Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

52 minutes ago, Harmakis said:

ok ill rephrase it for you .. 
im watching almost every stream , and since the tennocon stream , i didnt get any drops .. 
idk know where is the problem , twitch or warframe .. 

there is a page on the forum for this issue , that's mean it is not unusual problem .. ( I DID every thing this that guid say)

It's okay, you can just admit "oops I didn't actually follow the directions and posted too soon," we forgive you

4 hours ago, Caine2112 said:

Seeing as your post was 8 minutes BEFORE this started, MAYBE you should pay a little more attention and note it starts at 2pm EST and you have to stream for at least 30 minutes with one of the partners.

And this has nothing to do with Tennocon.  If you still have a Tennocon issue, then there are other threads for that.

Which all get closed out. I just can't see why they continue with the drop systems when it's obviously still broken. If it doesn't work for everyone, it's broken.

Been having this strange issue where twitch drops are only sent to my copied Switch account, and not my "main" account on PC. Didn't get any of the Tennocon drops on PC either because of it, and I really want these colours.
Anyone know where I could get this fixed?

Didn't receive the Twitch Drop Color Picker yet.

~

I watched J3ubbleboy for an hour and got nothing.

I then went to https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide,
and followed it to the letter.

Unlink'd my Twitch, Disconnected Warframe from my Twitch,
then reconnected my accounts.

I then watched GiR8Tacos for an hour.

And still no color picker drop.

~

You should get the drop almost as soon as you watch the 30 mins, although if in game you may need to leave your orbiter and come back for mail to arrive (popping into Cetus, Fortuna, or any Relay and then leaving right away works).

If you still don't get the drop, here are some things not listed in the support article:

1) Make sure your account is not linked to both Twitch and Mixer. Only link to the one you are using.

2) Only have the one stream open at once. No multiple tabs or multiple apps running.

3) Try watching the stream using the desktop Twitch app, not a browser. It has been reported that some browser security features or addons can prevent drops. (Note: The mobile apps have also been reported to have problems with drops - hence desktop suggestion).

I'm not 100% sure that all of these are required, but after missing out on the Lotus Ephemera during Tennocon and most of the drops since, I just wanted to share what I did to get drops working again. Hope it helps someone.

Watched someone for a hour,didn't drop anything :thumbup: what a waste of a hour. Don't care about streamers,I just want the palette mang.

Edit: I know everything is linked properly because I get twitch drops every prime time without issue. After it didn't work the first hour I unlinked everything and then relinked everything and then dropped another hour into a partnered person playing warframe. Still no palette. 

Been watching Rob (agayguyplays) for over 2 hours, but I haven't received this palette...

So, it begins. 

Edit : I've watched, Makarimorph, for over two hours. Again, the palette didn't show up in my in-game mail.

Edit2 : Second day of watching partners, and still no palette.

Got it watching TinBears.  I'd been having issues with drops for the last few weeks but I got this one.  During my first half hour I didn't get the drop but I also tabbed out of the stream for a moment.  Exactly 30 minutes of watching it without tabbing and it showed up.  Also, according to support there are requirements of 480p minimum and having sound on with both stream and your PC.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Null_run said:

Got it watching TinBears.  I'd been having issues with drops for the last few weeks but I got this one.  During my first half hour I didn't get the drop but I also tabbed out of the stream for a moment.  Exactly 30 minutes of watching it without tabbing and it showed up.  Also, according to support there are requirements of 480p minimum and having sound on with both stream and your PC.

I'm going to disagree.

1. Who runs on or lower than 480p? If your not running HD or from the source, your video is crap.

2. As long as your sound is not turn off on your stream service (Twitch or Mixer), you'll be fine. I always have streams on in my background because I can't afford to sit and watch all the time.

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

What about people with bad net and standalone installation? 

It being standalone is irrelevant. You just have to have your accounts linked and then watch the stream while signed in to Twitch/Mixer.

• People with bad net can miss out. If a streaming service imposes restrictions on drops there is nothing DE can do. 

Archived