Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partners Leaving how does warframe fare?

(PSN)sweatshawp

5 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Finalize? Rewards? Get more drops and even more rare mods? What else? 

Basically making the entire map like the nightmare modes we have.

And polish it more by finalize like get it like sorted out and one of us or someone would see this and put it in the suggestions and it can be looked at! With it being a solid idea maybe even thought about and implemented one day!

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Also in a game where it is to grind to get items it’s a very common practice to use the most efficient and fastest ways to unlock said items. It’s not an issue in too many other games because the content is sustainable. You don’t see people who grinded the d2 expansion and are almost done with the newest set saying we are bored and have replay-ability issues even. Without PvP being in question

You want to know why d2 can last longer? Because it has so many randomness, RNG upon RNG and you chase that perfect RNG roll, which uses human psychology of never being satisfied and wanting more like you asking for content made for veterans but ask yourself, once you can master said content, will you ask for more?

Also, they have the vertical progression where every expansion means grinding from scratch again. You want to grind again from zero every time DE release a new major content?

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Eh rewards I feel like to keep retention would have to be more then just rare mods. I still have a hard on for planet exclusive skins or armor sets and you can unlock them or things like that for I guess “ prestigeing” you planet in a Way along with rarer mods of course but something players can show off and say hey this is what I got for getting My earth to their 5 or something it was hard but. It was fun and I’m glad I can show people this cool “gear” for putting the work in! How does that sound to you!?

Okay, you get a sigil for if you "prestige" hardmode on all planets, and a new one for elite mode. Cosmetics, no. Just a sigil, and maybe emblems for your shoulders

48 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Blocking out one player in particular because you don’t like them isn’t a productive tactic but i can say I like your idea at base value. However it is sort of flawed being that completion ratios and quit % aren’t a definite way of a players skill / ability to do content. Instead of locking it that way. How about you start by A higher mr requirement and having all nodes completed as well as a certain number of frames and weapons!

a MR requirement?

Number of warframes and weapons?

The all nodes completed i can understand, the rest is pointless.

And yes, completion ratio and quit rate is a very important pillar of skill, it gives an overall picture, i don't suggested it to lock out aggp, i don't have anything against him, all i'm saying is that the values i have in mind would lock him out.

Some players are simply unfit to host and will quit at the 1st sign of trouble, others can't succeed all that much, they will have some fails along the line, my sugestion is to simply exclude said players from joining hard missions, regardless if you have completed them or not, you have to earn your place in those missions before hand.

Completing a mission and doing one is a very different thing, aggp may have completed missions and heck may have even done quite a few, but did he earn his place in sorties and arbitrations?

By DE standarts, yes

By mine, no.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Yes!  Elite missions locked past MR-16 and the higher your MR the more challenges related to the  missions you have daily to complete? How does that sound??

MR doesn't mean skill. A completely new player can make everything in market, leech exp on hydron and become MR 27 in less than a month and complete noob at the game

4 minutes ago, 844448 said:

You want to grind again from zero every time DE release a new major content?

It's so crazy, it just might work!

Might make some people happier, i know games that do that, i didnt know they did it when you "prestige" and i lost so many things, if i knew how much you loose i wouldn't have done the "prestige"

It set me back a lot

Firstly, we have a disconnect between new players and veterans. Then within that, we also have a disconnect between veterans. I want challenge in Warframe, but I rather it come from from player skill than enemies just having arbitrary stats raised and random modifiers. However, lots of other veterans disagree with me while some others share a similar stance. To put it bluntly, you have some veterans who want challenge through enemies getting buffed, then you have some veterans who want challenge through us being nerfed. I fall into the latter camp.

So who should DE listen to? This is why I kind of just sit back and let DE decide. If they decide to go the former, I'm cool with that, as long as it was their choice. And if they went the latter, well then, I'd probably shine their shoes.

But I do agree with you. The issues brought up are an issue, but no one really has a solution that pleases everyone. I think we are less arguing about the issues with the game and more about the solutions. However, I'm going to let DE finish the core of the game before I go off on them. Railjack is meant to be a new core to Warframe and we still haven't got melee 3.0. Then there is a possibility of them adding raids back in and also difficulty modifiers. Once those are done, then I think it would be fair game to rant about "new" content. But there is no point in getting new content if it will come out broken due to the core of the game being broken. Fortuna is an example of this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

MR doesn't mean skill. A completely new player can make everything in market, leech exp on hydron and become MR 27 in less than a month and complete noob at the game

What you said here, was my point in the quote below

17 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Higher MR means you just leveled more weapons.

Exactly what you said, i agree with it, MR doesnt mean skill either "look at me i have everything maxed in the game, but i cant kill level 80 enemies, i don't understand how i cant, i am so skilled, why am i struggling?"

3 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

But I do agree with you. The issues brought up are an issue, but no one really has a solution that pleases everyone. I think we are less arguing about the issues with the game and more about the solutions. However, I'm going to let DE finish the core of the game before I go off on them. Railjack is meant to be a new core to Warframe and we still haven't got melee 3.0. Then there is a possibility of them adding raids back in and also difficulty modifiers. Once those are done, then I think it would be fair game to rant about "new" content. But there is no point in getting new content if it will come out broken due to the core of the game being broken. Fortuna is an example of this.

