Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.4

[DE]Danielle

Hey DE, generally enjoying the update, Couldn't care less bout having to remap control or settings, LOVE MY DAIKYU been maining it for many thousands of hours and am thrilled it's now edilon and crit viable 10/10 thanku. Disruption proving to be hi-OCTANE fun,   1 major problem that i can see (And definitely feel) is the fact your not enabling boosters or smeeta buffs on KUVA DISRUPTION and the BAND-Aid excuses/Fix in patch notes feels SLEAZY AND DISHONEST i'm sorry to say. Its not my fault it feels this way but i care bout frame enough to be straight with you, You are afterall the same DE that removed the 'Kubrow slot machine' and i'm hoping you will do the right thing again. Your LOYAL 3000hr Tenno, BallisticBravoj 

5 years ive played this game im done the game looks horrible now really saturated insanely bright my friends say the same it gives me headaches nothing i change in the settings helps ive spent lots of money on this im gutted

On 2019-09-17 at 7:27 PM, (PS4)Aeon712 said:

Holy crap is the game dark now have to redo my settings and controller mapout maybe as I saw it telling me to push square instead of circle. I turned it off rather then deal.

Good luck getting the game to look how it used to i hate how it looks now

On 2019-09-17 at 8:40 PM, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

After the update the lighting in some areas is super blown out, to the point it almost gives me a headache to look at it. It's especially noticeable on the Corpus ship tileset, and to a lesser extent Grineer asteroid. I've tried adjusting brightness, contrast, bloom, nothing works. Yet other areas of the game (orbiter, dojo, relays) are totally fine. Extracting from a corpus ship makes a white colored frame glow like a fluorescent lightbulb.

Yup it looks horrible now i cant play i get headaches ive played 5 years and spent loads on this im pissed

On 2019-09-18 at 6:39 AM, (PS4)de_sch0sch said:

Is it just me or is the flashlight brighter than before? Did have a hard time spotting nodes in Orb Vallis caves.

Yup the lighting is horrible way to bright and saturated the game looked great before update now not so much

On 2019-09-18 at 1:52 PM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Really annoying to spend the first two hours of a new update in a solo mission tweaking the options to try to restore everything to the way it was before, then noticing all my colors are gone when going to fashion frame, then going to open worlds and noticing perfs drops I didn't have before and spending another half hour tweaking graphics. Still feel like everything's slightly off from before even after the tweaks , even after playing with brightness and contrast.

Again, kinda used to this as everytime I run Nvidia experience on PC it resets my keybinds and options, but PS4 is my main account with thousands of hours and controls and settings adjusted over 5 years of time.

Yea m8 you wont beable to get the game to look the same its all saturated now this isnt an improvment ot looks way worse

On 2019-09-18 at 3:19 PM, (PS4)ESYLD said:

Really disappointed with the lighting changes in game now.  Blacks on my frames look grayish and metallics look like yellow plastic.  Also cannot preview skins because of the weird merge effect. 😩  I miss my fashion frame .

Yes dude its horrible 5 years ive played never been this unhappy its all saturated im the same your fashion is pointless now great work DE

12 hours ago, (PS4)System_OverRyde said:

Everything is too bright like can't turn down the brightness everything looks like crap I'm very upset my smoke blacks look washed out plastic gray 😞

Yes m8 5 years of playing ive never been this upset the game looks trash now my fasion is pointless

On 2019-09-17 at 8:05 PM, (PS4)lawfulvampire said:

So how many times are the players at arbitration going to have to fight to get it back? 3 times already and we keep having to fight to get it back. I will not complete any more nodes to get it back guess i will find another game to play

If you already had access to arbitrations before the update, there's a whopping ONE new stage you have to do.  The other new maps were just updates of old nodes.

I didn't play game about 1-1.5 months, but when I entered to game I was surprised. The game's graphic looks great (mix of some old-school colors and more natural, imo) and the game began to run better. I hope DEVs team will continue course on optimizing game on consoles.

Updated: With disabled ambient occlusion (default settings after 25.7.4)

Tip for ppl with colour issues: Try turn off color correction.  Im playing PS4 on a Samsung UE49MU and it did wonder for me, looks pretty good again except some blacks. The thing i noticed most is the crazy speed that game is running now. Everything is much, much, much faster now. Feels really good. And i fianally good the triumph for discovering all  caves in orb vallis! Thanks! I alrady joined twice as client but didnt get it before , so i was mad about that one 😛

Whats the point of having all my gear coloured black now after the update it all looks grey why do de always mess with things that are fine

On 2019-09-20 at 2:30 PM, (PS4)FastestKnight said:

If metallic fixes cause these many problems, God help us when the full new rendering arrives.

