Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hunting animals in orb valis sux!

Luciole77

Step 1: Bring Ivara and a Tranq Rifle.

Step 2: Find the Conservation start marker and activate. Use Ivara's 3.

Step 3: Follow the footsteps to the pile of material. Clear the area before proceeding.

Step 4: Bring out your Echo-Lure. Sweep the whole bar, then wait for the audio response.

Step 5: Match the response on the bar. Wait for second response.

Step 6: Watch the radar for an "enemy" that suddenly appears nearby. That will be the animal. Tranq it.

Step 7: Pick up the tranquillised animal.

Simple. I personally haven't failed one yet.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Eh, Ivara works fine, yeah.

But damned, I play this game to stomp enemies not to hunt some animals and then tranq them. I don't give a damned about floofs. It's not a Saryn Nesoberi.

If you want me to hunt animals, I'd like to actually hunt them, like you know, put a bullet through them and sell the pelt.

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Step 1: Bring Ivara and a Tranq Rifle.

Step 2: Find the Conservation start marker and activate. Use Ivara's 3.

Step 3: Follow the footsteps to the pile of material. Clear the area before proceeding.

Step 4: Bring out your Echo-Lure. Sweep the whole bar, then wait for the audio response.

Step 5: Match the response on the bar. Wait for second response.

Step 6: Watch the radar for an "enemy" that suddenly appears nearby. That will be the animal. Tranq it.

Step 7: Pick up the tranquillised animal.

Simple. I personally haven't failed one yet.

Would be nice if DE made at least once a content that would work the normal way.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

I lost at echo lure.

I don't know how to use that thing.

I try doing dub step with it. I guess the animals dont like it

Don't have to do that. All I did was sweep the bar from the bottom to the top, then back to bottom. Just once. Works every time, as long as you have the right Echo-Lure.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I usually have a terrible time with anything that requires matching sounds. 

Other people seem to have liked doing it, so, more power to them. 

After the first audio reply, a marker will appear on your Echo-Lure bar. You just have to visually match it as it moves. I've even done this with my headphones down.

Edited by KnossosTNC

15 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Don't have to do that. All I did was sweep from the bottom to the top, then back to bottom. Just once. Works every time, as long as you have the right Echo-Lure.

After the first audio reply, a marker will appear on your Echo-Lure bar. You just have to visually match it as it moves. I've even done this with my headphones down.

So I've been told, but I guess I don't really know what I'm doing, because the audial cues just didn't help me. 

I guess I will give it another shot, but honestly I don't think that it's going to go too well. Old dogs and new tricks, I guess. 

• Like 1

I had equinox and could sleep the animals before they smelled me. Got 6 captures in about 10 minutes. It was the fastest and the most relaxing of the Nightwaves. Shoot I even did conservation to rank up my fortuna rep back in the day when fortuna was first released. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Honestly  it is not fun for me and im really annoyed its a forced activity for NW 

I physically cant do one hunt without BS happening, so i give up , really wish DE wouldnt put this on NW again

What’s going on in the hunt? Are you using ivara or equinox?

3 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

I always skip this challenge. Not wasting my time chasing fluffy animals. Stupidest concept in the entire game.

A perfectly legitimate position to take. I for one am not going to argue against it. Just here to help out however I can.

1 minute ago, Brey223 said:

What’s going on in the hunt? Are you using ivara or equinox?

rando crewman, ect appear and kill it or attack me or I lose it , not good enough of a shot ect

I tried both frames  nothing but problems, watched videos trying to get better but overall i just gave up on it. lots of bad experience with it and zero luck with it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

rando crewman, ect appear and kill it or attack me or I lose it , not good enough of a shot ect

I tried both frames  nothing but problems, watched videos trying to get better but overall i just gave up on it. lots of bad experience with it and zero luck with it. 

How I get around the rando shooting and killing stuff I just make sure to clear out enemies before calling the animal over. Having a range equinox I can sleep them from so far away it makes it hard to not get perfect captures. 

2 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

i dont give a chance to do this again...better things to do! The most stupid retard thing in warframe...sorry DE!

It took me 10 minutes to get the captures. That’s nothing in term of time investment so this sounds like a you problem. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Hit the animal with Ivaras sleep arrow.

The main problem i never see this things...! I tried a lot of times and nothing! The floor is white and this things is almost discolored/gray...very hard to see!🤢

Edited by Luciole77

Just now, SnuggleBuckets said:

Doesn't that (stupidly) discount it from being a "perfect" capture though? You need perfect captures for the act.

If if it does then use equinox sleep ability. Spot them with the tranq rifle the snipe them with her sleep. 

20 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

How I get around the rando shooting and killing stuff I just make sure to clear out enemies before calling the animal over. Having a range equinox I can sleep them from so far away it makes it hard to not get perfect captures. 

This thing never work..always drop ship coming everywhere!

Just now, Luciole77 said:

This thing never work..always drop ship coming everywhere!

Really cause I knocked it out in 10 minutes. Try finding the scat that’s not in the middle of a base. Makes it much easier.