Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

you guys should go for before every new year for the movie because there ain't nobody at the movie so best to do what you do.

Me, grinding in Destiny 2 and enjoying their cinematic scenes from YouTube! Oh, I forgot to watch Narco Saints!

Edited by Sporthand

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Why? Nearly every movie released these last few years is either SJW garbage, fan fiction grade drivel, or both. I'd rather watch Mauler & Co torch these piles of cinematic vomit, than reward Hollywood for repeatedly soiling itself.

Disney and now Amazon sure do have a lot of money to waste producing bottom of the barrel garbage that makes little sense and that's even before they introduce their political agenda, exciting times for cinema.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L3512 said:

Disney and now Amazon sure do have a lot of money to waste producing bottom of the barrel garbage that makes little sense and that's even before they introduce their political agenda, exciting times for cinema.

Best thing is to vote with your wallet. And get movies/series you've cared about on physical media. Streaming services have been tampering with the classics for a few years now.

Oh, and Han shot first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Why? Nearly every movie released these last few years is either SJW garbage, fan fiction grade drivel, or both. I'd rather watch Mauler & Co torch these piles of cinematic vomit, than reward Hollywood for repeatedly soiling itself.

2 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Me, grinding in Destiny 2 and enjoying their cinematic scenes from YouTube! Oh, I forgot to watch Narco Saints!

that is best part is really at, u can trash movie theater if you wanted too plus I don't think we all have big giant screen to watch things on unlike the rich folks who own many rooms for having 1 room is theater room but I only did this because I want to throw lots liter because it's going make someone day be mad to clean it up afterward

Is this what your "morning-after" mess looks like.... #Party #Afterparty  #WhatHappened #AF | Messy house, Scary photos, Messy

Sorry if one u guys work at movie theater but enjoy cleaning up and not doing anything 🤣gotta see hard working ppl working again!

20 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that is best part is really at, u can trash movie theater if you wanted too plus I don't think we all have big giant screen to watch things on unlike the rich folks who own many rooms for having 1 room is theater room but I only did this because I want to throw lots liter because it's going make someone day be mad to clean it up afterward

Is this what your "morning-after" mess looks like.... #Party #Afterparty  #WhatHappened #AF | Messy house, Scary photos, Messy

Sorry if one u guys work at movie theater but enjoy cleaning up and not doing anything 🤣gotta see hard working ppl working again!

So you're driven by envy and taking pleasure in ruining it for everybody else. Noted.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I don't invite anyone at home if they are not my relatives or family during my holiday. I clean my room, computer, boots, and bicycle during the weekend to prepare 60 hours for the next week's work.

21 hours ago, Yrkul said:

It's a classic! I read it in danish when I was still in my teens, and most of the themes and more philosophical aspects went right over my head at that time. By now, I've read the series 4 times, and I plan on reading it again in a year or so. The original 6 books of Frank Herbert, that is. While his son does have his heart in the right place, he is not as good a writer as his father, unfortunately.

Oh damn I'd just bought Dune and looking forward to it too! Planning to read it, well, sometimes after I've finished reading other books in my Warhammer 40k collection (look at my massive pile of Warhammer 40k novels, maybe it'll be a while). Also New Year went by and I've actually stay up (well accidentally since I stayed up late playing Warframe anyway) and see New Year fireworks for the first time in my life, nice! (and I'm in my twenties lmao, before that it's always sleeping early so I can wake up to study tomorrow)

38 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

Oh damn I'd just bought Dune and looking forward to it too! Planning to read it, well, sometimes after I've finished reading other books in my Warhammer 40k collection (look at my massive pile of Warhammer 40k novels, maybe it'll be a while). Also New Year went by and I've actually stay up (well accidentally since I stayed up late playing Warframe anyway) and see New Year fireworks for the first time in my life, nice! (and I'm in my twenties lmao, before that it's always sleeping early so I can wake up to study tomorrow)

You might want to mix it up a bit. 40K books are a mixed bag already, and nothing ruins a setting like Grimdark Burnout.

