Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, (XB1)MetricDrumgun said:

The previous person to post in this thread will have bad luck in love for the rest of eternity!!! ☹️💩👹👺🐽☢️

Oh wow, casting spells around I see, as if this community wasn't already coursed 😘

I mean, where else are you gonna learn that my roommates bought 22lb of corned beef and are now cooking all of it in 4 pots at the same time?

And that they've raided the tupperware section so they can put it all in the freezer...

8 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Well the lock down is taking extra longer...this seem boring and yet the media is freaking and someone made a meme for me that how I feel, so I got damn right to use it.

snip

Well i work in healthcare and i can honestly say this one is quite different. Do you think media are in panic for nothing ? just a question like that ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

Once upon a time, a Traveler met a strange tired man on the road. Traveler offered the Stranger a place near his fire and a meal. While they were eating, they talked. To the Travelers horror, the Stranger was really a Plague on a way to a big city. Traveler begged the Plague to spare the city. Plague said that it is not allowed to spare all, but to repay Travelers kindness, it will take 500 people instead of 5000.

One year later they met again. Traveler said: “You promised to take no more then 500 lives, but 6000 died!” The Plague answered: “I took 500. Others died from fear and ignorance.”

Edit: Yeh, I read a lot of strange stuff then I was a child.

Edited by rand0mname
  • Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, Mk.1 a dit :

1nd

I think it's the other way around

Il y a 5 heures, (NSW)JJA209 a dit :

is this still going?

Not surprising

Il y a 3 heures, Liarus a dit :

pogu i won

Do you want to know what is the prize?