The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Having issues myself with the drops no past history with issues. And yes before being asked, I did go ahead and followed the guide to unlink and relink my twitch prime account with my Warframe account, even went ahead and closed out twitch, reopened and started up again, gave it 2 hours of extra vewing, no change. No drop. Got the Ducats drop and all drops before that but nothing from the partners. After the 2 hours with one partner, I swapped to another partner for 45 minutes, no change, no drop. Now leaving it on this partner. 

If we have Mixer linked, could it be that we have to use Mixer instead? As in that case I will just remove Mixer as I prefer Twitch over Mixer. 

@[DE]Taylor What's going on with the drops here? I watched for a while, didn't get it. Unlinked and relinked as per the directions, watched some more, didn't get it.

I don't want to watch Twitch all day in the hopes it's going to start working. We need to know you're looking into this on your end. Update the first post or something.

Still no drops. I unlinked/relinked my twitch account 3 times already, Been watching WF partners practically all day now, no ad blockers on or anything. I've never had a problem with drops before, but now it isn't working. (twitch drops have worked for almost a year now for me)

After 10+ hours of watching twitch partner and re-linking and re-logging warframe and twitch as the "guide" says to do still have not received the color palette drop. I did not have anything else running just twitch with 1080p, sound enabled , and stayed active just watching the stream. after several hours reset/relinked accounts and tried again. Didn't go afk or leave stream in background actually watched partner stream for over 10 hours and no drop.Spent a whole day just watching twitch stream which was enjoyable but still feel a bit like a sucker. I've never had problems receiving twitch drop until now, all the prime time ones I get everytime. Seems like many people have had this issue today and I feel ya.

Archived