Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New toxic habit "Lich Greifing", Stab your lich please?

Remedyheart

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nobody said you couldn't play pubs but you clemd yourself stabbing your lich to no end now you can't Handle it (which you've admitted) going into pubs to try to get someone else to handle your lich for you is just sad man. See where stabbing ye lich got yer?  I don't care what you do cause at the end of the day I'm going to play how I want. 

So you're gonna slam me for my reasons of play style.

Gee. So civil. So wholesome. Continue to abuse a super slow abusive method that isn't meant to be the end to your special nemesis.

Just now, Remedyheart said:

So you're gonna slam me for my reasons of play style.

Gee. So civil. So wholesome. Continue to abuse a super slow abusive method that isn't meant to be the end to your special nemesis.

See you guys can't even take jokes over here on pc. Back in my wow days being master race ment something smh what have you guys become 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

10 minutes ago, Remedyheart said:

How is a nemesis suppose to be threatening?

By actually being threatening.

"Pick a number between 1 and 1,000 and if you don't pick the right one I kill you" is... not threatening. Jee whizz Mr Lich, how about I just don't do that?

12 minutes ago, Remedyheart said:

I can't complain about one player literally forcing stacks of extra missions on players?

Of course you can, just make sure you complain to the right people, those who made and can change the system.

• Like 3

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

See you guys can't even take jokes over here on pc. Back in my wow days being master race ment something smh what have you guys become 

Not sure. These newer generations seem to think fun for themshelves is priority over fun for all.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

By actually being threatening.

"Pick a number between 1 and 1,000 and if you don't pick the right one I kill you" is... not threatening. Jee whizz Mr Lich, how about I just don't do that?

Of course you can, just make sure you complain to the right people, those who made and can change the system.

But its not 1 in 1000 and my issue is other players which DE can't control.

1 minute ago, -Jorsch- said:

Yes, because sarcasm is generally very easy to identify when written. /s

Ahh yes, because you are somehow able to individually track everyone you've played with's lich progress

There is no way that you guys need a Slash and a lowercase s for something to not be taken s Srsly in this day and age. Geez. @DeMonkey how do you make your sarcasm so obvious unless they can't read that either 

19 minutes ago, Remedyheart said:

Wrong...once you finish all your nodes your lich levels up anyways. So you either stab and guess or not. Doesn't matter if you choose not to do so the lich will level up.

Your difficulty point of the arguement ends there. Because the lich will be level four before you kill it unless your lucky guess some mods and kill it at level three.

A nemesis system is suppose to grow with you. So saying that's not part of the system is just...sooo wrong. That was why Shadow of Mordor became legendary. Difficulty growth.

Pulling things out your ass now? No, clearing a planet does not level the Lich, all it does is throw his control to a different planet. So, you either stab him like you're doing and beg PUGs to kill him for you, or you take it slow. If you actually did try and unlock the requiems before stabbing, I might've had some sympathy for you not being able to beat your Lich solo, but you didn't. (FYI, Lvl5 Lich is a significant jump in difficulty compared to Lvl4)

And no, Shadow of Mordor was good because the Nemeses were actually difficult. I could spend a solid half-hour to an hour properly fighting a truly powerful Warlord, because the entire game was built around you battling your Nemesis. 

I didn't expect that here, not even close, all I wanted was an enemy that would look cool based on my fashionframe of choice. They failed even that. No, your frame's head on their shoulder doesn't count.

• Like 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Which I have done of course, all I can do now is wait on feedback.

And incessantly and unceasingly point out how the very person who called us toxic just agreed with our original plight when somebody else said it on issues with the system.

1 minute ago, Eklectus said:

Pulling things out your ass now? No, clearing a planet does not level the Lich, all it does is throw his control to a different planet. So, you either stab him like you're doing and beg PUGs to kill him for you, or you take it slow. If you actually did try and unlock the requiems before stabbing, I might've had some sympathy for you not being able to beat your Lich solo, but you didn't. (FYI, Lvl5 Lich is a significant jump in difficulty compared to Lvl4)

And no, Shadow of Mordor was good because the Nemeses were actually difficult. I could spend a solid half-hour to an hour properly fighting a truly powerful Warlord, because the entire game was built around you battling your Nemesis. 