Another sci-fi author I've read a lot is Peter F. Hamilton. He writes a lot of series, but if you want to try him out, you can read Fallen Dragon, one of his stand-alone works.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Best thing is to vote with your wallet. And get movies/series you've cared about on physical media. Streaming services have been tampering with the classics for a few years now.

Yeah it's a pretty disturbing trend. Even massive companies can't lose money forever though so who know where it will stop.

10 hours ago, Yrkul said:

So you're driven by envy and taking pleasure in ruining it for everybody else. Noted.

No, I am not really because it just funny there aren't hard working, so basically I just want make sure their work is equal their pay 🤣 the fact they get 15 dollars an hour basically nearly any job is getting u 15 dollars an hour so why waste good 15 dollar when they just sit their and just do nothing just playing on their phone.  I tell you this if you don't have good hard working then how your going catch the mistake of 1 man job was given half work and ready to break off.  ppl do leave tips at the movie theater on purpose to see they actually clean it but the question is did I do it, U'll never know

10 hours ago, Sporthand said:

I don't invite anyone at home if they are not my relatives or family during my holiday. I clean my room, computer, boots, and bicycle during the weekend to prepare 60 hours for the next week's work.

hey u do u, I am just taking to the ball park to see how many ppl willing work hard for this gen z r they keeping their words they will be hard working or just saying dusty words and hoping someone inhale.  I am just having my time try at least do life over being isolation look like this guy over their which he kind of remind me my ex-neighbor

self isolation Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No, I am not really because it just funny there aren't hard working, so basically I just want make sure their work is equal their pay 🤣 the fact they get 15 dollars an hour basically nearly any job is getting u 15 dollars an hour so why waste good 15 dollar when they just sit their and just do nothing just playing on their phone.  I tell you this if you don't have good hard working then how your going catch the mistake of 1 man job was given half work and ready to break off.  ppl do leave tips at the movie theater on purpose to see they actually clean it but the question is did I do it, U'll never know

hey u do u, I am just taking to the ball park to see how many ppl willing work hard for this gen z r they keeping their words they will be hard working or just saying dusty words and hoping someone inhale.  I am just having my time try at least do life over being isolation look like this guy over their which he kind of remind me my ex-neighbor

self isolation Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

You're still going out of your way to make other people miserable. Garbage human beings do that. And orcs.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

You're still going out of your way to make other people miserable. Garbage human beings do that. And orcs.

ha, if only u know how large the tip is I left behind if they find it as they clean it, plus u think the rats ppl going care how much garbage they do every states and countries which we r making more waste then what you think, ppl will throw their bottles, trash bag, couches, beds on the side the road and it is becoming more frequency and they already start doing it on street area, I wonder who deiced give them this idea lot more yet the police doesn't chase them they just sit their watch he dump it right there on the spot.  Isn't that luvly know the world showing the truth they deiced not give a care.  I find it funny ppl who support really hard save creatures in the sea but cannot gather or do anything with things here on the country but usually I find the support of the ppl has hypocrite side.

I only can laugh if they ever find it for that person will spend alot probably close getting new tv or pay the rent tip I left behind.

17 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ha, if only u know how large the tip is I left behind if they find it as they clean it, plus u think the rats ppl going care how much garbage they do every states and countries which we r making more waste then what you think, ppl will throw their bottles, trash bag, couches, beds on the side the road and it is becoming more frequency and they already start doing it on street area, I wonder who deiced give them this idea lot more yet the police doesn't chase them they just sit their watch he dump it right there on the spot.  Isn't that luvly know the world showing the truth they deiced not give a care.  I find it funny ppl who support really hard save creatures in the sea but cannot gather or do anything with things here on the country but usually I find the support of the ppl has hypocrite side.

I only can laugh if they ever find it for that person will spend alot probably close getting new tv or pay the rent tip I left behind.

So by your logic, you are allowed to act like a total arse, as long as you throw money after people.

