Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are male liches funnier than females.

SunsetRain

(just prefacing this: I am not a super lore person, I just occasionally listen to videos and gain grains of info, so this is something I cobbled together)

In the lore of warframe the grineer are a matriarchy (Is this the right word?) in other words their society is led by a female leader (2 in this case).  We also know that the female grineer appear to get important positions in the military (I.e. the kuva guards, Kela, the heavy gunners, snipers, etc).  Based on this, and what the lotus said in the old kela boss fight (Maybe she still says it? Idk havent done kela since that event) it appears that female grineer get more training than male grineer.  So maybe the female liches are more strict because they receive more intensive training, or possibly are expected to act more serious than their male counterparts because of how the society of the grineer works.

Idk, thats what my mind came up with when consulting the lore which I recall (Probably inaccurate in some areas).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KillerSiri said:

(just prefacing this: I am not a super lore person, I just occasionally listen to videos and gain grains of info, so this is something I cobbled together)

In the lore of warframe the grineer are a matriarchy (Is this the right word?) in other words their society is led by a female leader (2 in this case).  We also know that the female grineer appear to get important positions in the military (I.e. the kuva guards, Kela, the heavy gunners, snipers, etc).  Based on this, and what the lotus said in the old kela boss fight (Maybe she still says it? Idk havent done kela since that event) it appears that female grineer get more training than male grineer.  So maybe the female liches are more strict because they receive more intensive training, or possibly are expected to act more serious than their male counterparts because of how the society of the grineer works.

Idk, thats what my mind came up with when consulting the lore which I recall (Probably inaccurate in some areas).

I agree with you on the lore aspect of more training and probably higher expectations for females. But something ive seen alot is that people believe that the females of the grineer are somehow smarter? That's not the case at all. I think its all the grineer scientists.. are male. Tengus, Tyle Regor etc. Where as Kela is a showhost😛

At most, male and female are equal in terms of possible intelligence, but when it comes to social status, females are expected to hold higher and are given higher etc

Edited by SunsetRain

11 hours ago, SunsetRain said:

I agree with you on the lore aspect of more training and probably higher expectations for females. But something ive seen alot is that people believe that the females of the grineer are somehow smarter? That's not the case at all. I think its all the grineer scientists.. are male. Tengus, Tyle Regor etc. Where as Kela is a showhost😛

At most, male and female are equal in terms of possible intelligence, but when it comes to social status, females are expected to hold higher and are given higher etc

Again I'm not an especially lore crazy guy so you may be right.  But the thing is being a scientist and being a military commander are different fields.  Sure both parties need to be smart, but ultimately I was looking at which group was more well versed in combat.  Its not that male grineer dont recieve military training, its just that female grineer recieve more and more intensive training. 

Being silly doesnt necessarily equate to stupidity.  I mean Tyl, as you said, is a scientist, but he also is just as silly/"sassy" sometimes when addressing the tenno (I guess I'm referring to how his taunting pre-fight seems more playful (but still threatening) than most other grineer bosses). 

The social status expectations thing though is probably closest to what I was thinking originally.

• Like 1