Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update is a step in the wrong direction

tyreens

First, I’m not a new player. My account is 6 years old. I got over 1000 in game hours and spend at least 1500-2000+ dollars on this game because I wanted it to have success and stay alive, but this update is killing it for me. First step in this direction were the nightwave seasons that forces you to farm old content repeatedly until you burn out. A right step would to make the exclusive nightwave rewards obtainable from outside, so it would feel like they are optional. With the current update they did the same. They sold kuva liches as new content, but it is not. It is the same old content you need to do over and over again. I’m not against grinding but everything got a limit, you need to have some variety in a new update. I recently got one of the new weapons (Kuva Kohm) and the farm felt like a pain. I needed 5 hours for one weapon (because of bad luck). So, you can expect at least 50+ (maybe more if you don’t buy the mods) hours of grinding old content you have grinded properly for hundreds of hours for only 13 weapons. As if it was not enough, they nerfed almost every melee mechanic especially critical chance for sliding which was one of the most comfortable way to play. With those quality of life changes the grind feels even more exhausting. Instead of nerfing a fun system they should improve the other playstyles to be as enjoyable as the other. I don’t say they shouldn’t tweak the damage numbers, but the new system is not viable at all. I’m sorry for all the players that need to farm old stuff with the new system. Please consider your changes and step back from this direction of play style.

These liches weren't meant to be something you farm for in one day.

You forced yourself to grind for that weapon.

I should also add that NW is anything but forced. It's an easy to complete system that is barely any challenge.

As for the melee system, it got a gigantic buff rather than a nerf. And spin to win never should have been a thing. Ever. And DE did the right thing by nerfing it into the #*!%ing ground with catchmoon.

Edited by JackHargreav
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, tyreens said:

spend at least 1500-2000+ dollars on this game because I wanted it to have success and stay alive

Absolutely nothing in this game requires spending money to progress. Only most cosmetics are generally unobtainable through missions.

2 minutes ago, tyreens said:

First step in this direction were the nightwave seasons that forces you to farm old content repeatedly until you burn out.

Nightwave is optional, like alerts were. And you don't even have to do a large number of the challenges to complete it, and you don't even have to bother with them until end if you don't want to come on regularly.

All of this content is meant to be ongoing, not rushed to finish the first week just to complain there's no more content.

ru insane  all frames test   cant do kils for S#&$  get  real and use mods to get  frame parts - u null all mods  andgame start to get unplayble awen   weapons that do dmg  now doesnt do   dmg whatsoewer and u CULD DISSABLE  SYNDICATE SPOWNS FFS RU INSANE

5 minutes ago, erikpeco said:

ru insane  all frames test   cant do kils for S#&$  get  real and use mods to get  frame parts - u null all mods  andgame start to get unplayble awen   weapons that do dmg  now doesnt do   dmg whatsoewer and u CULD DISSABLE  SYNDICATE SPOWNS FFS RU INSANE

English please

23 minutes ago, tyreens said:

First, I’m not a new player. My account is 6 years old. I got over 1000 in game hours and spend at least 1500-2000+ dollars on this game because I wanted it to have success and stay alive, but this update is killing it for me. First step in this direction were the nightwave seasons that forces you to farm old content repeatedly until you burn out. A right step would to make the exclusive nightwave rewards obtainable from outside, so it would feel like they are optional. With the current update they did the same. They sold kuva liches as new content, but it is not. It is the same old content you need to do over and over again. I’m not against grinding but everything got a limit, you need to have some variety in a new update. I recently got one of the new weapons (Kuva Kohm) and the farm felt like a pain. I needed 5 hours for one weapon (because of bad luck). So, you can expect at least 50+ (maybe more if you don’t buy the mods) hours of grinding old content you have grinded properly for hundreds of hours for only 13 weapons. As if it was not enough, they nerfed almost every melee mechanic especially critical chance for sliding which was one of the most comfortable way to play. With those quality of life changes the grind feels even more exhausting. Instead of nerfing a fun system they should improve the other playstyles to be as enjoyable as the other. I don’t say they shouldn’t tweak the damage numbers, but the new system is not viable at all. I’m sorry for all the players that need to farm old stuff with the new system. Please consider your changes and step back from this direction of play style.

Sliding was the "most comfortable"......sure it was......

• Like 1

vredu   de  ali ste zmešani  dajte no prosim misijo za grndela  narest tako da se da narest ne pa da je  skoraj nemogoče - PREDVSEM VSAJ  USTAVITE  SINDIKATE DA SE POJAVIJO V IGRI KI JE   ŽE TAKO TEŽKO NAREST  -  ko imaš vojni oklep  brez modov  ter prav tako orožja 

no pa razum tole 

well understand this

1 hour ago, tyreens said:

critical chance for sliding which was one of the most comfortable way to play.

You are joking right? It was horrible. I am so happy that I FINALLY can put away my Zaw with slide to win riven to rest and play something else not feeling like I am gimping myself.

To me, that thing was horrible and it actually hurt my wrist to use this crap. Moreover, condition overload and blood rush are still very strong.

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)Ozymandias-13-:

Absolutely nothing in this game requires spending money to progress. Only most cosmetics are generally unobtainable through missions.

Nightwave is optional, like alerts were. And you don't even have to do a large number of the challenges to complete it, and you don't even have to bother with them until end if you don't want to come on regularly.

All of this content is meant to be ongoing, not rushed to finish the first week just to complain there's no more content.

I didn't say it is required to spend money on it nor i want to rush things. All i said is that i spent the money because i can afford it and i wanted to support the developers.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb erikpeco:

Sry i don't know what u want to say.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Mr.Fluffins:

You are joking right? It was horrible. I am so happy that I FINALLY can put away my Zaw with slide to win riven to rest and play something else not feeling like I am gimping myself.

To me, that thing was horrible and it actually hurt my wrist to use this crap. Moreover, condition overload and blood rush are still very strong.

No i'm serious. What playstyle you choose is your thing but every playstyle should be equal balanced. Right now cc for sliding is unconfortable. I was not a huge fan of the system before the patch. But now it is worse than before in my opinion

vor 14 Minuten schrieb peterc3:

It would be distressing to find out you never learned how to play the game without a crutch.

Thx i know how to play the game even without spin4win. I'm talking about quality of life and not about finishing a mission.

Edited by tyreens