Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Nyx players; how do you feel about her rework after Wukong and Vauban?

Urthehmiel

nyx -> confuse enemies, make them attack each other

radiation status effect -> confuse enemies, make them attack each other

nyx = radiation status effect

rework options for nyx

option 1 : change radiation status effect and other warframes' mind control abilities so that she can be unique at least, DE could rework her without changing anything about her in this way.

option 2 : change nyx's ability theme entirely (she looks like crossdressed excalibur / transcalibur / miss calibur - she looks like excalibur - so give her an exalted weapon, like, an exalted ak47 i dunno xD)

option 3 : Rework enemy AI, make it better, and you can see how nyx become an alpha female.

option 4 : just make her as thicc as wisp, people gonna play with her i assure you :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Tatann said:

Which is what exalted weapons are good for, cause they can be modded

Would it make sense to give a Infested Charger a gun or give a Moa a Prova? that is what I meant by near impossible to implement, Warframe is made up of more enemy types than just standard humanoid bi-pedals.

17 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Would it make sense to give a Infested Charger a gun or give a Moa a Prova? that is what I meant by near impossible to implement, Warframe is made up of more enemy types than just standard humanoid bi-pedals.

Please use Loki's 4 on MOAs, you'll be surprised ;-)

Don't underestimate the weirdness of Warframe

On 2020-01-27 at 11:31 AM, 844448 said:

Nyx kit isn't useless as people say, and from kronen prime, I assume it's maiming strike slide attack? I would like to see how you do it to do instakill on ambulas since I'm still searching the trick

Maiming Strike in 2020? Don't be silly. That mod is absolutely useless and so are its Riven counterpart. Sovereign Outcast is good and we have Primed Smite mods now. I use Ninkondi Prime without buffs, and I can blow through Empyrean Officers and Liches like they are nothing.

Edited by Voltage