Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

22 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Didn't receive the Twitch Drop Color Picker yet.

~

I watched J3ubbleboy for an hour and got nothing.

I then went to https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide,
and followed it to the letter.

Unlink'd my Twitch, Disconnected Warframe from my Twitch,
then reconnected my accounts.

I then watched GiR8Tacos for an hour.

And still no color picker drop.

~

i feel you man. -_-

https://twitter.com/the_tayking/status/1167958961007415296?s=20

Taylor King@the_tayking -2h

seeing some reports for Partners + community members that there might be issues! team'll look into it on Tuesday when the studio re-opens. if you're having problems, sharing your Warframe platform is a huge help. thanks for your patience, tenno!

Keep the reports coming; but know that issues have been detected and it seems like they'll be checking into it after the long weekend.

This is the first time they've done Mixer partner rewards so I guess that's where the hiccups are coming from.

Still not working more hours wasted,  still no Mixer partners ever streaming if they were drops might actually work there because they're quite busted on Twitch,  again tried multiple browsers (clean installs),  mobile app,  re-linking accounts,  confirmed every person I watched on Twitch were in fact partners and nothing.

I think this whole system needs to be done away,  it's far too iffy and a total headache for the player base, partners and I'm sure you DE so why not stick with just doing alerts and rewarding people for you know actually playing the game.

hmmm... I wonder if its something to do with the new [look] feature.

What I do know is that I interacted with the palette in game before I owned it by clicking on a [look] link and then noticing they had used a color set i didn't know which i clicked on and had a look at. I then went away and found out how to get it  I have also noticed that [look] links have absolutely no idea what you already own and do not own. 

Maybe its something else, but i'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised to learn there's a bug and the game thinks I already have the color palette. 

Archived