Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Name Repository

PookieNumnums

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Vyra said:

WTH are all those overlays on your screenshot?
twitch chat? and some other chat? how?

Hi,

On the left is restreamio overlay.  It has a great click through option that only click on it if you press ctrl so it doesn't interfere with your game.  Also,  you can route various chats to it.  Twitch and any discord chat for which you have admin privileges as well as any chat you have set up through any of the streaming services you use.  YouTube,  mixer,  etc.  So, for me,  my personal discord and twitch.  You can also have it read the messages posted so you don't have to look. 

On the right is discord overlay.  Which allows you to show one chat only. But,  from any server you're a member of.  So,  that's the warframe community discord. 

Trust me.  It was a pain getting too this point.  A long wait but they eventually caught on.  Really helpful for people with only one screen. 

Restreamio lets you broadcast to multiple places.  I use it just for twitch but so i can use the overlay. 

36 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

Hi,

On the left is restreamio overlay.  It has a great click through option that only click on it if you press ctrl so it doesn't interfere with your game.  Also,  you can route various chats to it.  Twitch and any discord chat for which you have admin privileges as well as any chat you have set up through any of the streaming services you use.  YouTube,  mixer,  etc.  So, for me,  my personal discord and twitch.  You can also have it read the messages posted so you don't have to look. 

On the right is discord overlay.  Which allows you to show one chat only. But,  from any server you're a member of.  So,  that's the warframe community discord. 

Trust me.  It was a pain getting too this point.  A long wait but they eventually caught on.  Really helpful for people with only one screen. 

Restreamio lets you broadcast to multiple places.  I use it just for twitch but so i can use the overlay. 

Thanks, if i make any friends i'll definitely add this 😃

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On this topic, how many people have had one of the Gagg family as a lich? I had Vakk Gagg, who gave me her Kuva Nukor (well, I mean, I killed her for it, but you know...)

In another mission a different player had a Gagg family member - Udap Gagg or something like that. 

So let's see how big that family is!

Archived