Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[26.1.3 up to present] Conclave Bug Megathread

standardheadache

Type: visual

Description: lighting issues, possibly stemming from energy color, on spawn in Conclave

Visual: Warframe_20210730213016.jpg

Replication: unsure, occurs on spawn, does not necessarily persist

Expected result: player-set color scheme and recognizable texture

Observed result: WHAT ARE YE DOIN' IN MY SWAMP

Reproduction rate: not my footage

Page five and 100th post; good work, boys.

gj.gif

Edited by standardheadache
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-30 at 4:14 AM, standardheadache said:

unknown.png

lol

Copying my post from the dedicated forum, in case that gets disabled before anything happens:

TYPE: Weapons; Conclave
DESCRIPTION: New weapons should either be balanced for Conclave or disabled up front. So far, the following have made it in with too high stats and should be balanced/disabled:

The following are fine now:

• Ambassador (fixed, disabled)
  • Tenet Livia (is fine, has balanced stats; side note: two-handed Nikanas don't even have a Conclave stance)

VISUAL:

Spoiler

COI2Nht.jpeg

Cadus compared to Bo. Almost 2x the damage with the same attack speed. Also, procs.

unknown.png

Tenet Grigori (shown) has even about 2x damage of Cadus. For a class comparison (scythes), Ether Reaper has the same attack speed but only 65.2 total damage.

REPRODUCTION: As soon as the weapon is available.

EXPECTED RESULT: Cadus and Tenet Grigori should either be balanced for Conclave or disabled.

OBSERVED RESULT: Their damage is too high for Conclave.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• Like 1

Type: data logging for dedicated servers

Description: kills logged in end of match results for Lunaro; no deaths logged and no individual kill logs?

Visual: from week of August 8th https://uasclan.net/ConclaveWeeklyunknown.png

Actual log:

2347.486 Game [Info]: ** Mission stats:
2347.486 Game [Info]: Team: 0
2347.486 Game [Info]: ******* [player name] -- kills: 0, deaths: 0, mechanics: 6
2347.487 Game [Info]: ******** [player name] -- kills: 2, deaths: 0, mechanics: 1
2347.487 Game [Info]: Team: 1
2347.488 Game [Info]: **** [player name] -- kills: 0, deaths: 0, mechanics: 0
2347.488 Game [Info]: ******** [player name] -- kills: 0, deaths: 0, mechanics: 2
2347.488 Game [Info]: * Mission stats

Reproduction: unknown

Expected result: impossible to kill or die in Lunaro

Observed result: ???

Reproduction rate: unknown

Not sure if this qualifies as a Conclave bug, but it does affect hosts of dedicated servers and may be indicative of some deeper issue.

Edited by standardheadache
added log

On 2021-08-11 at 4:44 AM, standardheadache said:

Not sure if this qualifies as a Conclave bug, but it does affect hosts of dedicated servers and may be indicative of some deeper issue.

Looks like that's not a bug, but simply how it's implemented behind the scenes, i.e. record keeping (thanks for the clarification there):

... we 'reuse' some other stats, more specifically we use mechanics, kills, and deaths stats for goals, passes, and interceptions respectively.

7 hours ago, standardheadache said:

Sometimes I wonder why I update this thread. Then I remember I love record-keeping.

This is definitely one, though. I don't even know when it got introduced, must've been a long time ago.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this thread also serves as a form of public documentation of Conclave bugs, this is a bug that was already fixed as part of the Tennolympics, but was present for five patches or more: Lunaro players couldn't open the game menu by pressing escape. This likely means matches could not be left, friends could not be invited (except by text commands), and options couldn't be tweaked while in-match.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-09-23 at 9:20 PM, standardheadache said:

New bug dropped!

In the 8-man annihilation mode, only 5 people will show up on the scoreboard now.

230410_20210918022716_1.png

From the report of the person who submitted this image, this was a full lobby.

Was also mentioned here and has since been fixed with a scrollbar.

On 2021-09-28 at 10:47 AM, standardheadache said:

In case you thought this thread would die within two years and it would have no reason for existing, you would be unpleasantly surprised.

I don't think anyone has reliably reproduced this. Could it be a console only thing? I'd wager it's not a bug but just a consequence of weapon spread and/or the changes that made the actual projectiles fire from the crosshair instead of the weapon, which solved the parallax problem (but makes the visual projectile unreliable as a hit indicator).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are several problems with Warframe UI stats in general, and specifically on the following Warframes: Ash, Ash Prime, Atlas Prime, Inaros, Ivara Prime, Loki, Loki Prime, Mag, Mirage, Mirage Prime, Nidus, Zephyr, Zephyr Prime.

For details, see here:

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing how a major PVP exploit like that can persist for almost 2 years. And it's far from the only one. Any other game that cares even the slightest bit about their PVP community would have fixed this within days, if not hours. People are wondering why it's so hard to find conclave lobbies - this is what happens when the DEvelopers neglect it for years. I'd love to play it more but barely have any will to do so because every other match someone is abusing some exploit or laughably unbalanced item, usually tigris and/or telos boltace / wolf sledge. Imagine what a new player thinks when he joins Conclave for the first time and falls for a solid minute because telos boltace's ragdoll bypasses any death barrier. Not that that ragdoll has a place in conclave in the first place...

• Like 3