Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 6 Main Syndicates should get a proper introduction

Duality52

I feel that the main 6 Syndicates get skipped out on until other players mention it, especially past MR 3 which is the prerequisite of joining Syndicates. 

An idea of a introduction starts at requiring players to visit their first Relay (if accessible), then have some sort of tour system to guide them around the Relay explaining its key points. Ordis/Lotus should also remark about the usage of the Syndicate console on the Orbiter as another reference node.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

On 2019-09-08 at 3:47 AM, Test-995 said:

Before that, they should stop sending death squad to us fellow tennos.

Seriously this is stupid.

THIS! there is no freaking way Lotus would be cool with people sending death squads after her Tenno because they chose to help someone else, this has always been a really dumb feature and should have gotten removed years ago, along with things like the star chart mastery tests and scanning things to get their resources,

The syndicates are introduced in the story quests. Silver Grove is New Loka, Chains of Harrow is Red Veil + Steel Meridian, the Octavia quest is Suda, Glast Gambit is Perrin Sequence. Arbiters are the only ones without a story quest, I think.

5 hours ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

THIS! there is no freaking way Lotus would be cool with people sending death squads after her Tenno because they chose to help someone else, this has always been a really dumb feature and should have gotten removed years ago, along with things like the star chart mastery tests and scanning things to get their resources,

Apparently you haven't got to that part about Lotus yet... 

The only thing stupid is that they announce it.  Typical bad guy stuff there.  Just quietly send death squad without the threat and fingerprint.  

1 hour ago, sinnae said:

The syndicates are introduced in the story quests. Silver Grove is New Loka, Chains of Harrow is Red Veil + Steel Meridian, the Octavia quest is Suda, Glast Gambit is Perrin Sequence. Arbiters are the only ones without a story quest, I think.

Arbiters of Hexis get Arbitrations and Conclave, something other syndicates don't really have.

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Apparently you haven't got to that part about Lotus yet... 

The only thing stupid is that they announce it.  Typical bad guy stuff there.  Just quietly send death squad without the threat and fingerprint.  

At no point prior to her being regressed back into Natah does she ever imply she would be cool with groups trying to murder the Tenno over petty grudges,

22 hours ago, nslay said:

No! I want free specter blueprints! 

Otherwise, yes... It's kinda stupid.

Maybe we could have the option to stop receiving death squads from a syndicate once we've done their quest (Silver Grove, Glast Gambit, etc.)?

It would make sense narratively - they owe us for our help - and it would allow us to level new frames and weapons without worrying about suddenly being surrounded by enemies we weren't expecting.

Plus, it'd probably get me to finally do the Glast Gambit...