Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.7.1

[DE]Megan

I've noticed problems with the AI that I haven't noticed before because I was farming for Gauss and his weapons: enemies seem to hear noises from hundreds meters away now, I've tried a stealth mission with Ivara and sometimes they get alerted even if I'm invisible if I walk about 5-10 meters from them. I was using Khora to level up a melee weapon and it seems that Venari goes attacking yolo even if I set her on heal (and she shouldn't attack in that mode unless I attack first). This plus the behavior from enemies above completely messed up my leveling tactic, what usually takes 1-2 missions took me 5 missions to master the weapon. I read there were changes to the pathfinding of the AI, but there was nothing written about changes to their behavior, so, are these changes intended or are simply bugged?

How about returning the graphics back to what they were before the update? The game now looks like I'm using a cheap graphic setting at max graphics and I'm pretty sure it looks WORSE at min graphics. All the metallic surfaces look HORRIBLE!!! If the intent was to make everything look matte and piss off the entire community and a bunch of clans well congratulations you did it. You want a cookie as your prize?

HandSpring doesn't seem to be working anymore, can i get some clarification that it isn't just me? i've been using this mod for ages but all of the sudden it takes me the normal time to get up, i equiped and requiped it and that had no effect.

Weird background colours (this isn't jpg artifacting, this is how it looks). Might be a feature, or just grapics set to too low.

Spoiler

7A5JWhp.jpg

Profile view gives weird font. (Arial? something sans-serif). Verified cache, restarted.

Spoiler

8yaUmYa.jpg

vor 18 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

snip~

stangely the whole update made every metallic worse than before, at least for me. the reflections are nearly gone and it looks more like polished plastic than metal on many many items.

also the energy colors are messed up on many items again too...it doesnt take both picked colors into account again.

One update to not screw everything up. ONE. That's all I ask from you guys, but apparently even that is somehow impossible... How can you make things even worse than before every single damn time ? Revert the damn graphics and don't apply major changes if you aren't sure they are ready.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Shinjen:

One update to not screw everything up. ONE. That's all I ask from you guys, but apparently even that is somehow impossible... How can you make things even worse than before every single damn time ? Revert the damn graphics and don't apply major changes if you aren't sure they are ready.

DE should just leave the graphics as they were before the update and only change it when they upgrade the engine in general

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Avalanche_Army501rst:

How about returning the graphics back to what they were before the update? The game now looks like I'm using a cheap graphic setting at max graphics and I'm pretty sure it looks WORSE at min graphics. All the metallic surfaces look HORRIBLE!!! If the intent was to make everything look matte and piss off the entire community and a bunch of clans well congratulations you did it. You want a cookie as your prize?

I use low graphics setting. Everything matte plastic. The old version had shiny metallics where they are supposed to be.

Not even my Wisp looks as she was before, the metallic on the Alt Helmets Hood is gone.

36 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

stangely the whole update made every metallic worse than before, at least for me. the reflections are nearly gone and it looks more like polished plastic than metal on many many items.

also the energy colors are messed up on many items again too...it doesnt take both picked colors into account again.

You're not wrong. Everything does look like polished plastic. They screwed up the metallic surfaces to look how they do when they're making thr models in development

Wow DE. I haven't been through the rest of the content but the Harrow Deluxe is Divine. Absolutely one of the best skins in the game for me. I'm not even a Harrow player and only bought the pack for the Scourge Skin (also awesome) and the armor set. I'll definately be taking him out for a spin more often. Keep up the great work👏👏👏

kSW29O9.jpg

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 25.7.1

Alterar:

