Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, ILucjusz said:

Luckily You have us to argue with your brain 🙂

But seriously tho, I know plenty of people who suffer because of different phobias/anxieties, and it's just matter of instinct, no matter how many pictures of cute puppies people send

Mines Cynophobia, with a general anxiety of other animals. Although I can get used to them after awhile.

I was looking to rent a place, went through all the hassle of arranging a viewing, arrived and rang the doorbell and a dog started barking. Yeah, no thanks.

44 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Mines Cynophobia, with a general anxiety of other animals. Although I can get used to them after awhile.

I was looking to rent a place, went through all the hassle of arranging a viewing, arrived and rang the doorbell and a dog started barking. Yeah, no thanks.

So what about zoos, are they scary or ok from a distance?

2 hours ago, Xirka said:

DeMonkey hates animals.... huh. Or is it that they see who he really is and just want him dead? .... probably that one.

...or kinda like with Batman, in order to overcome fear of monkey one must become monkey

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I'd be okay with executing murderers. Decreasing the population that way. 

Not enough.

26 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Anti-Human only Thanos then ?

With all the villains we have, there should be at least one that's anti humans.

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Not enough.

With all the villains we have, there should be at least one that's anti humans.

I did one time propose a massive war between India and China since they have 2.6~ billion people between them, out of almost 8 billion humans that are alive right now. If a billion people died humanity would have less strain on resources.

My teacher in that class wasn't happy. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I did one time propose a massive war between India and China since they have 2.6~ billion people between them, out of almost 8 billion humans that are alive right now. If a billion people died humanity would have less strain on resources.

I can understand why. 

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Oh there is a ton of them do you want like a comic book or a DND like most drow  ?

I mean, OG Noamuth had a Drow aesthetic.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

It's ok. I was once meant to debate my psych class but they presented the idea of systematic/wide spread death. I stood there and agreed, I was sent back out of class so they could pick another topic.

Spoiler

0Xvo9kj.jpg

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

No jump required, simultaneous conversations.

Well, I guess You are right, since there is no main subject or purpose other than posting anything here

This thread became the Ultimate Off Topic, we can fit in here almost anything at this point

6 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

This whole thread could easily be used to define intelectual parkour, you guys menaged to jump from puppies to massive genocide with no effort.

I'm on a roller coaster of stupidly excessive emotions I've never felt before, pain, and hunger. So this is just like walking.

Edited by Postal_pat
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

This whole thread could easily be used to define intelectual parkour, you guys menaged to jump from puppies to massive genocide with no effort.

It can go all over the place, the randomness is good