The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss

BLI7Z

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Can't wait to make a general discussion on how my max speed gauss build opened a warp in space time and sent me back to warframe day 1 with my bebe mag

I'm waiting for the speed competitions.

Volt Prime: Dont say it! Dont you say it!

@(XB1)GaussPrime: On your left!

Volt Prime: OH COME ON!!

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm waiting for the speed competitions.

Volt Prime: Dont say it! Dont you say it!

@(XB1)GaussPrime: On your left!

Volt Prime: OH COME ON!!

I am afraid though

That his mach rush isn't affected by sprint speed mods

And it's a scripted movements ability like zephyr's tailwind

I want to put all of my speed to this character, i don't want to figure out that all i had to is mod for duration or strength to get to maximum speed

6 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

All I want to say is that I'm really Hyped about the release of Gauss.

Finally a new warframe that I know I will really enjoy playing. 

I don't care about content to rush and then burnout. I only care about DE releasing ways of playing that can be infinite for personal enjoyment of any kind of gamestyle people can have. 

So I can only end this post saying: THANK YOU!

ok

7 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

All I want to say is that I'm really Hyped about the release of Gauss.

Finally a new warframe that I know I will really enjoy playing. 

I don't care about content to rush and then burnout. I only care about DE releasing ways of playing that can be infinite for personal enjoyment of any kind of gamestyle people can have. 

So I can only end this post saying: THANK YOU!

I am really curious. What's so wonderful about Gauss? Because you can run through the plains, dying thousand of times?

They are releasing useless, redundant frames just to make happy the fashion fans and seriously on the paper Gauss is pure crap...

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

I kind of feel like his abilities won't end up being all that useful in combat, but he does look like fun. I always like high mobility characters, like Floaty Bird Prime.

Though, it would be nice if DE actually knew how to pronounce his name... Its not "goss".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I am really curious. What's so wonderful about Gauss? Because you can run through the plains, dying thousand of times?

They are releasing useless, redundant frames just to make happy the fashion fans and seriously on the paper Gauss is pure crap...

Because I prefer speed in combat and I don't relly on damage abilities. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

But where's the content? it's like 1 frame and 2 weapons and a recycle of disruption.

I said I don't care about content. Why do you ask me? I care about playing. I don't need 30+ ability spamming warframes and 350+ weapons. I only need the things with which I enjoy playing and killing stuff. I only stated that I'm happy because this frame is within my gamestyle, the last one was when Ash Prime was released lol

10 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I am afraid though

That his mach rush isn't affected by sprint speed mods

And it's a scripted movements ability like zephyr's tailwind

We hope that this isn't true.

Doesn't Duration extend tailwind? 

50 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

I said I don't care about content. Why do you ask me? I care about playing. I don't need 30+ ability spamming warframes and 350+ weapons. I only need the things with which I enjoy playing and killing stuff. I only stated that I'm happy because this frame is within my gamestyle, the last one was when Ash Prime was released lol

Oh... I'm sorry but this is general discussion, i was ....you know, discussing.  You  want to post this on feedback 

Just now, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Oh... I'm sorry but this is general discussion, i was ....you know, discussing.  You  want to post this on feedback 

I am also discussing, about what I prefer. I am not giving any kind of feedback, just talking my mind in response to what you said. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

So was i, in the form of a question,  not trying to get on your nerves it's cool 

Didn't realize it was in the form of a question, sorry. But anyway, we still don't know what else, other than what was stated in the update news, will be released in this one. 

They also still have to release Grendel, I guess it's not so far away; and with that, there will be more "content" before Empyrean, Duviri, and New War... I guess and I hope. 

I'm patiently waiting for the real bulk of content because we all know that all those major updates are some months away, though it can be a whole more year for ALL of it to be completely released.

8 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Didn't realize it was in the form of a question, sorry. But anyway, we still don't know what else, other than what was stated in the update news, will be released in this one. 

They also still have to release Grendel, I guess it's not so far away; and with that, there will be more "content" before Empyrean, Duviri, and New War... I guess and I hope. 

I'm patiently waiting for the real bulk of content because we all know that all those major updates are some months away, though it can be a whole more year for ALL of it to be completely released.

I was hoping that both frames could have a quest we are running out of star chart missions to put them on. 

Honestly I think this year was the best warframes wise. Hildryn and Wisp are both pretty solid frames with all of the abilities being usable but not all of them being necessary to use.

I hope Gauss and Grendel will be the same or even better.

Edited by JackHargreav

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

I was hoping that both frames could have a quest we are running out of star chart missions to put them on. 

Whatcha mean?

We have only seen the front of each planet. They can always turn them to give us thee other sides and new nodes to go journey forth on.

As for G-speed....looks like fun and I canno wait to see how his Augments will change him up. With his addition, we get to go over water which might translate to other frames having this ability with powers as well (looking at you Hydroid).

And imagine if G-speed and G-girth had a combo ability that if G-speed slams into G-girth, the whole screen blows up and drops loot from the enemies! ?!

Will be fun to see how long it takes the players to complain or lose interest in him as they did Wukong...plus I want to see him have his own fan club as well.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Whatcha mean?

We have only seen the front of each planet. They can always turn them to give us thee other sides and new nodes to go journey forth on.

As for G-speed....looks like fun and I canno wait to see how his Augments will change him up. With his addition, we get to go over water which might translate to other frames having this ability with powers as well (looking at you Hydroid).

And imagine if G-speed and G-girth had a combo ability that if G-speed slams into G-girth, the whole screen blows up and drops loot from the enemies! ?!

Will be fun to see how long it takes the players to complain or lose interest in him as they did Wukong...plus I want to see him have his own fan club as well.

It seems that when a new warframe comes it's an excuse to make us redo the mission types we already did a million times or to make us grind a new kind of mission,  remember infested salvage, nidus, now we are going back to disruption i rather have a quest like limbo, get a part wait 12 hours to build do that 3 times than wait 3 days for him to built,  just my opinion on warframe acquisition.