Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

So, think DE will make a mistake of dropping New War just before Xmas vacation?

It should be at the BEGINING of December at worst because surely there will be bugs no matter if they delay or not. Specially if there are any new systems.

Also, I was petting my cat. She pee'd on me. Twice. Like a male marking territory.

I wondered if I scared her or something... clothes are in the wash.

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

So, think DE will make a mistake of dropping New War just before Xmas vacation?

It should be at the BEGINING of December at worst because surely there will be bugs no matter if they delay or not. Specially if there are any new systems.

I don't think so, they are still recovering from Empyrean update fiasco from a "trust" perspective from players (and I genuinelly believe there is a long road to gain a higher level of trust that existed before 2019), but if they do, they'll have to pospone their vacations since they cannot, under any circumstance, repeat the same mistake of launching a massive update with new gameplay to iterate and going inmediatly to vacations. That situation was one of the worse I've ever seen here in all my years playing this game

14 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I don't think so, they are still recovering from Empyrean update fiasco from a "trust" perspective from players (and I genuinelly believe there is a long road to gain a higher level of trust that existed before 2019), but if they do, they'll have to pospone their vacations since they cannot, under any circumstance, repeat the same mistake of launching a massive update with new gameplay to iterate and going inmediatly to vacations. That situation was one of the worse I've ever seen here in all my years playing this game

I said BEGINING. Not AT THE END of December, like the first week.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I said BEGINING. Not AT THE END of December, like the first week.

But Empyrean dropped in december 13, that's early december by DE standards... That's like the second week of december and 1 week of bug fixes won't be enough. 2 weeks to a month is the minimum amount of time for DE to leave content "playable" or at least without game breaking bugs.  Whatever is going to happen at this point, I hope for the sake of the game that everything works well

--

I wish I'd tried project zomboid before. A lot of the ideas for my game are already done there and I thought they were ground breaking mechanics. More than making me sad, I'm relieved that someone else tried to bring complexity and realism to survival sims with fancy looking graphics and not almost just text, gives the opportunity for younger players to enjoy something like CDDA if they get hooked by something more simple but with quality.

• Like 1

Been gone for about a week and a half.  Got back last night and both cats are trying to stay as close as possible at all times.  I took a shower, they were both making noises of anguish the entire time I was in there and normally they don't give to sniffs about it.

Someone come cuddle my cats!  I only have two arms, they think I have 4 and are mad that I'm hiding them from them. 

13 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Been gone for about a week and a half.  Got back last night and both cats are trying to stay as close as possible at all times.  I took a shower, they were both making noises of anguish the entire time I was in there and normally they don't give to sniffs about it.

Someone come cuddle my cats!  I only have two arms, they think I have 4 and are mad that I'm hiding them from them. 

You have a face and 2 legs. Use them.

6 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

You have a face and 2 legs. Use them.

I used summon boyfriend last night, that seemed to help.  My cats love him more than me.  We just put the cats between us and pet both of them at the same time while they laid in our laps, for a couple hours. 

1 hour ago, 73yearsold said:

Normally I don’t care about lyrics but….that song made me laugh. I think I might check out that show now 

https://www.wcostream.com/metalocalypse-season-1-episode-1-the-curse-of-dethklok

i really only grew up watching season 1, and haven't watched tv since, in a long time.

but it has 4 seasons, all with music. and its hilarious, but actually good.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-14 at 1:29 AM, MagPrime said:

The bane of being allergic is making it insufferable .. especially when there are so many cats sitting at the shelters, just waiting for their furever home

Also: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwww hooman! open nao!!

• Like 1

I'm debating myself if I should do a video showing amps recommendations for new players, focused primarily on only cetus stuff, since it's the most accesible operator only store right now, because IMO little duck store is more grindy, but I could be wrong so I'm kinda confused. My only good video still gets a lot of good reception so I'm confident on doign a good job in that regard and I also think that most of the operator amps videos are VERY outdated and very misleading since amps and void damage are too different from what it was in the past.

Has anyone some opinion on this idea? I have it because I'm condifent in the importance of having a good amp for new war and people usually goes for something for eidolons (the "meta") rather than trying fun stuff for the rest of the content, so I think it'll help having a more varied recommendatios rather than the usual x77/x27 you see everywhere...

I downloaded Halo Infinite yesterday and why do they have a "Quickplay" option if it takes like 8 minutes to find and load a 3 minute match. I didn't want to do another match because you can't even mess around with your character or equipment while in a lobby.

I'm gonna give it another go over the weekend because this was one secluded incident but I'm curious are PvP games just like that now?

Grats on not murdering your spouse-to-be..... yet. 😁

Over here, we're seeing infection numbers following the same pattern as last year, but higher! Hoping to get the danish vaccine, that is under development, at some point, since I got some really bad and lasting side effects from the Pfizer one. Mask mandate in public transportation and stores.

Not coming as a surprise, though. Knew the thing would become endemic early on. Stocked up on canned food and other goods with a long shelf life, and keep medication for a couple of months, so if things get bad, I can hunker down for a while.

Christmas is going to be interesting.

On 2021-11-26 at 6:56 AM, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

How have you lads been!? Still engaged me and my fiancé are moving in together soon currently waiting on cross progression 

That is nice, hope it goes well :3

On 2021-11-26 at 8:30 AM, Yrkul said:

Over here, we're seeing infection numbers following the same pattern as last year, but higher! Hoping to get the danish vaccine, that is under development, at some point, since I got some really bad and lasting side effects from the Pfizer one. Mask mandate in public transportation and stores.

It is just one big mess in the end with conflicting directions all the time, it is so tiring.

Oof, hope you feel better, on the bright side the options are expanding in that category. I wonder how a third booster shot would affect me, number 2 was a bit nasty but that was Moderna and not Pfizer.

22 hours ago, MagPrime said:

3rd week into the new job.  I really missed doing medical coding and thoroughly enjoy learning the systems.  The raise isn't too shabby either! 

Sounds neat! I like the idea of coding but I am so bad at it.

4 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Sounds neat! I like the idea of coding but I am so bad at it.

Medical coding or computer coding?  They're two different things (and both industries suck at naming their FB network groups clearly)

First week of work from home completed! (I worked today)

So, pro, I get to play any kind of music I want and clothing is largely optional.

Con? omfg get me out of this apartment.

Edited by MagPrime