+1

5 minutes ago, 844448 said:

If you don't mind humoring me, would it actually be possible to hit MR 27 in a month? Considering some weapons are locked behind Baro and Prime Vaults. Maybe the math does add up and I am erring on the side that there is enough non-exclusive weapons to hit MR 27. But it be funny if they fell just a bit shy of 27.

Regardless, the point still stands that MR is no indicator of skill. It's really just for the completionists.

3 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I read your response in it’s entirety! But you stating this “fact” people are going to be hypocritical no matter the case is somewhat true and it ties along with the fact that in looter shooters and mmos efficiency and speed to get the most recent loot is very very very normal. It ties in with what you said. 

As for play other games I do!  Very well me and you should play together sometime!! And if these games I play and have issues with or I’m not satisfied or I have suggestions with I go to the forums and do the same as I do with warframe! Nobody is impatient here nobody is rushing the devs and nobody has any negative opinions towards anything In this thread we’re here for positivity brother 💕😔

I would never intentionally say that you are discouraged from providing feedback. I read the thread at face value a couple of hours back before logging on and posting. Generally when I see these types of posts and the title "state of the game" I assume: content drought. Now I see it's more or less about having the same thing that is present now but with more arbitrary variables and rewards.

8 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I don't give a fk to a person with a nick like that...

So 'bout that positivity?

8 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

In my opinion youtubers are the last people to say anything about warframe

Especially AGGP

They're talking about content that are worth making a 10 minute video about

Not content that we necessarily like or want

Even for someone who just talked about this topic yesterday...it's getting quite repetitive 

No negative opinions?

This is awkward.

17 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Okay, you get a sigil for if you "prestige" hardmode on all planets, and a new one for elite mode. Cosmetics, no. Just a sigil, and maybe emblems for your shoulders

That’s fair and it’s your idea! I just feel like cosmetics would stick more and more people would grind them out more and the reward would feel better sigils and emblems are great as well too though!

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

2 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

If you don't mind humoring me, would it actually be possible to hit MR 27 in a month? Considering some weapons are locked behind Baro and Prime Vaults. Maybe the math does add up and I am erring on the side that there is enough non-exclusive weapons to hit MR 27. But it be funny if they fell just a bit shy of 27.

Regardless, the point still stands that MR is no indicator of skill. It's really just for the completionists.

He was just using mr27 as an example there is no need to do the actual math

People on this forum take EVERYTHING  literally

Calm down, it's an example, not the holocaust 

2 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

He was just using mr27 as an example there is no need to do the actual math

People on this forum take EVERYTHING  literally

Calm down, it's an example, not the holocaust 

I can agree that mr doesn’t mean anything but time you’ve put into leveling crap I’ve stoped caring about mr! But I’d like to see it matter one day

I don't particularly care about raising or providing inputs on a YouTubers opinions on forums,

He is entitled to his opinion, I don't particularly care either way. 

You have raised a post, please mention what " you" want to say and not be a mouthpiece to garner publicity for others, if I was interested in the video I would have watched it on YouTube and commented there. 

I understand it's about "challenge" and content drought, 

Challenge is indeed a problem when you reach a certain level, everything is easy and nothing is out of reach, this needs an overall rebalance of the game as we have reached powercreep over powercreep, this would need a Nerf of sorts to both enemy scaling as well as tenno damages. 

As regards to content drought, it is there and it exists only if you have already played the game for years, but it affects the tubers in a monetary way that's why they are more vocal about it. New players and others with less than a thousand hours played will not feel it. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

14 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

It's so crazy, it just might work!

Might make some people happier, i know games that do that, i didnt know they did it when you "prestige" and i lost so many things, if i knew how much you loose i wouldn't have done the "prestige"

It set me back a lot

It possibly could. Making the enemies tougher each profession and prestige to make you want to get stronger to fight them and become that op god you once were again. 

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I don't particularly care about raising or providing inputs on a YouTubers opinions on forums,

He is entitled to his opinion, I don't particularly care either way. 

You have raised a post, please mention what " you" want to say and not be a mouthpiece to garner publicity for others, if I was interested in the video I would have watched it on YouTube and commented there. 

If you read the thread you can see not just my opinion on plenty of things but other great people in the thread agreeing or disagreeing! I have said what I wanted to say in my op as well brother 💕

Just now, JohnTheMango said:

If they implement that, nah im fine, I'll stay on 0 prestige 

That’s fine you have the option to do that! But it’ll add more of a slight challenge to players who want to. The question is how hell would matchmaking be lol. I guess matchmaking is prestige dependent but then what happens if you wanna play with your friends and they are lower or higher then you ahhh that’s a lot of work seems fun I’ll think about mathmaking with that and get back to you right now it’s making my head hurt. I do third shift and the warframe forums entertain me when I’m not busy

If you read the thread you can see not just my opinion on plenty of things but other great people in the thread agreeing or disagreeing! I have said what I wanted to say in my op as well brother 💕

More a suggestion to not advertise for others. Not specifically about whether you provided clarity, I have updated my post to reflect my opinions on it. 

Now, be a good boy/girl and promise you wont go around making more post about this tonight or tomorrow, mkay?