Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Hello! This is my first time posting and I'm not entirely sure what to do. I watched all of Tennocon on Twitch and when I logged on later I got two messages in my inbox, one saying that I received Nekros Prime and the other saying I received the Lotus Ephemera. I accidentally deleted the message about the Lotus Ephemera after I opened it and tried clicking it. When I looked in my inventory neither were there, so I logged out and logged back in. When I logged back in I got a notification saying that I recieved a new message, which was about the Nekros Prime (which I had already opened) and at that point I received Nekros Prime. 

The problem is that I didn't get a new message for the Lotus Ephemera (possibly because the first one was erroneously deleted) and still have yet to receive it in my inventory and I'm worried that because I deleted the original message that I will never receive it (even though I did get the message in the first place and there is no way to retrieve it). I'm pretty new to the game, and I really enjoyed watching Tennocon, but I feel a bit jilted and very confused. Is there a place I should go to report this/does anyone have any tips on how to move forward so I can receive my beautiful floating lotuses? Thanks! 

12 minutes ago, HadesTatsu said:

If you have your twitch linked to your Warframe account, and you wanted the Tennocon live Dev stream for 30 min or more, then yes indeed you will. It will just take up to several days, as he is being released in batches so as not to crash the game servers.

Twitch drops have already been completed though, so we just got screwed and won't get anything

jfkhaKQ.png

and when I check my profile it is giving me an error message

z8Ch26A.png

6 hours ago, (PS4)Kravium64 said:

Same here. Only got ephemera but not nekros prime. Reading through the replies, I guess it will just take time then as long as the warframe account is linked to twitch. Hopefully within 7 days 🙂 Let's hope for the best. It was a great event to watch nevertheless 🙂

youll get it.

• Like 1

i hardly doubt its a site issue but rather a timezone issue. they might not have accounted for others across the world unable to use the codes etc. here in the EU its not been usable since the login servers recovered 

5 hours ago, Haardrock64 said:

Watched the hole stream, and got NO ephemera but the nekros prime.

Now Redtext say they have finished dispatch of items, so no ephemera for me i guess, feels bad man 😞.

Did you watch the beginning of it too, Because if not that's why, the Ephermera was given out during the beginning 30 minutes

Codes are not working for me,

https://www.warframe.com/promocode?code=SIMARISDUCATS

https://www.warframe.com/promocode?code=SIMARISDISPLAY

https://www.warframe.com/promocode?code=SIMARISCREDITS

I tried over the PromoCode Homepage, and also over the Ingame Shop Redeem Code...

Nothing works for me, can someone help me plz - maybe add those to my account ?

Hi, 

Does anyone know by any chance if we will be able to drop again the lotus ephemera. My Twitch account decided I had to reset my password the day of the Tennocon but by doing so it also unlinked my Warframe account which was unacessible due to the main website being down. I tried for like 3 hours to access the website only to link my Twitch account but was unable to. 

:#

Edited by Coucou9910

Yeah, RIP, the codes never worked for me either. Is it just an issue with certain players? I've been seeing a mix of people saying it works for them and others saying it doesn't since earlier 

Got the ephemera after 2+hrs but never got nekros, watched the full 1hr+ of the final dev stream panel.  Great content as usual, worries about twitch drops are the biggest downside to any warframe livestream.

Edit: Hoping the it could take a week from Rebecca comment pertains to twitch drops, not just the audience.

Edited by (PS4)Tradesman2
Adding Info

10 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

..Rebecca clearly said it can take up to 7 days for 400 thousand nekros to be delivered

I didnt hear this, but I did hear a part that said it may be a few hours. And this post was about 8 hours later, so I hadnt seen post saying it may take a few days till about 2am!😂 but thank you for the information!

3 hours ago, Jun_Raeven said:

Hi, I just saw RED TEXT in game completed the distributions ahead of schedule and to check our inboxes. but at dismay no items there, does that mean that the distributions of lotus ephemera and Nekros prime is done?

Uhm I hope not! There's still a lot of people who don't have thier nekros!

1 hour ago, babaali147 said:

I guess it is over. cause the sent a message in game which they've said the finished it. and I got nothing. I know that it is a gift but everyone has it and I dont

I have gotten no such message saying it's over. Just the one containing my Nekros Prime.

I may submit another ticket if they are "done" with sending out rewards.

i didnt get anything iven if i watch all time, i check if for some reason i was disconnect from twitch link, but no, it was ok, so i dont know whats happening people have the drop so early and im still waiting..

I have my warframe account linked to twitch as I have always gotten my drops, i ensured that I double checked that its linked every time there is Prime Time and Ps4 streams to receive my drops when available.  I watched Tennocon 2019 from start till end uninterrupted and yet I never got my Lotus Ephemera,  Can someone in DE please inform us unlucky viewers why we didn't get our Ephemera but past other drops I did receive.

If nothing can be done about it can it be rolled out on another event as many unfortunate as myself are left out in the cold without our rewards.  DE please advise.

Thank you

It's the same for me as well, watched the whole stream, got no Lotus Ephemera or Nekros Prime. Read Rebecca's text that it will take up to a week to distribute them all, but then comes the Red Text saying that the rewards have been distributed ahead of time. What's up with that, am sure i had my account linked since forever to twitch, so there should have been no problems and yet here i am with nothing.

I really hope i don't get swept under the bus because i got missed in the give outs.

Edited by Tantarus
  • Like 1