Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 hours ago, angias said:

Nyx is a specific use warframe.

Though i will try unorthodox approach.

I stopped caring about score board.

I never cared about scorebored but like in squad before chaos even finished casting everythin in range is dead physich bolts are generally bad, 100% armor strip is nice(never worked on railjack units however) but like only 6 bolts are present and multiple can hit 1 enemy, wich is a waste by itself but if you dare to recast it the mobs you affected gain thier armor back, mind control only works if you get an achien healer or shield drone, but only in missions where you have to defend something because they just fell behind, abosrb is just "I don't want to die" because it deals no damage at all no matter how much you absorb with it.

Wath approuch will you try/had tried?

Il y a 6 heures, AltairFerenc a dit :

I never cared about scorebored but like in squad before chaos even finished casting everythin in range is dead physich bolts are generally bad, 100% armor strip is nice(never worked on railjack units however) but like only 6 bolts are present and multiple can hit 1 enemy, wich is a waste by itself but if you dare to recast it the mobs you affected gain thier armor back, mind control only works if you get an achien healer or shield drone, but only in missions where you have to defend something because they just fell behind, abosrb is just "I don't want to die" because it deals no damage at all no matter how much you absorb with it.

Wath approuch will you try/had tried?

Absorb only absorb 10% of the damage you receive.

One of i have in mind is disregarding range for qol, use 1 and 2 with augment and extra casting speed.

I thought about doing liches.

Edited by angias

1 hour ago, angias said:

Absorb only absorb 10% of the damage you receive.

One of i have in mind is disregarding range for qol, use 1 and 2 with augment and extra casting speed.

I thought about doing liches.

I did liches with Nyx but with regular build it was fun seeing my lich figthing with his own thralls

il y a 12 minutes, AltairFerenc a dit :

range and durration are the only things that are vialbe on nyx, I only use power str to get that 100% armor strip, wich is not much

you don't even need that 100% armor removal.
Uless you use viral as main damage source.

à l’instant, AltairFerenc a dit :

well I've been doing that for over 5 years so... Yes I do need that 100% 

......huh. between 80% 99% and 100% i would pick 99% over the 100%
Because corrosive bonus of weapons and well, you use corrosive to deal with non debuffed enefemy.

1 minute ago, angias said:

......huh. between 80% 99% and 100% i would pick 99% over the 100%
Because corrosive bonus of weapons and well, you use corrosive to deal with non debuffed enefemy.

Well I only use corrisve on 2 of my weapons because rivens force me to do that. idk, I never liked corrosive I've been using viral since my english became good enough to understand the game correctly(I'm playing since the beggining of the game but I was 12 and my english was horrible so I didn't understand anything from that mess that was this game skilltree like system, I'm glad I only played 3 day of that before they come up with mods.)

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, AltairFerenc a dit :

Well I only use corrisve on 2 of my weapons because rivens force me to do that. idk, I never liked corrosive I've been using viral since my english became good enough to understand the game correctly(I'm playing since the beggining of the game but I was 12 and my english was horrible so I didn't understand anything from that mess that was this game skilltree like system, I'm glad I only played 3 day of that before they come up with mods.)

Well i do use build variety.
Viral is great when you can pop up status.
it's prolly the best if you can stack status quickly.

it's just that you need to completely remove the armor to get the bonus damage.
Which mean you are forced to spam the bolt to see the full effect of your damage.
That sounds good, on paper. It's not as easy to pull off all the time.

Which may explain why you feel lackluster in a squad in term of damage.

Just now, angias said:

Well i do use build variety.
Viral is great when you can pop up status.
it's prolly the best if you can stack status quickly.

it's just that you need to completely remove the armor to get the bonus damage.
Which mean you are forced to spam the bolt to see the full effect of your damage.
That sounds good, on paper. It's not as easy to pull off all the time.

Which may explain why you feel lackluster in a squad in term of damage.

Honestly it depended on the squad itslef, but since selff damage has been removed everyone just spamms bramma and with my potato pc my avarage fps is 25-30 with bramma spam I go to 10fps so I barely have time or fps to actually aim. And let put there too that every other game I've played is slow and gives me time, I can do hour long survs and stuff alone not feeling weak or anything solo, I'm myself is the real problem in public games because I'm literally too slow to do anything.

Nyx?

Very balanced frame. No matter how I mod her, the results are the same. Ideal for all those mod sets. And her second Deluxe, just wow. I like to use her for quick missions or just wondering around solo.

Now, if only I could figure out what is the purpose of her 4...

Edit: I am serious about Deluxe, don’t kill me.

Edited by rand0mname

il y a 1 minute, AltairFerenc a dit :

Honestly it depended on the squad itslef, but since selff damage has been removed everyone just spamms bramma and with my potato pc my avarage fps is 25-30 with bramma spam I go to 10fps so I barely have time or fps to actually aim. And let put there too that every other game I've played is slow and gives me time, I can do hour long survs and stuff alone not feeling weak or anything solo, I'm myself is the real problem in public games because I'm literally too slow to do anything.

......wut
I know bramm is very popular but i have not witnessed such spam.
that is fair. Most utility warframe are having a hard time rn.

à l’instant, rand0mname a dit :

Nyx?

Very balanced frame. No matter how I mod her, the results are the same. Ideal for all those mod sets. And her second Deluxe, just wow. I like to use her for quick missions or just wondering around solo.

Now, if only I could figure out what is the purpose of her 4...

her 4 used to be good.
Then DE nerfed it to the ground.

1 minute ago, angias said:

......wut
I know bramm is very popular but i have not witnessed such spam.
that is fair. Most utility warframe are having a hard time rn.

Yeah I see bramma psam everywhere and they don't give a sh*t they just it 3 meters away into my feet and I have like 5fps or less. but not like I play public anyway when maiming strike slide kiling 2 rooms was meta I switched onto solo only and honestly my enjoyment from the game skyrocketed. I only play in public if I have to(relic, lich murmur farm, eidolon, and now the event)

il y a 1 minute, AltairFerenc a dit :

Yeah I see bramma psam everywhere and they don't give a sh*t they just it 3 meters away into my feet and I have like 5fps or less. but not like I play public anyway when maiming strike slide kiling 2 rooms was meta I switched onto solo only and honestly my enjoyment from the game skyrocketed. I only play in public if I have to(relic, lich murmur farm, eidolon, and now the event)

I always play in public and most of the case you speak of are rare sight.

So i am quite confused rn

Edited by angias