Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens if you let the timer go down for a Lich?

Zahnny

Question

9 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, IAmBecomeDeath5 said:

For me it Vanquished mine but not sure if its just a random roll.

ty. I wondered if it would default to one of the options or if it would result in an escape/player defeat.

Good thing I didn't test it out myself then as I didn't want to lose the lich I had when I asked.

Mine just had vanquish and I did want to convert, but couldn't figure out how. I liked the lich I had he was very strong..

Also I don't seem to be able to get another lich after this one was gone, even though I played a few level 20s plus Grineer missions on Saturn. Is there a cooldown period? I also noticed the thing would flicker red/black but nothing would happen. 

On 2019-11-10 at 1:54 AM, JoJoTen0 said:

I also noticed the thing would flicker red/black but nothing would happen. 

if in Multiplayer, 50/50 whether the Player it has triggered on has to start mapwiping, or if the other Players can mapwipe to trigger someone elses' Larva encounter.

My game screen froze once, before I had a chance to make a selection during the timer countdown. When the mission finished and I was back on my ship the Lich was still there so I went to kill him a second time in another mission HOWEVER it turned out the Lich had changed his code so I had to start all over again to get the next code...