Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do DE actually care about the problems

(PSN)gandalfthegreet

Question

Recently I have had 200p stolen from my account I have submitted my clan emblem and I'm still waiting for an email that it hasn't been approved DE just fix a bug please the bug is you you take forever to fix everything you have been running Warframe since 2013 and you have now taken out double loot with necros and hydroid that's if the drop chance wasn't low enough 

10 answers to this question

No. They don't. All they live for is to make players unhappy, it's their driving force, their fuel, their raison d'etre. Every morning they have a meeting to plan the best way to let players down. This is totally true because I am saying it and you should always believe random strangers on the internet. Trust me.

It's totally not because the game is so big they can't fix everything at once, or because for every fixed bug another 5 arise, or because they can't please everyone. It's because they are evil and lazy for sure.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 2

How has it been stolen from your account if you submitted a Clan emblem? Did you even bother to read the instructions before uploading?

Also, approving a Clan Emblem isnt just a matter of peeking and stamping it with an Approved mark, they have to make sure they arent dealing with Copyrighted material which can take a wile and lots of research which is why it has a cost.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

no at all. Like all companies they care only about money.

Is quite ironic because happier customers mean more money but I assume they only think about short term profit, they don't value their player's time.

Spoiler

FB4C05CC149DCE7D95B147EB9D30716392770EFF

Picture may be courtesy of Glenn's stress test because this happened when I was leaving Orb Vallis after said test, maybe not but still annoying to lose those Toroids.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

7 минут назад, VanFanel1980mx сказал:

Is quite ironic because happier customers mean more money but I assume they only think about short term profit, they don't value their player's time.

Показать контент

FB4C05CC149DCE7D95B147EB9D30716392770EFF

Picture may be courtesy of Glenn's stress test because this happened when I was leaving Orb Vallis after said test, maybe not but still annoying to lose those Toroids.

rip half an hour of ur time...and time of thousands of players. 😉 *DE cares*

Edited by Melanholic7

Spoiler

"Clan Emblem Change Cost = 150 Platinum
Warlord, please carefully read the following instructions before uploading your Clan Emblem:

1. Clan Emblem must be a 128x128 .PNG file. No exceptions.

2. The fee for uploading Clan Emblem is 150 Platinum.

3. We review all submissions. If we approve your image, you will see your Clan Emblem implemented in the nearest hotfix or update. If we reject it, we explain to you in an email why your image was rejected. Your Platinum will not be refunded.

We will reject at our own discretion. Do not upload offensive and inappropriate images. Do not take the risk and upload questionable images.

You will get a chance to preview the image before it gets submitted with your platinum"

From the account management page where you submit clan emblems and change clan names.

Not really "stolen" if they tell you before that it costs this much platinum to upload a clan emblem, though not sure where the extra 50 platinum your talking about is from, unless you were trying to rename your clan which is 200 platinum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)gandalfthegreet said:

Recently I have had 200p stolen from my account I have submitted my clan emblem and I'm still waiting for an email that it hasn't been approved DE just fix a bug please the bug is you you take forever to fix everything you have been running Warframe since 2013 and you have now taken out double loot with necros and hydroid that's if the drop chance wasn't low enough 

sadly DE support is generally overwhelmed by tickets. They take between 2 days - 3 weeks to reply to your ticket (from personal experience).
As long as you have provided enough details, they'll help resolve your problem.