Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On 2021-10-19 at 2:51 AM, MagPrime said:

New bed is a hit.  Went from twin to queen and somehow, I still can't stretch out because of Boomer and Mag taking up the lower 3/4. 

I think your cats are twice as big as mine.

My nephews got adopted by the local alley cat. About 70cm sans tail, and built like a tank. Must be living on pidgeons, pests and other pets to get that chonkers. Surprisingly lean, though. Not a lot of excess fat on that killer.

• Like 1

@Loza03

The last time we talked on her we were talking about hack-& -slash game, the good news is that now their are now starting to bring that genres back. Just in case you don`t know here are some games you can check out.

Spoiler

Scarlet Nexus 

Babylon`s fall

Morbid Metal 

Ultra Age 

Soulstice

Project Eve

Project DT

Arise of Awakener

I'm so glad they are bringing that genre back, I don`t like soles-like games, most of them are the same the biggest problem is that it`s just button mashing no skill full combat at all, I prefer Ninja Gaiden 10x over darksouls it`s time to give that genre a break. Thank goodness for this sick games coming out soon.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

@Loza03

The last time we talked on her we were talking about hack-& -slash game, the good news is that now their are now starting to bring that genres back. Just in case you don`t know here are some games you can check out.

Hide contents

Scarlet Nexus 

Babylon`s fall

Morbid Metal 

Ultra Age 

Soulstice

Project Eve

Project DT

Arise of Awakener

I'm so glad they are bringing that genre back, I don`t like soles-like games, most of them are the same the biggest problem is that it`s just button mashing no skill full combat at all, I prefer Ninja Gaiden 10x over darksouls it`s time to give that genre a break. Thank goodness for this sick games coming out soon.

Thank you for the heads up, I guess? I'll have to check some of these out.

On 2021-10-23 at 2:54 AM, 73yearsold said:

Just wrestled a skinwalker to death because it was terrorizing my backyard and said it could run my tomato garden better than I can. The absolute nerve.

You sure the skin-walker didn't goad you into wrestling so it could steal your skin? 👀

1 hour ago, Mr.NoodleHair said:

You sure the skin-walker didn't goad you into wrestling so it could steal your skin? 👀

I was so angry at that thing for insulting my tomato garden I hadn’t even considered that. Good thing I won, because I ate that entire thing and haven’t had any visits from cryptids since.

So, @MagPrime, I will tell you some cat tales to compare notes.

Nina is the most relaxed, I can grab her, pull her, throw her up and down, poke, squeeze,  and the most she does is maybe give a meow of protest. She gets very relaxed at times and likes belly rubs. And when I'm making lunch, she is on my feet or under the table and waiting for me to sit down so she can put herself at my side and strech a pawn towards my face in a "pick me up" gesture so I put her on my lap while I wait for the food to cook.

Xinxin, the sister, is mostly the same as her twin, but has the habit of sleeping by putting the top her head on the surface she is on (mean it. if you want to replicate how she slept then put yourself face down and try to get the top of your head on the mattress and sleep like that, thats what she did), she doesnt like to be carried or hugged unless its in 1 very specific circunstance: when I'm going to sleep. She then plomps herself on the side of my face. She is both the most and least vocal of the two, her meows are very low and she mostly shakes her wiskers when responding a call.

Both of them have this habit: its 10pm? One or both of them will keep doing something to make me go to bed. Like one is doing right now, laying down on the mouse and heabutting my hand when I go hold it.

Xeno, their brother... troublemaker, goes out on the roofs and walls to explore and pick fights with street cats. A few days ago, he fought a cat on my neighboor's wall and fell down on the other side. He came back after spending a night out and hasnt tried to get out of the house since. He can learn. He is the loudest. He wants to scratch an "itch" but no one wants to give him anything. Calling his name results in his tail becoming a flagpole and then headbutting everything around him except coming to me. I then pull him closer by his tail when he does eventually get close. He doenst like to sleep on the bed much and mostly on the roof, and with good reason, he is very heated for a grey and white cat.

All are 6 years old and oddly enough, the girls only went into heat once.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1