Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

37 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

My supervisor thinks I'm gaming during working hours, this makes me really want to game during working hours.

She didn't even say why she thinks that either.  Just "are you gaming while on the clock?  Or working for another company?" Out of the blue.

Play Aurora. It's a game that's so graphically basic that it honestly just looks like any ol' microsoft program.

14 hours ago, Mazifet said:

why does everyone have so many cats???

I thought I knew a lot about cats but after I started looking up how to care for Avi, I'm learning quite a bit.

Like, wet food is important because cats evolved to get their hydration from their food.  So feeding them exclusively dry food on top of no apparent thirst impulse, its easy for them to get dehydrated even with a full water fountain easily accessible. 

• Like 4

Got about a kilo of nice pork bones from the butcher today, and just finished a stock from vegetables and the rind from a slab of smoked bacon. Plan is to make bone broth tomorrow, then add the stock from today, then fry the bacon with carrots and onions to get that caramelized umami, and add it to the soup. Should get some 6-8 meals out of that, put it in containers and put them in the freezer. Just pull out a container, add a few potatos, noodles or whatnot, boil until the added stuff is tender, and you got an easy, nutritious meal. I would add a couple of boiled eggs or some more meat personally, since I skew my macronutrients more towards proteins. Perhaps throw in a handful of sliced leeks as well.

I would pour off the fat from the fried bacon, though, and use it for other cooking. You can get too much of a good thing after all.

• Like 1

Bones are up and cooking. I'm using a 10 liter soup pot and just adding the bones and a third up with water, as well as a tablespoon of applecider vinegar to assist in extracting the nutrients. I heated up the rest of the water in my stovetop kettle on the side, since it does so more efficiently (less gas needed overall to bring the water to a boil). Now it's just simmering on low heat for the next 12-14 hours. As it reduces, I add the stock from yesterday, that is filling up every available space in the fridge right now.

I'll add some peppercorns, garlic and bay leaves half way through. More seasoning is added when using the individual portions for soups, sauces, stews etc.

I guess I won't get more out of the bones at this point. They've gone all brittle and can be split with a fork. The stock is rich and thick like gravy on its own, out of the pot. There's enough for four one liter containers, 8 meals in total, easily. Two containers will go in the freezer, and the rest will go into different things through the week.

Cost is about that of three good meals for the entire pot, and need only a few extras, like potatos or a bit of extra protein.

I had to login to tell you guys about what happened.

So, you guys know I have 3 cats, Xeno, Xinxin and Nina. 

My aunt got herself a dog, my cats do NOT like it when it visits.

So, Xeno was laying down on the bed's corner with Xinxin nearby, Nina was sleeping in the other corner of the bed, dog approaches and stands on the foot of the bed. Xenos starts to growl, Xinxin starts to growl, dog's tail starts to wag. 

Xinxin stands up, slaps Xeno, Xeno slaps her, Xinxin jumps on the other side of the bed, slaps Nina awake, Nina slaps her sister and jumps out of the bed to get face to face with the dog and slaps her nose. Dog welps and runs. All this happened within 5 seconds, I counted later.

Me? I was watching since I heard dog approach and was about to shoo the dog away.

• Like 3

On 2022-11-23 at 3:10 AM, MagPrime said:

My supervisor thinks I'm gaming during working hours, this makes me really want to game during working hours.

She didn't even say why she thinks that either.  Just "are you gaming while on the clock?  Or working for another company?" Out of the blue.

Try EmuOS v1.0 (emupedia.net)

I can access blocked websites through here.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

Try EmuOS v1.0 (emupedia.net)

I can access blocked websites through here.

Since I work from home and have an abundance of technology, I'm actually able to run my PC while running the work issued laptop.  I also have a Switch, PS4, Xbox & a windows Surface.  

This is why I don't understand the accusation; I have never used the work laptop to play games of any kind, not even solitaire or minesweeper, and they have no way of accessing information on my other devices.  Why say it?  Nothing in my activity shows it was even a possibility and they don't know what I have in the house short of a personal computer.

I've been thinking about getting AlecaFrame, but I know that it uses Overwolf and there's a lot of controversy about it. Content creators like LeyzarGamingViews and TheKengineer support it, and I know that DE has been working with Overwolf to make sure it doesn't breach EULA and TOS, but I just want to get some more views and angles from people on it.

I have decided to go on a path of forma'ing Limbo. 

Assuming I use the meta Savage Silence + Kuva Bramma method on Adaro with a booster, 1 forma should take roughly 3-5 minutes. My current goal is a 1000 forma Limbo. Assuming I do 20 forma a day, each taking 5 minutes I would have to dedicate 100 minutes or 1 2/3 hours of my life for the next 50 days. 

For Affinity boosters, buying 2 30 day boosters for 400 platinum total would be the most efficient option for price. For forma, the most efficient method of obtaining forma is buying the 3 pack of forma for 35 platinum. 

Now here's where the problem comes in. The total cost including affinity boosters comes to 12,607 platinum. I am broke as $h!t and have no way of affording this. My main method of farming platinum is in prime parts, and even when a hard to get prime comes out like Khora Prime, she and her weapons still only sold for a total of about 750 platinum on the first couple days. I could try my hand at rivens, as if you get a god-roll on something like zenith or rubico for eidolon hunting, players will give several thousands of platinum. If I was lucky enough and managed to roll a few of these then my platinum problems would be solved. However, rivens are extremely hit or miss. You could use hundreds of thousands of kuva on a riven for it to be only good enough for a few hundred platinum.

So, my question is, how the hell do I get 1,2607 platinum without spending 600 dollars?!?!?!

Edited by Mazifet

7 hours ago, Mazifet said:

My current goal is a 1000 forma Limbo

the prime... right?

7 hours ago, Mazifet said:

So, my question is, how the hell do I get 1,2607 platinum without spending 600 dollars?!?!?!

get rich people to donate you forma also tennobaum

also did a bit of math and since you need 20 forma a day for 50 days, you only need to buy 19 forma a day, the last can be built from blueprints. it doesn't save that much but it is an option if you want to do that.

also for getting plat yourself, get a wf market account if you don't have one already, and use any time not formaing your limbo to farm up every prime you are missing that you have relics for. this not only gets you stuff you're missing, but also a ton of stuff to sell and gives you a ton of forma bps so you can get your daily forma. get all of extra prime parts on your wf market for relatively cheap and wait in your dojo for people to buy.

also make sure you stock up steel charge auras. wait for prices to go up and sell them for around 25p. also any exodia contagion if you had any, pretty sure prices haven't gone up but you can try. aya is really good too, usually sell for 6p each, 36 for full trade.

also kuva liches if you're missing any of the weapons, liches with full mask, ephemera and good gun can sell for a lot. plinx sisters probably selling good too.

• Like 1