Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

C'mon [DE] really...

Azullion1

I like the funny names.  Why bring it to thier attention and have them removed?

However, I'd prefer just list kuva (weapon name) in text showing gear of team mates.  Having the name there makes text to small and means nothing to everyone else.  

Unless you got Lidd Fuhkk, must be a small lid or he has whale dna spliced in.  

Edited by Educated_Beast

2 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

However, I'd prefer just list kuva (weapon name) in text showing gear of team mates.  Having the name there makes text to small and means nothing to everyone else.  

Unless you got Lidd Fuhkk, must be a small lid or he has whale dna spliced in.  

Because some of these names are borderline "Get banned from Chat" and one typo can...get you chat banned. Sadly.

9 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Because some of these names are borderline "Get banned from Chat" and one typo can...get you chat banned. Sadly.

Remember when DE said they were going to work with some 3rd party company to improve chat moderation?

12 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

The names are funny, I like this one, its a matter of principles however. If I were to put this in chat or in a forum, I would be banned no questions asked. If you make the rules, you should follow them. That is my only point. If however, you want stuff like this in the game, then relax your grip on the "offensive" terms a bit. You absolutely CANNOT have your cake and eat it too.