Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu stops firing bug

z3us32610

Please fix the Shedu!!

This thing is unusable because it stops firing. It just clicks as if there isn't any ammo in the magazine. It happens very early in the mission and the only thing that fixes it is dying and not getting revived. i have tried verifying the download cache. For whatever reason, this thing is bugged badly.

Thanks you!

Update: So its seems to be tied to multishot. I have a Multishot & Electricity Riven and it doesnt seem to happen until I install Split Chamber on it. With Split Chamber, after about 2 or 3 magazines it just stops firing, clicking instead.

Update 2: i rerolled my riven so now it doesnt have multishot on it. With Split Chamber installed the weapon stops firing after several minutes in mission. I took mutishot completely off of it and it still stops firing about 2 minutes into the mission.  So it just seems that multishot makes the bug worse. 

Edited by z3us32610

4 hours ago, Tzevaot said:

Same here, and they probably will only fix this in January ...

I sure hope not because I was really looking forward to this weapon. I guess it's my fault for buying the parts I wasn't able to farm and a riven for it. Shoulda just waited cuz now the thing is just sitting in my inventory because its unusable.

It's actually a super fun weapon, if it friggin worked.