Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Release Date?

Torbamf

1. you (universal you, including you but also not singling you out in any way) are busy proactively worrying about issue that didn't occur yet. stop wasting your time and nerves. it will be what it's going to be, your whining won't change much 🙂worrying about stuff that has already happened also won't do much, since the stuff has already... you know, happened. im aware of delays that happened, but I am also aware that there is little we can do here - except not stressing out and projecting disastrous timelines which seems to be hobby-on-duty here. 

2. you used others as excuse, my answer is don't worry about others since you can't change their behaviour, but you can change yours. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Myscho said:

So, it seems like this is more than I bargained for.

A quest/event in prep? I'll admit, I'm intrigued.

(also a point from a youtube comment: In the New War trailer, there's the line "A constellation, an army, a family". In this trailer? "A home. A weapon. A chance." Well done, DE writers, if nothing else you always deliver on some good storytelling.)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Prepare for the grind, seems like we need to research and build it from scratch.

So, layers of RNG on top of RNG, to "try" keep us in-game longer?

Learning from Old Blood, farm/RNG issues, I fully expect this to be a cakewalk.

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

also a point from a youtube comment: In the New War trailer, there's the line "A constellation, an army, a family". In this trailer? "A home. A weapon. A chance." Well done, DE writers, if nothing else you always deliver on some good storytelling.)

Alight, one thing I will agree on is this, storytelling give or take is that strong-point, even if they given up doing Quests for Warframes now.

As for the rest, yeah, I'll be really srupised if theres an actual quest and not just a public event telling you to "farm this for 24 hours"

2 minutes ago, Viges said:

What they are doing is dodging any community questions and concerns, it's actually ridiculous. After many weeks of no devstreams they just made it completely empty and pointless. Just in line with 26 update, I guess :crylaugh:

I suppose we'll need to get used to it. Since, Empryean, New War haven't dropped and Tennocon 2020 will soon be upon us, so I think we can only expect stats and mediocre reveals from future devstreams.

1 hour ago, Akjir said:

Steve said it.

1 hour ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Yep. Well, the grind will start to day.

This is good tried asking during steam but i sobered enough to drive home (we have an alcometr at the drunken cave) 

And im home drinking whit my GRAMDMOTHER

Is nice 

Somehow I doubt, there has been an announcement yet, but just for fun's sake: There's no word yet when stage 2 starts, right? Daaamn, I sure hope they are able to bring it out before X-mas. But something tells me, that's their plan any way 🙂

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

Somehow I doubt, there has been an announcement yet, but just for fun's sake: There's no word yet when stage 2 starts, right? Daaamn, I sure hope they are able to bring it out before X-mas. But something tells me, that's their plan any way 🙂

In devstream 129, they said they didn't want it hanging around for too long. Whilst they cited a week, this is DE, so I'd expect it at earliest next week. At earliest.