Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

10 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

That trailer is beautiful, and I really really hope that they'll be doing something to make Operators half as cool as during it.

I mean sure yes, also highly traumatised and emotional but also damn. Even if there's ways to make Operators technically powerful, right now they're not exactly 'cool'.

I'd love for them to grow up or something, as I really don't like kids. The focus schools could also really use a loving hand.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

New War Hypesite seems to confirm that the Stalker is finally going to play a part again!

Hopefully that also means he won't have time to keep chasing me.

On 2021-11-30 at 5:14 PM, Nova-IX said:

"WITNESS A NEW CHAPTER UNFOLD"

5 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Finally! The time of reckoning draws close!

At last the traitor shall feel the wrath of a child scorned!

ios_large_1606534684_image.jpg

Look, "Mother"! Witness the seed you have sown.

I decided to find all the Kurias to pass the time. Surprisingly, only took me a day or two with golden instinct and a guide. Yes I used a Guide I have some measure of self-respect.

I'm also aiming to try get some extra waybounds unlocked. Specifically Mind Step and Basilisk scales. Because whilst Magus Husk is good, it's way better with Basilisk Scales. And Mind Step because I'm tired of the default Operator walk speed.

10 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Aw. Hope he feels better.

He's been diagnosed with lower urinary tract disease and will be on prescription diet for the rest of his life.  The vets office is assuring me that during his 3 day stay they are giving him lots of love and attention so that he doesn't stress out.

So I'm apparently one of those pet parents that makes staff roll their eyes and talk about at the end of the day lol 

• Like 1

Hello yes, I am back after months of inactivity even if it's just to post this one comment and that one completely pointless Post I made in question.

How has everyone been?

Edit: so after posting this, went and read through the atleast this page of stuff and as the other dude said hope your cat feels better Mag Prime

Edited by (PSN)purpleskullgamin
  • Like 1

On 2021-12-05 at 3:06 AM, MagPrime said:

I have another $3,000 cat.  Boomer got a stress induced urinary blockage and I had to take him to the vet.

E-ouch. Reminds me of when the dog of my girlfriend got sick. She stopped eating, was weak, belly swelling, but refused with everything to go down the stairs to go to the vet and my gf didnt have the strength to carry her and she would try to bite. I went to my old elementary teacher, who lives on the same street as me and is a dog person, and when I relied the symptoms to her and she gave me a list of what it could be. None of them good and needed surgery ASAP. 10 minute bus ride to my gf's house, I grab the dog, got bit but it was very weak, didnt even break skin. I carry the damn 25kg dog, with the arthrosis I have on my shoulder, I knew I was going to be feeling pain for days to come, to a nearby vet. It was Pyometra, surgery to remove the uterus.

$~9.000,00 total: Scan, surgery, stay. 

Salty price, doggo had to eat a prescripted diet for a few months, but now can eat anything. as long as there's no salt.

And she is now wary of me.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

E-ouch. Reminds me of when the dog of my girlfriend got sick. She stopped eating, was weak, belly swelling, but refused with everything to go down the stairs to go to the vet and my gf didnt have the strength to carry her and she would try to bite. I went to my old elementary teacher, who lives on the same street as me and is a dog person, and when I relied the symptoms to her and she gave me a list of what it could be. None of them good and needed surgery ASAP. 10 minute bus ride to my gf's house, I grab the dog, got bit but it was very weak, didnt even break skin. I carry the damn 25kg dog, with the arthrosis I have on my shoulder, I knew I was going to be feeling pain for days to come, to a nearby vet. It was Pyometra, surgery to remove the uterus.

$~9.000,00 total: Scan, surgery, stay. 

Salty price, doggo had to eat a prescripted diet for a few months, but now can eat anything. as long as there's no salt.

And she is now wary of me.

Boomer is going to hate me for the next week, he has to be kept apart from Mag for a week so I can be sure he is using the litter box.  If he isn't, it's back to the bet for another $3k stay. 

I'm glad you were able to help the puppers though, I can speak from experience how awful it is to not be able to help an animal. 

• Like 1