I didn't expect that here, not even close, all I wanted was an enemy that would look cool based on my fashionframe of choice. They failed even that. No, your frame's head on their shoulder doesn't count.

Or just be lazy and get the lich hunter pack so you don't have to grind at all

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Which I have done of course, all I can do now is wait on feedback.

And incessantly and unceasingly point out how the very person who called us toxic just agreed with our original plight when somebody else said it on issues with the system.

Maybe don't block and threaten players then complain when they get angry?

Just now, Remedyheart said:

Maybe don't block and threaten players then complain when they get angry?

I haven't blocked anyone, why would I be responding to you if I blocked you?

I also haven't threatened anyone with more than a stern talking to about insulting others.

If you want me to go away just admit you agreed with somebody who complained about the exact same thing that I, DeMonkey and several others have been complaining about, despite saying that you don't understand why we don't like it and calling our dislike of it silly.

Just say the magic words "I agreed with somebody on what you were complaining about after I called it silly, I didn't understand you at the time and I'm sorry about that" and I will have nothing more to say on the topic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Remedyheart said:

I guess what DE told us about the lich growing over time is a lie then.

Almost everything DE told us about Liches turned out to be a lie.

They don't die and resurrect over and over.

They don't take your cosmetics on creation.

They don't use your frame's abilities on creation.

Active Liches can't be traded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eklectus said:

I realized that killing with 3 requiem is the only time i can actually kill liches, because if i fail they'll just escape...

"Immortal kuva lich" only killable once, it's silly lmao

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

The liches cosmetics are somewhat based off your frame you used to kill them. I've had some liches with shoulderguards of my frames silhouette.  I do agree it would be pretty cool if they mirrored some aspects of your cosmetics.

1 minute ago, Test-995 said:

I realized that killing with 3 requiem is the only time i can actually kill liches, because if i fail they'll just escape...

"Immortal kuva lich" only killable once, it's silly lmao

They just took 'immortal' to mean 'unkillable' rather than 'undying'

So, nothing like a Lich. We, on the other hand, get to be the true Liches. They kill us over and over, level up from the exp but don't bother going for our Phylactery, so we just cook up the spell to turn off their Godmode.

• Like 1

Just now, Eklectus said:

So, nothing like a Lich. We, on the other hand, get to be the true Liches. They kill us over and over, level up from the exp but don't bother going for our Phylactery, so we just cook up the spell to turn off their Godmode.

So basically it is like a DM writing a bad plot-armor villain in a game of dungeons and dragons?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, -Jorsch- said:

The liches cosmetics are somewhat based off your frame you used to kill them. I've had some liches with shoulderguards of my frames silhouette.  I do agree it would be pretty cool if they mirrored some aspects of your cosmetics.

Yeah, they take the helmet that the progenitor frame had equipped, give it a blackened texture and stick it on their shoulder. That's the extent those cosmetics go to. When they were being shown off, we were told they'd inherit your colour scheme, cosmetics and all that.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

So basically it is like a DM writing a bad plot-armor villain in a game of dungeons and dragons?

Hence why the only right choice is not play 'till the GM gets his head out of his ass.

Edited by Eklectus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Hence my decision not to make a Lich and ask DE "What the hek is this?"

Lucky you. I was stupid enough to fall for the excitement and made one Day 1 before quickly realizing just how unsatisfying the whole gameplay loop is. Now I've got an annoying bugger asking me if I'm ignoring him every time I log in, because I can't gather the motivation to finish the job.

15 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Almost everything DE told us about Liches turned out to be a lie.

They don't use your frame's abilities on creation.

Active Liches can't be traded.

True but the potentiak here. Why is that ignored? Remember Fortuna and Plains?

Yeah. It'll get better.

Just now, Eklectus said:

Lucky you. I was stupid enough to fall for the excitement and made one Day 1 before quickly realizing just how unsatisfying the whole gameplay loop is. Now I've got an annoying bugger asking me if I'm ignoring him every time I log in, because I can't gather the motivation to finish the job.

Here's hoping you can get rid of the guy, if I were still on PC I'd offer to help, but this potato of a laptop can't run it at even 5 fps.