Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

1 hour ago, Morrow said:

As long as the account was connected to you twitch account that you viewed the stream on, you should get the rewards before the 13th. If you don't get them by then, I'd recommend submitting a support ticket.

How exactly do I submit a support ticket I'm kinda new

3 hours ago, (NSW)kaishi23 said:

so im i live in philiphines,and i watched teeno con for atleast 40 minutes then i slept , when i waked upi didn't recieved anything. [de] please help.

Rebecca said it might take a week to deliver all the nekros primes

After logging in today I saw that I had a message in my inbox saying that I have received the Nekros Prime frame, and looking in my inventory I noticed that I actually had 2. I believe that this has happened due to the fact that I was watching the stream both on steam and on twitch at the same time. I was not sure if I had linked my account to twitch and with the website being swamped I had the stream open in both locations. After the stream had ended I noticed in my steam account a new item called 'Nekros Prime Token' that I could click on but could not see any information besides the name. After an hour or so the token disappeared from my inventory, and I could not find it again or any information on what it was. Today looking at my Warframe inventory I now have 2 Nekros Prime warframes, one which has a catalyst installed and one with out. I am not too sure what to do about this, but will leave the both of them alone for the time being.

1 hour ago, Voidlessvoid said:

After logging in today I saw that I had a message in my inbox saying that I have received the Nekros Prime frame, and looking in my inventory I noticed that I actually had 2. I believe that this has happened due to the fact that I was watching the stream both on steam and on twitch at the same time. I was not sure if I had linked my account to twitch and with the website being swamped I had the stream open in both locations. After the stream had ended I noticed in my steam account a new item called 'Nekros Prime Token' that I could click on but could not see any information besides the name. After an hour or so the token disappeared from my inventory, and I could not find it again or any information on what it was. Today looking at my Warframe inventory I now have 2 Nekros Prime warframes, one which has a catalyst installed and one with out. I am not too sure what to do about this, but will leave the both of them alone for the time being.

Well, they never said you couldn't acquire both Nekros Prime rewards, either, so far as I know.

The website crashed cause too many people wanted to access those codes, they worked fine ingame.

From what i understand they don't work anymore but rebecca posted somethin on twitter that they want to bring something next (dev?)stream for compensation.

i think the codes were

SIMARISCREDITS
SIMARISDUCATS
SIMARISDISPLAY

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, xXMr.DrakowaXx said:

And if I have not tied steam account then I can get a reward? I mean Nekros Prime.

To receive either reward you had to have:

A) Linked your Twitch and Warframe account (not steam account)

B) Watched at least 30 continuous minutes (each) of the Tennocon (for the Lotus Ephemera) and TennoLive (for the Nekros Prime) streams.

Your steam account does not factor into receiving your rewards. Having linked your Warframe account does.

On 2019-07-07 at 2:33 PM, Dime_Hollow said:

The 7 day thing was ment for the peaple that went to tennocon , the others that watched the broadcast should get Nekros in a couple of hours.

It's what i heard too. Those watching thru Twitch or Mixer whose warframe accounts are linked are supposed to get Ephemera and Nekros Prime after 30 minutes of watching the stream consecutively. This is what confused me since I got the Ephemera but not Nekros Prime 😕