Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do u get Severed Bile sacs

RandomGuys

Question

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, GPrime96 said:

Pretty sure those exist from Juggernauts.

The juggies drop the parts and blueprints for that. Any infested mission (higher the level, the sooner he appears) should do it, or if you have a decent modded pew pew try the disruption mode on uranus (one round can net you 1-3 juggies with some luck) 

Cheers 

Armanos, Europa was my best farm for them, though Derelict Capture is great too if you want to get some Orokin Vault unlocks at the same time (you'll need Dragon Keys from a Dojo). Armanos also sits behind the Raptors boss fight, so keep that in mind if you want to go there.

On 2019-09-21 at 3:39 AM, RandomGuys said:

How and where do I get Severed Bile sacs, I need them to craft the overload pods for the Jordas Precept quest.

Can you play the Uranus infested Disruption?

This new infested disruption node spawns plenty of the juggernaut behemoth which will drop this and other items.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

please head over to the planet Uranus
an do the mission node UR

instead of the need of randomly trying to spawn the juggernaut you will have demolishers come an one of the 4 that spawn each round could be a juggernaut one making this a nice grind as you get chance at Gauss weapons but also able to grab your infested chunks

Eris capture mission, bring a sarpa with shattering impact mod installed. When you capture the target you'll hear a scream and lotus will alert you to a juggernaut nearby. Kill fast to make it spawn, then when it does use your sarpa's gun to strip it's armour then kill it.