Still not helping your image.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I'm not surprised this is how you view things and you think throwing large sums of money is what makes this acceptable.  If you're going to spend that much money to get an empty theatre that you trash, just rent the entire thing and let them know before hand that you're going to make a mess.  Movie theaters run on a schedule and the employees are given little time before the next movie starts to get everything clean, trashing one and expecting "...pay the rent tip I left behind." to be sufficient isn't taking into account how much time it takes them to clean that and get it ready for the next showing, which sets the schedule behind for other theaters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

So by your logic, you are allowed to act like a total arse, as long as you throw money after people.

Still not helping your image.

that is ur view, but I always fat check r they keeping right, because you never see they actually do it seriously, if I go Mcdonald and decied to wipe the soda machine right now what do I get from the marks for I tell you this every soda machine never got clean because the fact you never know ur drinking mold that build up until someone from health department check their soda machine where you get ur drink at they will just send in warning paper as for that same with ur movie theater for I pop open one the soda machine see it clean.  ur telling me not to trash the place because I want to know next day.  Shame on you but I did come back the next day check same ppl who work there and I ask them found little gift I left behind he was worry a bit I told him you did good job u found it because I just save him having his wallet going debt with his wife.  You don't wanna know how much she spent when she wanted treated as queen for all I told him, don't share your burden with her if she is that selfish.  If you think I don't throw in 300 dollars for him and not leaving a note "urs 2 keep" and missing the point for the fact is u judge without thinking morals.

I come and test are they keeping the work up because the fact I always watch ppl trash here and there for sure ppl clean it up but we still got ppl like you judge always cloudy just another haval assume to judge smoke and cigars.  I only say they kept where they need to keep it all at but umm if I were you I stop drinking from the soda machine from Mcdonald and few fast food restaurant.

22 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that is ur view, but I always fat check r they keeping right, because you never see they actually do it seriously, if I go Mcdonald and decied to wipe the soda machine right now what do I get from the marks for I tell you this every soda machine never got clean because the fact you never know ur drinking mold that build up until someone from health department check their soda machine where you get ur drink at they will just send in warning paper as for that same with ur movie theater for I pop open one the soda machine see it clean.  ur telling me not to trash the place because I want to know next day.  Shame on you but I did come back the next day check same ppl who work there and I ask them found little gift I left behind he was worry a bit I told him you did good job u found it because I just save him having his wallet going debt with his wife.  You don't wanna know how much she spent when she wanted treated as queen for all I told him, don't share your burden with her if she is that selfish.  If you think I don't throw in 300 dollars for him and not leaving a note "urs 2 keep" and missing the point for the fact is u judge without thinking morals.

I come and test are they keeping the work up because the fact I always watch ppl trash here and there for sure ppl clean it up but we still got ppl like you judge always cloudy just another haval assume to judge smoke and cigars.  I only say they kept where they need to keep it all at but umm if I were you I stop drinking from the soda machine from Mcdonald and few fast food restaurant.

Keep digging, mate. You look worse and worse with every post you make.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Keep digging, mate. You look worse and worse with every post you make.

huh I dig cuz I know ppl will agree with you but reality, if it comes to the ppl, they choose corrupt life.  I ask do you even know what the drunker do for they trash the bar they don't leave tips at the bar, they don't leave a thank you notes, they only get drunk like everyone else does every new year and what gamer do, trash their own house and have to pick up the trash on themselves every year, what ppl do I ask ur still doing what ppl do judge claiming to be white knight but really no one want play the black knight for what judgement you enroll.  going villgile like batman who beat criminals every night but really we all wished for that thought when we r kids yet we r adults sit here hitting likes on someone but reality we like because we think they are right but really we can't do such an action in real life to help or to test or come to talk to, I ask can you even move the way mysteriously to judge on who yet you accuse it is corrupt to tip person if they find 300 dollar and come back he did good and ask you kept being good hard working man is that a shame to test but I am pretty sure you hate life and chose to be home, it is sad because isolation doesn't fit for all humans.