Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

give me release date for empryean de

(PSN)LordNezarec

Question

13 answers to this question

When they have it nailed down enough that they feel comfortable announcing a date, they'll announce one. Otherwise..."this year" is about as close as we've got.

If I had to guess, it'll probably launch sometime within the next few months.

Well I have two-three theories....  

#1 they release to all platforms at once... it would be super nice to get to that point one day....  They HAVE done it with smaller projects and I think they are working hard to make it happen for big patches to..   but i doubt it...  

#2.  They used to release stuff at the end of a cycle of new relics... So I wanna say PC players will get the new war at the end of Nyx/Rhino cycle which is in a few days.... and then console players will get it 2 months later after the relic cycle after nyx/rhino....

#3.  They could drop new war WITH nyx/rhino (those relics are in the void hint hint....) and Nyx/Rhino were just here....a few months ago....  in which case Console players are looking at September for new war??  Maybe august..depends how bad PC players break it....  

Knowing my luck it will be the same time No Man's Sky does their big summertime patch lol.