Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Tristan_GER said:

And this point is nearly senseless. pc-gamers have to wait weeks / months until the slowmotion-consoles cert's are ready? why? we can't play together (cross-platforms will never be available). 😉

Oh, I totally agree with you but I'm not DE.

8 часов назад, Tristan_GER сказал:

And this point is nearly senseless. pc-gamers have to wait weeks / months until the slowmotion-consoles cert's are ready? why? we can't play together (cross-platforms will never be available). 😉

so fkn true. Why we have to wait other platforms?! stupid as hell. I dont care about PS or switch, im playing game on PC...

On 2019-06-10 at 3:14 AM, SoanoS said:

Whooboy. While itis nice to see improvements and less grind to the nightwave acts, I can spot some "acts" that actually make things more difficult/bothersome to do.

"6 different conservations". You need to have a higher standing/rank with factions than before to get access to 6 different echo-lures.
Also the "5 different bounties" might be a little bit difficult for some players unless the easier bounties are considered to be "different" after the bounties are refreshed every couple of hours.

These two should probably be considered "elite".

I think it's worded that way to mean a pack of animals doesn't count, and I'm assuming the bounty one means you can't spam the same one over and over, it needs to refresh like you said. 

I thought Nightwave was a lot more interesting than the previous random-ass Alert system.

I might be biased since I'd been playing that previous random-ass Alert system for years, but the narrative framework of it all, Nora Night, a new bad guy disrupting missions - that all seems objectively good.

The enormous problem here is probably that Nightwave should coexist with Alerts rather than totally supplanting them.

27 minutes ago, LostMilip said:

Nah, that's too much content guys, we can't handle that! 😄

By the way which Friday is Nightwave Intermissions coming? Good Friday 2020?

Nah, more like 2030. I mean why do we have to wait for the consoles to get the Update ? Just give the PC players Nightwave Intermission.

On 2019-06-11 at 2:52 PM, Melanholic7 said:

well, endgame players are guys who operate with alot of plat (which is basicaly money for DE), buying stuff for real money (like tennogen or plat  for new delux thngs), so i guess yes? 

I nearly got all the stuff in game, and have ton of plat. But i dont call myself "endgame players". Endgamers are not the main point of the game, it;s the whole system of all kinds of players. When so-called endgamers spend plat, does it give money  to DE? No. The plat is from new players (who bought it with real money) to buy things from experienced players to progress up. But so-called endgamers have experience in game, helping posting bug and issues to keep the game better. So, in the main picture, every has their role to keep the game going. And people often miss that picture and keep complaining everytime the devs put something out.

The definition of endgame is a subjective thing in warframe, none actually makes it up. Some people call them endgamers when just having and maxing all the weapons and mods. But that definition is very versatile, for example:
Finished all game's challenges? Got all weapons, mods, arcanes, captura scenes? Finished codex? Making my own dojo, doing all research, decorating and participating in dojo contest? Got at least 150 hydro captures? Got at least 4k hours in game? Built all warframes and weapons, and experimented all augment mods? Got maxed all syndicates and got all of their stuff?...

And as long as DE is still developing the game, where is the end?

5 minutes ago, Libpea said:

When so-called endgamers spend plat, does it give money  to DE? No.

Actually yes, unless they won it, because the platinum has to come from somewhere, bought, and when they spend it it is gone from the game and new platinum has to be bought.

Nice... :clap: Thanks DE for this small intermission nightwave.:heart:

Thanks for the opportunity to get an guaranteed Aura forma (already built, saved me 4 formas there) since the arbitration seems to "hate" me and not dropping me one (aura bp) until now. And that Eidolon ephemera... saved me (?) farming Eidolons just for getting it (I still haven't got Fire and Shock but I hope they eventually drop...). :thumbup:

I don't really mind the (just) 3 orokin cells, rift sigil and gamma color pack I already have in my inventory, I guess is a nice pack of gifts for newbies along with Reactor while Catalyst and formas are nice for Vets too I think :highfive:

I was just wondering if the 2000 endo are not enough for a 10K standings nightwave rank (even an intermission one when sorties and arbitrations give more) and why the 20K Kuva from Series 1 turned into 10K in this intermission (hope in Series 2 are not 10K again plz). :wink:

Thank you!!!

Mostly good changes problems might be this 2

1. ‘10 perfect Conservations’ reduced to ‘6 different perfect Conservations’.
  2. ‘10 Bounties’ reduced to ‘5 different Bounties’.

The problem was how long they took. The conservation can also be problematic for newplaye if they don't enough lure types if i understand what was ment.

1. Guilt a modular item
  2. and forma  3 items

is also problematic both slow down game progress when forced on new player. 1 leveling up the syndicate and other building needed weapon.

Playing Catch-Up: Stored, Missed Acts!

1. When both Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts are completed for a week, a ‘missed’ Act, 3 at a time, from a previous week will be available to play and complete. Once you have completed all ‘missed’ Acts, they will no longer appear, only to be refreshed in the next week’s rotation.

it point pointless while stuff like this exist that hard block some players

1. "Kill Profit Taker with Friends" Act is now just "Kill Profit Taker"
  2. Guilt a modular item, you need to be rank 3 in a syndicate to guilt something

the other 4 if listed above it can also make it hard to unlock older weeks if your new

Am 7.6.2019 um 17:39 schrieb (PS4)NinjAsylum_:

News Flash.  NOT everyone playing is an endgame player.  The game doesnt revolve around you. SOME of us actually greatly enjoy the chance to get things that we would never be able to obtain otherwise.

News flash. NOT everyone playing is a newbie. The game doesn't revolve around you. SOME of us just want something to hold on so we  can still enjoy the game like ever.

I love how practically every reply is another self-entitled player.  "I played this game for years, I deserve more!"  Well, now you can spend the time you would have had on Nightwave instead focused on actually getting a life.  Congrats.  Don't sit around whinning this time.  Make a friend, draw a picture, read a book, do something that isn't just you crying!

I swear, a spoiled 3 year old in a toy store whines less than Warframe veterans.

Archived