Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave "Mow them down" act is glitched.

(PSN)spdwyblu05xrun

Yeah, did some testing earlier.  It cannot be completed, though it may still give credit.  Switching weapons at all, even into operator mode will reset it mid mission.  Changing weapons even after "completing" it will still reset it.  Using only your primary, getting 150 kills, and leaving the mission with the challenge "completed" will still have it reset upon returning to your ship.  However, this may still give credit.  Somewhere during my testing I went from 0 to 1000, and it wasn't zealots.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Yeah, did some testing earlier.  It cannot be completed, though it may still give credit.  Switching weapons at all, even into operator mode will reset it mid mission.  Changing weapons even after "completing" it will still reset it.  Using only your primary, getting 150 kills, and leaving the mission with the challenge "completed" will still have it reset upon returning to your ship.  However, this may still give credit.  Somewhere during my testing I went from 0 to 1000, and it wasn't zealots.

It does still give credit. I was at 9,450. Went into ESO and "finished" them, now at 450 and the next rank. Both are still there of course. I believe it dragged out the one from 2 days ago and that's what's slipping it up.

Only one of the daily challenges is for today. Any others showing up are old ones you most likely already did, and completing them does not give you anything since you already got credit. Much like the Index one months ago.

Edited by IspanoLFW

Same issue here. I didnt track if I got the reward, but I cant finish it. Tried using different frames, different weapons and different game modes. Result: 0/150 on both challenges.

It works with two similar rivens at once, maybe you can analyze the differences of both systems to find the fault

18 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Wrong section, should be under Bugs > Mission/UI.

Also there have been many threads about this already, in future please use the search function before posting.

Finally got credit for it. Wow, that was a waste of our time.

18 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Wrong section, should be under Bugs > Mission/UI.

Also there have been many threads about this already, in future please use the search function before posting.