Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Blood Update - Opinions?

Tenno76856

Since the Grendel parts farming goesnt apply any mods, blocks your archgun and operator.... i wonder how the corpus got that tech  (I call BS on that one)

The new relics are a pain to farm and i dont see the point + the extra slot lets you add "get 75% more ammo" or "silence your weapon" or maybe transform ammo... seems useless to me. After the Eidolons, Arbi and relics this is the next dumb missiontype that you cant start when you want...if this is the only thing you want to farm then you just have to sit down and wait...and wait... and wait...

Hunting your new "personal enemy" seens stupid to me as well, because you will trigger one if you dont want them and now that you want them you have to run missions that you dont care about to spawn them. There beeing (i think 16) 16 weapons... i think we can all do the basic math that the drop chance is 6,25‬% per weapon. So once you have more than 10... good luck getting the remaining weapons, because the "build up" before the kill and the drop chance seems to be the biggest pain of all time and you will drop duplicants over and over.

It's not content... it's GRIND that just takes long.

1) The "seasonpass" for the Umbra Forma" that lets you do stuff that you dont care about (this season they didnt even add new stuff...)
2) Now they let us spawn a "personal enemy" that has a dropchance that is just as low as the good arcanes... only with the difference that you cant trade the blueprints

Edited by WingR84

I don't mind them having icons for the vehicles in the loadout station but I already hate having to switch between what are essentially tabs to mod my companions or warframe/weapons. Having companions/warframe/weapons on the same tab was fine. Now there's just an extra annoying step.

Next, my Zaw polearm's range has been cut by what looks like a third. For some reason, the ability to stick to melee and manually block doesn't look to be working. The Bleeding Willow stance has gone from a four hit combo and a secondary, four hit combo to a two hit combo and a four hit combo that's easier to hit but I have absolutely no idea why the default combo is now only two hits.

Edited by ChaosMarine

Melee became a hassle to use now. After 2400hours of in mission time and 4400hours on steam. I have pushed every mechanic in this game to the limit and by far.. this melee system is extremely confusing and a massive pain to of course play with. The flow by far is worse than it use to be. I do not understand this gap closing mechanic.. its awful. I do not need aim assist in games and I do not need a melee aim assist either. It feels like the game became some clunky arcade game I spent 25 cents on to play once then after I finished one mission its raw bordem and I wish to leave the arcade entirely. But that's me.

• Like 1

it sucks. a lot of good things, but the nerfs just take all the joy out of the game. my favorite melee weapon, the ninkondi prime, is now neutered, and does maybe 20% of the damage it used to.  blood rush is nerfed beyond belief, as is maiming strike and any riven with that stat. On top of that, there is a bug that removes sprinting everytime you use melee attack. its one step forward, and a roll down the hill backwards. 

I've already run into too many bugs, glitches and downright dumb design/balance decisions. So I think I'll wait for at least one more hotfix and the inevitable nerfs and buffs that will follow. Until then, there's other things to do in the game and other games to play. 

Honestly, they should have spent another week or two testing this one.

kuva lich influence is a pain in ass - he jumps into missions too much when your not ready to kill him, relics problematic to source, grendel missions difficult solowise.They removed the weapon level up messages when in mission :(. No finishers while enemy blinded 😞 .

On plus side, new lighting is quite good although particle effects over the top at times ; kuva lich system is good overall imho,melee feels stronger (coming from someone who never used CO or Bloodrush etc),