Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

39 minutes ago, Nikopol94 said:

Pls tell me when it's going to end....I JUST WANT TO SEE MY GOOD OLD FRIENDS "ALERTS" FOR FINNALY HAVE A EASY WAY TO HAVE NITAINS OR OROKINS CATALYROR.

Nightwave is not going to end. Alerts were retired and Nightwave has replaced them. Nightwave will be the only way to get Nitain, potatoes, alternate helmets, etc. from now on. When there is not a story season going on, i.e. The Wolf of Saturn Six, then we will be in Intermission. Intermission is currently slated to end on July 5th and Season 2 should start soon after that.

First, a message to everyone ripping on Nightwave, saying it's not fun or whatever.  If you don't like it, then DON'T DO IT and just go on about doing whatever you normally do in Warframe.  In the meantime STFU about not liking Nightwave.  There are plenty of us who DO like the Nightwave challenges, ALL the challenges as they currently are.  Nightwave is a nice change of pace from the same-old-same-old that keeps the game interesting.

Second, I do have a small issue with the Nightwave intermission.  Once you've hit level 15, that's it.  You can't go on to do additional Nora cred levels like you could with Wolf cred.  Since it is easily possible to hit level 15 and have more than enough additional Nightwave standing to continue on it's a bit ridiculous that we can't.  Please fix this for all future Nightwave Acts and Intermissions.

You complain about others complaining but you complain too. You think your arguments are more important than others? Maybe somebody should also say "STFU" to you 🙂

Anyway. I would like to report bug with nightwave. I had this "pickup 20 energy orbs" task today - I completed it in 1 mission, got rep. Then started another mission and task appeared again. I completed it again but it did not give me any more extra rep (which is good). However task should not pop up 2nd time if it was already completed...

On 2019-06-27 at 9:01 PM, Cerlinad said:

First, a message to everyone ripping on Nightwave, saying it's not fun or whatever.  If you don't like it, then DON'T DO IT and just go on about doing whatever you normally do in Warframe.  In the meantime STFU about not liking Nightwave.  There are plenty of us who DO like the Nightwave challenges, ALL the challenges as they currently are.  Nightwave is a nice change of pace from the same-old-same-old that keeps the game interesting.

Second, I do have a small issue with the Nightwave intermission.  Once you've hit level 15, that's it.  You can't go on to do additional Nora cred levels like you could with Wolf cred.  Since it is easily possible to hit level 15 and have more than enough additional Nightwave standing to continue on it's a bit ridiculous that we can't.  Please fix this for all future Nightwave Acts and Intermissions.

It is intentional...sadly: From Rebeca: "Very good question! There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap. Series 2 will have Rank Prestige back."

2 hours ago, Nasair said:

It is intentional...sadly:
From Rebeca: "Very good question! There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap. Series 2 will have Rank Prestige back."

Yes, I am aware...which was the point of my small issue with the intermission.  They made it easy to get enough for level 16, maybe even 21-22 if we have another week of intermission.  For it to hard stop at 15 is just wrong.

On 2019-06-28 at 3:24 PM, Cerlinad said:

Yes, I am aware...which was the point of my small issue with the intermission.  They made it easy to get enough for level 16, maybe even 21-22 if we have another week of intermission.  For it to hard stop at 15 is just wrong.

This. Considering the fact that it's short and sweet it also allowed newer/lowbie players to get some of the cred shop offering; now they're basically locked out of it until Season 2 arrive with no way to purchase certain essentials like nitain and aura mods (again). 

I feel like I'm parroting right now, but credits was my very first concern before even the launch of series 1, and to this day it still is. I think my concerns are well-founded when these decisions are taken in regards to credits balance. I'd also like to specify again that I have no need of anything in the creds shop; my concerns are based on newer/lowbie player progression rather than myself.

On 2019-06-10 at 2:14 AM, SoanoS said:

Whooboy. While itis nice to see improvements and less grind to the nightwave acts, I can spot some "acts" that actually make things more difficult/bothersome to do.

"6 different conservations". You need to have a higher standing/rank with factions than before to get access to 6 different echo-lures.
Also the "5 different bounties" might be a little bit difficult for some players unless the easier bounties are considered to be "different" after the bounties are refreshed every couple of hours.

These two should probably be considered "elite".

Did the 5 different during intermission, and it's easy as long as you pick a bounty in cetus, complete it, then there are usually 3 different bounties available at the little huts and they are all super fast and easy to do being tier 1.  Rewards for those may suck but it's either spend less time doing less rewarding bounties to get the challenge over and done with or do some longer bounties with okay to decent rewards.  

Just a suggestion regarding Nightwave. For the items you can purchase using Nightwave credits, can we get something/anything for 5 credits? Doesn't have to be anything substantial. The issue is that when you buy things you always end up with 5 to 15 credits left over that you burn because there's nothing available for small amounts. I'm not really prepared to put much time into figuring out an algorithm on how to use every credit; life is just too short. It would be nice to clear them though.

Update:

15 hours ago, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- said:

Any chance we'll see a hotfix for the glitched recovery bounties before Nightwave ends?

Not sure why I didn't see this post. I guess it's not just me, then.

---

Hope this is the correct topic to be posting this in...

I ran into what seems to be a bug in the new "Catch Up" mechanic introduced in Nightwave Intermission.

