Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

21 hours ago, WarcellPrime said:

I had a bug with arsonist task with today nightwave daily. I killed 70/150 enemies with heat. I started another mission and it is back to 0. So are we supposed to kill 150 in 1 mission or what?

No, but you easily could with ember on a low level survival.

On 2019-06-07 at 5:29 AM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Just hope wisp 's ult helmet is in this nightwave and you dont leave it out like you did hildryn

Strange, I got her alt helmet on the last day of nightwave or the one before that. I figure save all the points and wait on the last day to spend just Incase they add something worth buying. However, I bought any camo skins during the first series and then when I maxed out. I made more credits and spent everything on potato’s for weapons. Well, I’m glad plague star has forma again. I bought 50 forma and left 3000 on rank 3. Now I need another 50+ for new frames coming out and possibly building another frame for quicker farming or whatever reason to go with a totally different build.

Wondering what this whole "players feel entitled all the time" discussion that was brought up some time ago is about.

*reads the forums*

Ahhh.............................

*feels disappointed*

I think I'm just gonna go grab a cappuccino and move on with my life.

Hey! Just wanted to confirm. the original post mentions these are evergrenn rewards, so that means if you only get to rank 10 before Season 2 of Nightwave starts, you'll be able to pick it back up after the end of Season 2 and continue working towards the Ephemera, correct? 

Has there been any word about the standing glitches in Nightwave? I leveled up from 3 to 4 a few days ago and it didn't actually give me my level. The standing shows it went from the right amount for the next level, but the level itself and the reward didn't happen. @[DE]Megan Should I make a support ticket about that, or will it matter in the long run?

On 2019-06-17 at 2:31 PM, AnActualFrog said:

Hey! Just wanted to confirm. the original post mentions these are evergrenn rewards, so that means if you only get to rank 10 before Season 2 of Nightwave starts, you'll be able to pick it back up after the end of Season 2 and continue working towards the Ephemera, correct? 

Doubtful? Unless the credits don't change. 

On 2019-06-18 at 1:33 AM, Syq111 said:

For me greatest reward from nightwave would be removal this feature, or choose to opt out from it,instead alert based system with same rewards.I wonder how many people would choose nightwave.how many alert system

Alerts are gone, and they're not coming back. GotL is all you're going to get. The alert system made it easier to get items (when they would actually spawn), and Nightwave makes it more reliable. 

On 2019-06-18 at 12:03 PM, (PS4)whyteboi25 said:

Anyone else getting these challenges done in a day, I take it this is only going to last 3 weeks, I love playing warframe, but the rewards are slacking

It's an intermission. Can't figure out for the life of me why people expect the same rewards as a full episode. 

15 hours ago, keyjuan84 said:

can i still farm the wolf for his hammer??

Not currently, but DE has repeatedly said the wolf is not gone forever. Also, the prices are bottomed out from the alert before he left. Great time to buy. 

Doing the "Gilded a Modular Weapon" Weekly Act of this Nightwave is really frustrating for me, cause i'm playing the game since more than 3 years and i've already have all the Kitguns and Zaws i want. Previously, in the Nightwave Season 1, i've build a new zaw for this act (for create a Guandao-Like Cyath), but now, i've already Gilded all of my Modular Weapons and i don't want a new one, so, can you allow us to have a new way to do this act please ? or add new Modular Weapons with each Nightwaves :wink:

I do like most of the changes you made with the Nightwave challenges. MUCH FASTER, yet still rewarding enough for me to continue playing. Rewards feel good, a majority of the challenges feel fixed (especially bounty-related challenges), and the less amount of challenges gives people more of a chance to get these rewards.

One definite problem I do have though is the Sanctuary Onslaught challenges. I'm glad they're eight rounds now, I love that! But people are still leaving part way through them and then will restart it so they can complete the rest of the challenge. It ruins the difficulty of the act. I mean Sanctuary Onslaught needs a rework anyways, but it doesn't feel as much of a challenge if people leave part way through. So for upcoming Nightwave changes could you please change the Sanctuary Onslaught challenges to be "# in one go," or something similar?

2 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

yeah just recently grab one today and is cooking on foundry rn
its kinda positioned on the bottom page of cred offerings, separated from other alt helmets row

I have to check that, thx

On 2019-06-23 at 3:33 AM, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

Doing the "Gilded a Modular Weapon" Weekly Act of this Nightwave is really frustrating for me, cause i'm playing the game since more than 3 years and i've already have all the Kitguns and Zaws i want. Previously, in the Nightwave Season 1, i've build a new zaw for this act (for create a Guandao-Like Cyath), but now, i've already Gilded all of my Modular Weapons and i don't want a new one, so, can you allow us to have a new way to do this act please ? or add new Modular Weapons with each Nightwaves :wink:

A less painful way of getting that act done is buying and build the mote amp from Quill Onhko, it's by far the fastest and less expensive way, maxing the amp can be done in low level mission or by hunting womalists during cetus' nights

Archived