Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want tonkor back

Kefirno

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Kefirno:

I only want to bounce around on my own grenades without oneshotting myself. It was fun.

So is your problem, that rocket jumps are not more possible? Or that the tonkor has now self-damage and you kill yourself, if you try to use the grenade launcher as a shotgun?

• Like 2

As you know, Warframe is very realistic. So self-damage has to be a thing.

While we're at it, WTB Orokin Orthopedic Cast BP. I jumped into the elevator shaft on Uranus today and now my Gauss is limping. I would also like to buy 20 sets of Konzu lunch boxes. Hunger on my operator is going up and because all of my warframes have to be repaired I can't really get food for myself. I still have water from the fish tank in my personal quarters. I'm currently on Pluto so you'll need visa to get to me. Oh, and if developers are reading this, can we improve ballistics for sniper rifles? I tried to go for the tri-cap last week and even though I used the best ballistic calculator I still would miss from time to time. Is humidity a factor when sniping? I was near a lake after all.

There is Cautious Shot mod for that, but they broke Tonkor in many ways, it doesn't even detonate when you are too close (supposedly to prevent you suiciding) and bounces off enemies and the damage got nerfed it feels like crap even with a good riven even after its rivens got un-nerfed.

I had '+300% damage Tonkor' arby survival so I tried to use it but it was so bad due to not detonating half the time I just had to resort to melee

Edited by Monolake