I completed the Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts, and only two additional Weekly Acts were "recovered" for me to complete. It turns out that the game seems to be keeping track of all the relevant Nightwave activities and old Acts are either completing in the background, or are marked as completed after being recovered. However, I am not getting the standing for completing these "bugged" Acts.

Maybe an example will help me explain: After completing the final week's Elite and Weekly Acts, three of last week's Acts were recovered: Complete 3 Exterminate Missions, Complete 3 Spy Missions, and kill 30 Eximus. The Exterminate Act was already at 2/3 because I had run Oxomoco to complete the one of this week's acts (Simaris), Spy was at 0/3, and the Eximus Act was at 30/30. However, I did not get the 6,000 standing for the Eximus Act, nor was I given an opportunity to complete it.

I ran Oxomoco once more to complete the Exterminate Act, then ran a Spy Mission 3 times. Two more Weekly Acts were unlocked, but already flagged as completed. They were: Find 8 rare mods, and Complete 3 Capture Missions.

I've attached screenshots of the recovered Acts.

Another funny thing: I logged out of Warframe to come and post this, and when I logged back in to make sure what I'm saying is accurate, my orbiter console said my Nightwave Weekly Acts were only at 10/10. Before I logged off they were at 12/12.

Long story: I was unable to play the Intermission at all except when I got back home today. I was really hoping the Catch Up mechanic would have allowed me to at least get up to the Aura mod. Missing out on those 10,000 Kuva packs stings too. At least I got the Gamma colour pack.

These Nightwave Weekly Acts were already complete when they were recovered

66DF7AFFDD790F1DA76A0036946DF26A20CAC5CA

78E8459CA8E5AE9AEC4D772B3FA1945BB8FEF73A

DD926DD4C2887D33B8DCEE0CFCEE927921F96D28

These old Acts were not flagged as completed when they were recovered

C3548165F7DDEC37D6B50DF66723291EB7C13ABA

36317225947D8FA561BB5844350B9F0252070EF1

25 minutes ago, SIGSTART said:

Update:

Not sure why I didn't see this post. I guess it's not just me, then.

---

Hope this is the correct topic to be posting this in...

I ran into what seems to be a bug in the new "Catch Up" mechanic introduced in Nightwave Intermission.

I completed the Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts, and only two additional Weekly Acts were "recovered" for me to complete. It turns out that the game seems to be keeping track of all the relevant Nightwave activities and old Acts are either completing in the background, or are marked as completed after being recovered. However, I am not getting the standing for completing these "bugged" Acts.

Maybe an example will help me explain: After completing the final week's Elite and Weekly Acts, three of last week's Acts were recovered: Complete 3 Exterminate Missions, Complete 3 Spy Missions, and kill 30 Eximus. The Exterminate Act was already at 2/3 because I had run Oxomoco to complete the one of this week's acts (Simaris), Spy was at 0/3, and the Eximus Act was at 30/30. However, I did not get the 6,000 standing for the Eximus Act, nor was I given an opportunity to complete it.

I ran Oxomoco once more to complete the Exterminate Act, then ran a Spy Mission 3 times. Two more Weekly Acts were unlocked, but already flagged as completed. They were: Find 8 rare mods, and Complete 3 Capture Missions.

I've attached screenshots of the recovered Acts.

Another funny thing: I logged out of Warframe to come and post this, and when I logged back in to make sure what I'm saying is accurate, my orbiter console said my Nightwave Weekly Acts were only at 10/10. Before I logged off they were at 12/12.

Long story: I was unable to play the Intermission at all except when I got back home today. I was really hoping the Catch Up mechanic would have allowed me to at least get up to the Aura mod. Missing out on those 10,000 Kuva packs stings too. At least I got the Gamma colour pack.

These Nightwave Weekly Acts were already complete when they were recovered

66DF7AFFDD790F1DA76A0036946DF26A20CAC5CA

78E8459CA8E5AE9AEC4D772B3FA1945BB8FEF73A

DD926DD4C2887D33B8DCEE0CFCEE927921F96D28

These old Acts were not flagged as completed when they were recovered

C3548165F7DDEC37D6B50DF66723291EB7C13ABA

36317225947D8FA561BB5844350B9F0252070EF1

Support is aware of the issue and they're working on resolving it. However given the very small window of time we have left we're most likely going to be SOL till this stuff returns in either a few months to well over a year's time.

I'm hoping they just make the last daily bounty infinitely repeatable so we at least have a chance to progress without being locked out by this bug. The only thing we can do for now is watch for a final hour hotfix or a very unlikely Nightwave extension.

Definitely some good info you posted, I wonder if the glitch is tied to specific bounties.

My three are:

"Catch 6/6 rare fish in the plains of Eidolon"

"Complete 3/3 Rescue missions"

"Unlock 4/4 Orokin derelict vaults"

What I did before hand was complete 1 week except 1 recovery, skip the next week then do everything the following week. However even my original recovery bounties had full or partial progress despite me never doing any of them, difference being they weren't marked as completed.

On 2019-07-06 at 9:26 AM, Hauru12 said:

Is the intermission ended ? I left yesterday with counter saying refresh in 1h30, so I waited I waited for it to exchange my creds and then... nothing. Doesn't seem very fair to me.

Yes, Intermission is long gone now. Series 2 is active.

You have to use credits BEFORE the Nightwave series ends. As soon as it's over, event credits go away, or are at least useless.

Archived