Yea they look horrible m8 games gona go down hill with these graphic changes the graphics were better before update

On 2019-09-19 at 9:02 PM, (PS4)Kubbes said:

Graphic upgrades look great. Good rendering !

Wrong five years ive played never have i hated the visual changes like this prime details look bad blacks look grey everything is saturated and bright thats not an improvment

I hope there is plans to improve how the game looks now everything looks washed out since the update why change somthing that already looked good primw details look bad everything is saturated my fashion is pointless i use the darkest black its now grey this is not an improvment does anyone know if this finished i wont say how much ive spent on this game but ive bought nearly every prime packs thats both packs not to mention the other packs on psn and plat i cant play at the minute looking at the game hurts my soul

2 hours ago, (PS4)GAV2482 said:

I hope there is plans to improve how the game looks now everything looks washed out since the update why change somthing that already looked good primw details look bad everything is saturated my fashion is pointless i use the darkest black its now grey this is not an improvment does anyone know if this finished i wont say how much ive spent on this game but ive bought nearly every prime packs thats both packs not to mention the other packs on psn and plat i cant play at the minute looking at the game hurts my soul

turn off color correction and change the brightness and contrast to 50 it will fix most of the issues 

Ive changed all the settings it still looks bad p details look bad ive spent lots on this game if i had known it was going to change this much i wouldnt have i mean whats the point in blacks when it appears grey 1 thing that annoys me is no one from de will say if its a work in progress they would have years ago 

I don't know if DE reads these threads or not. Unless I ma wrong, I don't think the bow damage increase went in... If I am wrong somewhere please correct me, but I was watching a build setup on youtube. With the exact same mods/weapon set up I have around 800 damage less then the build (PC version) that was shown on youtube. Are weapons doing more damage on PC? Is there another damage boost I don't know about? (I checked out Leyar gaming's build on youtube. His radiation damage is 9198. Mine is only 8348. (he is on the pc version, I am on the PS4 version.) His puncture damages are showing 2044 so I know it has to be a weapon/mod thing. (mine is 1855) completely identical mods. Any ideas why this may be?

16 hours ago, (PS4)Emyrus said:

I don't know if DE reads these threads or not. Unless I ma wrong, I don't think the bow damage increase went in... If I am wrong somewhere please correct me, but I was watching a build setup on youtube. With the exact same mods/weapon set up I have around 800 damage less then the build (PC version) that was shown on youtube. Are weapons doing more damage on PC? Is there another damage boost I don't know about? (I checked out Leyar gaming's build on youtube. His radiation damage is 9198. Mine is only 8348. (he is on the pc version, I am on the PS4 version.) His puncture damages are showing 2044 so I know it has to be a weapon/mod thing. (mine is 1855) completely identical mods. Any ideas why this may be?

Rifle amp bonus

Controller Config bug I've noticed since putting my changes back in that power A on the Touch Screen is unresponsive now a lot of times

also when trying to deploy Wisp Resivores using the touchpad Power A when you swipe it up like your supposed too Wisp no longer Deploys her Resivores forcing me to have to use the Ability Menu as the way to use the ability so controller config is very buggy n now making abilites and stuff either unresponsive or broken.

This update was a trashfire.  The game looks like garbage now AND you reset ALL of my settings?  Controller bindings, sensitivity - hell even the chat tabs I had switched off were all back on.

This is what happens when you fix what didn't need to be fixed.  Literally nobody asked for this.  Nobody.  

10 hours ago, (PS4)ChiefsKingdom54 said:

also when trying to deploy Wisp Resivores using the touchpad Power A when you swipe it up like your supposed too Wisp no longer Deploys her Resivores

Did she ever?  I've always used Swipe controls the game shipped with, and none of my powers that have to be "held" ever worked without opening the actual power menu.  Ever since Wisp came out, swiping Up only ever switched between her reservoirs - I had to bind the ability menu to up on my DPad just to have a way to cast.   

That said, I'm pretty sure there's a menu option to inverse it so you can only cast, but not switch, this update did wipe some people's settings (mine included) so maybe you had that inverse casting toggled on before and the update toggled it off.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived