Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

login screen music very jarring

Ramflare

At the moment when I start the game the launcher has calm spacey tones, then I get to the login screen and my ears are assualted by a harsh electric track. I just wish it was a bit easier on my ears

Obviously this is mostly up to taste but I hope the sound team consider it when they hopefully swap the music out at some point...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Theres suppose to be at least an option to mute the login screen music, current one is bad. Isnt it suppose to change every mainline?

It's supposed to change every major update. Jovian Concord was here as U25 because Railjack keeps getting back and back and this year is getting very spaced out, the next major update was always supposed to be Empyrean with its own track. Current login is from Fortuna, but I'm unsure why the audio team chose to add two new tracks to the Orb Vallis -- I do really like the first set much better and it had a better beat to it.

George, if you read us, please come up with a "general" login screen (ie: A section of Warframe's main theme) track for longer periods such as this 😅

Edited by NightmareT12

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that the Profit-Taker's theme has outlived it's stay on the login screen, but here's a novel idea:
Every login/update screen theme tune should be made available to choose in the settings, except whenever the theme audibly changes.

Imagine being able to open the launcher, and select what tunes would play when the update's going/done and when you're at the login screen.

I would like that.

• Like 1

Most of the music in the game is awesome and fits beautifully. The login music has always stuck out as not hitting the right spot for me.

I don't find the login music objectionable, but it doesn't get me in the Warframe kind of mood.

For me the optimal solution would be the ability to select the login music, but have that selection overwritten when a new login track comes with an update.

'Cos I don't want to miss out on hearing a new login track, but wouldn't want to be stuck with it if it wasn't my thing.

"We All Lift Together" was great... for a while. After which I began wishing I could go back to The Sacrifice login track.

But I guess the problem with making the login music selectable per player is... the game doesn't actually know who's logging in, until they actually enter their login details! 🤣

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Current login track is combat music from Orb Vallis..... And i kinda hate all Fortuna update music... exept "Lift together".  It ruined whole Orb Vallis for me... As i prefer to play with original soundtrack.

But i dont really care what music They put on Login screen....because password input doesn't take very long.  Tho i would prefer something subtle...more ambient, like.