Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, (PS4)pristin3origin5 said:

Please change Ember's 4th back. You're literally killing my main of several years.

all that matters to me is that ember can also use ICE damage that comes from the speed and angle of the meteorites which actually should cause a earthquake which freezes enemies and deploys a ring of fire realistically things catch on fire but also freeze too. Meteorites are usually husk of metal and rocks, so shes technically mental. LOL

23 hours ago, headshots2016 said:

Hi Rebbeca i was wondering if u guys can  add more Mastary rank ?

Uhhhh, the only way to get a higher MR is for more weapons and frames to get released.  That's the only way with the system the way it is currently and there is no way they're reworking the system 27 mastery ranks in.  

We going to get empyrean with update 26.0.0 since it is a big update to get a new number, as it doesn't seem to make sense to have a numbered update like 26 be just some frame reworks and such when 24 was fortuna and 25 was jovian concord.  

Can we get numbers on the vauban/ember reworks?  Only number I remember hearing was that immolation for ember started at a 50% damage reduction.  Would be nice to know the numbers for all the abilities though at base values for a level 30 frame.  

Can this devstream be good because the day after it is my birthday?  

We going to hear some spicy stuff this devstream?  

What is it like when vauban has to go in the suit?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Uhhhh, the only way to get a higher MR is for more weapons and frames to get released.  That's the only way with the system the way it is currently and there is no way they're reworking the system 27 mastery ranks in.  

We going to get empyrean with update 26.0.0 since it is a big update to get a new number, as it doesn't seem to make sense to have a numbered update like 26 be just some frame reworks and such when 24 was fortuna and 25 was jovian concord.  

Can we get numbers on the vauban/ember reworks?  Only number I remember hearing was that immolation for ember started at a 50% damage reduction.  Would be nice to know the numbers for all the abilities though at base values for a level 30 frame.  

26 will introduce Grendel - Empyrean isn't coming just yet.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)pristin3origin5 said:

Please change Ember's 4th back. You're literally killing my main of several years.

Use saryn, she is the far better nuke frame.  World on fire might as well have been replaced as soon as they nerfed it to half range if you channeled the ability long enough.  World on fire design wise was a stupid ability anyways, all it said was oh activate me and the 2 ability and run through the map.  After the range got cut in half nerf it became activate 2 and 4, then deactivate and reactive the 4 when the range got too much of a penalty.  

11 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

i say those reworks drop right away with ON/OFF toggles for comfort, and the new orbiter and melee 3.0, and they boost the start charts, enemies and tilesets with new rewards and centaur kitbows 🙂

12 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Use saryn, she is the far better nuke frame.  World on fire might as well have been replaced as soon as they nerfed it to half range if you channeled the ability long enough.  World on fire design wise was a stupid ability anyways, all it said was oh activate me and the 2 ability and run through the map.  After the range got cut in half nerf it became activate 2 and 4, then deactivate and reactive the 4 when the range got too much of a penalty.  

26 minutes ago, TheMochiWithin said:

Updates on the Pet Stasis rework?

what is that and why should i look foward to this? also i think the relays and cities coudl feature more stuff for the pets, paints, and parts to upgrade or buy junk for the ships, eventually i would like to have a bird pet or a robot dog, or some new weapons, the only ones  i just though of for gauss weapons to come to a spinining blade, and the akarious and otherwise acceltra for beer, am not a breeder, but i know that the dogs look bored inside the ship, even if you pet them and charm em with armor, you might wanna just add two dogs attacks or some catdog frenze without using khora's warframe, especially the baby eggs we get tons of those, or nobody will breed, its was cool to have a little pup in the ship, so maybe the next best thing is to see more dogs and creatures in the cities and relays, and that each of the syndicates has a primal animal of great symbolism or workship.

Thanks for confirming that Nezha Prime is being released right after the devstream. You lads at DE clearly understand culture at its finest points. And to top it off, I'm indubitably elated to understand that all primes after Nezha Prime this Friday will be just more Nezha Primes. I accept this future. I accept it wholeheartedly.

I am happy with what has been promised in the future, but I am at odds with how staggered the content drops have become between promised new things and their final release. I am looking at how other mmos handled content in a crunch and find that most of the time they reused what they could in new ways so that the workload for big projects would be focused almost entirely on just that. It is clear from comments made in other devstreams that the 'new big' content is pooling the resources of most of the art and design team as well as additional support from outsourced hands (not only, but was mentioned as a reason for the partial retirement of prime trailers).

Therefore, any additional content in the meantime relies on assets already available. Since some old events are off the table and the rewards from most others delegated to other avenues of acquisition, it narrows the recycling of said content without the use of new assets recreated to rekindle the interest in that old event for old players as well as new. Now, given these conditions, are there any inroads that can be made for derivative, novel content that can be made using assets already in the game, that will not have a major impact on big mainline update delivery time?

Are such plans in the works and if not, what plans are in place as a safeguard against future unexpected delays? (I ask this assuming that railjack was supposed to open at the close of season 2 of nightwave).

when the next Acolytes event ??? 

can we get new rewards and new missions in fortuna and cetus please ? 

is there any plans to add more amp parts ? 

can we get upgrades for the amps ? 

can we get a story quests behind each warframe character its would be cool ❤️ 

can we get more stances for the nikanas ? 

is there any plans to get a place like cetus and fortuna in future ? i want more and moooore grinding :3 ❤️

can we have another way to get focus ez ? the actual focus system is low and its takes ages to finish all the schools 

when we get a new story quest i missed lotus ❤️ 

Any thoughts to calling out in the UI or similar that Nightwave is hard capped at 60 ranks (or rank 30 + prestige 30, if you prefer), as well as exposing the entire cred shop rotation (not what the rotation is, but what all is in the pool for the season)? I ended up dumping my creds on Kuva the week before the orbiter decoration rotated in (RIP me), as well as hard capping out for the season a couple weeks before it actually ended with no "real" indication beyond "huh, I'm at 10k/10k on this current rank and relogging doesn't fix it, I guess this is the end". Also kind of a bummer because I had to spend my last few creds on stuff I didn't care for because I didn't know there was no way to get more.

Can Energy leech enemies get some kind of aura or something and an indication of energy being drained in UI. The only way to counter them right now is to kill every enemy around us but sometimes the enemies get stuck on geometry and the frames that need energy have no option.

And are there any plans to improve host migration?

Archived