Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Rising Tide: Update 26.1.3

[DE]Danielle

So is it just me or is their insane pop in issue after the latest update?  Walls and floors don't load in until I'm right on top of them, and in the open world areas I'll sometimes have large stretches of half loaded items.  

There's been bad pop in with some floors in the last year or so, but never anything anywhere near this extreme.  

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Wtf, Xbox One just got the Empyrean update? What happened with PS4? 

You’re not syncing console updates on a timely basis, DE?

edit: Update thread for reference.

PS4 doesn't allow early access bug fests on their console. Trust me, as much fun as Empyrean sounds you don't want it without the ability to release timely hotfixes and frequent updates. It is still a hot mess on PC.

Frankly, I'm surprised since the PC version is still buggy and the resource balancing hasn't been fully worked out yet.

Also as of 27.0.5, universal loot pickup hasn't been implemented yet - this means that everyone on the railjack needs to leave the ship to pick up the loot on the crewship. What if that member didn't mark it or communicate with the rest of the railjack crew? What a mess!

I understand the need to get content out quickly, but seeing as the team will take a break for the holidays soon, if we do get 27.0.5, we'd be stuck with a 'broken' release until 2020.  I'd rather wait and really enjoy my holidays...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived