Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Atlas Prime (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Seratronix said:

What about arbitration changes, already over a month with nothing substantial.... 

Because it’s coming out with the Old Blood. It’ll be another few weeks after it comes out on PC, but it made more sense to bundle everything up and ship it to us as the mainline than do it alone.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Because it’s coming out with the Old Blood. It’ll be another few weeks after it comes out on PC, but it made more sense to bundle everything up and ship it to us as the mainline than do it alone.

I'm not sure it makes sense. As it stands, I'm looking over the fence at PC players playing with their new toys and thinking about taking a break till the update drops. I would rather be farming for the new arcanes with a buffed Gauss if it's possible rather than be overwhelmed with Liches and everything else when the update drops.

On 2019-10-29 at 2:59 PM, (PS4)Kuroshishi4shi said:

I'm not sure it makes sense. As it stands, I'm looking over the fence at PC players playing with their new toys and thinking about taking a break till the update drops. I would rather be farming for the new arcanes with a buffed Gauss if it's possible rather than be overwhelmed with Liches and everything else when the update drops.

That's what i thought as well. Do they even care about consoles? So IF pc is lucky, they'll get the update this week, meaning 2-3 after that we'll have an update.. Wtf almost 2 months of a wait?!

On 2019-10-29 at 3:17 PM, (PS4)Seratronix said:

That's what i thought as well. Do they even care about consoles? So IF pc is lucky, they'll get the update this week, meaning 2-3 after that we'll have an update.. Wtf almost 2 months of a wait?! No wonder console chats are dead and everyone is jumping to D2.

With overwatch 2 on the horizon DE better pick up their console forgetfulness...

Where’s your statistics my friend? Console chat is booming and never shuts up when I’m on. Maybe it’s your server, or it’s just you being angry.

You can complain all you want, but as it stands we’re not getting it until PC’s mainline drops and it’s clear for cert.

They’re doing this so we have a lot of content and items to grind for. People are never happy- either it ‘takes too long’ or ‘not enough content.’

So just wait. Play some other games or grind for plat for the upcoming update.

You know...if only half of you knew that sony is the one derailing the PS4 update...to activate the cert you have to pay...and if everything doesn't go as planned they loose money...so DE has to make sure the update is as perfect as possible for consoles i.e. it doesn't break any of sony's rules, that takes time, money and effort

And besides, what's wrong with destiny 2?

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

You know...if only half of you knew that sony is the one derailing the PS4 update...to activate the cert you have to pay...and if everything doesn't go as planned they loose money...so DE has to make sure the update is as perfect as possible for consoles i.e. it doesn't break any of sony's rules, that takes time, money and effort

And besides, what's wrong with destiny 2?

Lol sony and xbox reworked thier cert process, can get same day cert now.

Besides, DE said the next update we'll get is old blood, sony cant decide that.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

some certs are closer than others. maybe we'll get it after the next devstream

PC will get it this week or next week. Im assuming next week since the devstream was pushed back. Meaning 2-4 weeks after PC gets it we'll get it. Assuming DE gets all of PC's hotfixes out in time. Meaning 6 almost 7 weeks without an update for us currently, and another 2-4 weeks to go.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Seratronix said:

PC will get it this week or next week. Im assuming next week since the devstream was pushed back. Meaning 2-4 weeks after PC gets it we'll get it. Assuming DE gets all of PC's hotfixes out in time. Meaning 6 almost 7 weeks without an update for us currently, and another 2-4 weeks to go.

Pc is getting it today, actually! So about 2-4 weeks for us 😉 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

2-4 weeks? Worst case scenario we’ll get the update next month?

Please have mercy @(PS4)corpusbonds. That’ll be close to 3 months since the last major update.

Yep, wcs.

Idk I’m not bugged by it I guess. I can’t choose mercy though since that’s not my call lol.

All I can say is just hang on tight and be patient. Danielle said the console team is feverishly at work, so maybe we’ll see it sooner, I don’t know.

On 2019-10-29 at 8:25 PM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Where’s your statistics my friend? Console chat is booming and never shuts up when I’m on. Maybe it’s your server, or it’s just you being angry.

You can complain all you want, but as it stands we’re not getting it until PC’s mainline drops and it’s clear for cert.

They’re doing this so we have a lot of content and items to grind for. People are never happy- either it ‘takes too long’ or ‘not enough content.’

So just wait. Play some other games or grind for plat for the upcoming update.

What the hell are you talking about dude? We weren't even complaining for more content or delays in stuff that haven't come out, all we want is an improvement for stuff that's already in the game. improvements that have already been made on PC. 

I just want to play Arbitrations again. I just want to finalize my Gauss build. I don't understand what the hell is justifying a delay of 4+ weeks for a SMALL update that has already been out on PC

2 hours ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

What the hell are you talking about dude? We weren't even complaining for more content or delays in stuff that haven't come out, all we want is an improvement for stuff that's already in the game. improvements that have already been made on PC. 

I just want to play Arbitrations again. I just want to finalize my Gauss build. I don't understand what the hell is justifying a delay of 4+ weeks for a SMALL update that has already been out on PC

Everyone have been complaining about how it’s taking months. 

Apparently people like you can’t read, but it’s ok, I forgive you.

But you’re seriously off topic here- please go read above where everyone was complaining about how updates are taking months vs constantly pushing them out before talking to me, thanks.

Edit: Seriously, go actually read.

Archived