• Ajustou a iluminação / exposição no Orbiter para aliviar os relatos de metais excessivamente brilhantes. O Orbiter agora aparecerá próximo ao que era antes da Atualização 25.7.0.
  • Rivens de armas complementares removidos temporariamente das ofertas de Simaris devido a serem revelados para o tipo de arma incorreto. Eles serão adicionados novamente quando fizermos uma correção permanente. 
    • Estamos trabalhando em um script para reembolsar o Simaris Standing àqueles que puderam comprar o Rivens. O script foi concluído! Registre novamente se você não encontrar o Simaris Standing reembolsado. 
  • Mudança revertida que lhe permitiu usar a Decoração Shawzin para Skins enquanto colocada como Decoração na sua Orbiter devido a ela causar um acidente.
    • Enquanto tentamos consertar isso, se você quiser alterar a aparência do seu Shawzin enquanto estiver jogando, evite colocar a decoração em seu Orbiter
  • Removidas ligações de Railjack não intencionais nas opções de Controle. 

Conserta:

• Correções para travar ao tentar jogar a luta Profit Taker.
  • Corrigida uma falha de inicialização do directx10.
  • Corrigida uma falha que ocorria no Acordo Grineer.
  • Corrigidas as mensagens da Caixa de entrada do Simaris sem um ícone.
  • Corrigida uma porta preta de Corpus com textura.

Problema conhecido corrigido no próximo hotfix:

• Spamming Look Links muito rapidamente no Chat bloqueia sua interface do usuário.

The animation of Warframe Volt's second ability [speed] is broken! Volt now looks more like a turtle so slow !!!

5 hours ago, Avalanche_Army501rst said:

Same Graphic Settings:

Mag before update: https://imgur.com/ScCkCVX 

Mag after update: https://imgur.com/QtVf7v9

As someone who cares a lot about graphics, this just make me want to quit the game if not fixed.

11 hours ago, MacKenzie7717 said:

39E958E7D72826E686D4C646B659436703E2F684

Do I need to explain the problem?  DE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE revert the graphic changes in total.  I am not joking when I say this is burning my eyes out and making the game completely unplayable.

This happened because you turned HDR(High Dynamic Range)off and not because of the update.

1 hour ago, DeathDweller said:

This happened because you turned HDR(High Dynamic Range)off and not because of the update.

No, my dude, that's with it on, after logging in yesterday post hotfix, no setting changes.

Spoiler

ED0D80865CD2EB05A3652F1FA03AB6E7B53C5367

Turned it off to show what it looks like with hdr off, and it looks like this:

Spoiler

8A55C423252CA7FF3FF6EDD31226860441DFA0D4

54 minutes ago, MacKenzie7717 said:

No, my dude, that's with it on, after logging in yesterday post hotfix, no setting changes.

Reveal hidden contents

ED0D80865CD2EB05A3652F1FA03AB6E7B53C5367

Turned it off to show what it looks like with hdr off, and it looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

8A55C423252CA7FF3FF6EDD31226860441DFA0D4

Try turning glare on too

Here's mine:

Spoiler

PnSMj1l.jpg

More fun bugs since my last post:

• Enemies are spawning inside the same room as my warframe. Sometimes they spawn directly in front of me. This is most noticeable on Exterminate missions, and it has made stealth gameplay less than fun. This bug started after 25.6.0, but it has become even worse after this patch. It also ruins immersion to see enemies clip up through the floor and start shooting at me.
  • Custom obstacle courses in the dojo are unplayable right now. Lasers clip through blue platforms, and performance drops to horrible levels. My FPS goes below 30 when I try to run our custom obstacle course.
  • Operator amps are not functioning properly. The secondary fire from my Shraksun Scaffold is randomly 1-shotting my operator, which has never happened prior to this patch. Self-damage from the amp is normal, but the damage has stopped scaling correctly. Instantly receiving transference static from self-damage at nearly full health has made Eidolon hunts a bit more challenging than they should be.
  • Lots of people have already mentioned the plastic-looking metals, but I want to reiterate how bad this looks because it is not a settings issue. It has not improved in the slightest after the latest hotfix, either.

I hope you guys have a well-rested weekend. You've got a lot of work cut out for you next week.

Archived