The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Anyone else having trouble loading into the Sent ship nodes?

PookieNumnums

17分钟前 , [DE]Rebecca 说:

Could anyone with this issue immediately close their game and send their logs to support.warframe.com? Logs can be found by following this gif: www.warframe.com/logs

Please reference this thread. 

Done.Please check ticket   ID #1992559

BTW,could you guys plz make this sentient ship exist in a specific mission all the time and increase the drop chance of  Shedu? I've tried tens of times but no drop.Only a barrel but lost in the infinite loading bug.This really makes me upset and frustrated.

Edited by ArchWu5

I don't know about you, but like 3 or 4 hours ago, I loaded like 10 times in the blinking mission in the veil proxima and there was no sentient ship. I kind of wish that the parts get moved to like Lua spy or something because there is a ton of crashes and potato hosts there

3分钟前 , M3JA 说:

I don't know about you, but like 3 or 4 hours ago, I loaded like 10 times in the blinking mission in the veil proxima and there was no sentient ship. I kind of wish that the parts get moved to like Lua spy or something because there is a ton of crashes and potato hosts there

I know this bug, the FLEXA node doesn't spawn Sentient ship at all,no matter how many times you tried to restart the mission.And now we get another far more serious bug,invinite loading problem on seems all veil proxima nodes. Hope that DE can fix this quickly.

Yesterday (after de hotfix) you could enter the mission, but it didn't spawn the Sentient Ship (S.P.)

If you join a public session, it will seem as if you entered the mission, but the loading music would just go on. If you started the mission from your railjack, it just loads forever and you cannot enter the mission.

I've poste a video of this bug on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UDwzdWgTw

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Hi Rebecca,

I think i may be able to shed some light on this issue. Last night, it(sentient outpost marker) spawned on a node that also appeared to have the grineer galleon. The grineer galleon appeared to take priority over the sentient ship, as such, the sentient ship never spawned. Instead the grineer galleon was spawning. It is possible the grineer galleon spawn logic is conflicting with the sentient outpost logic?

Although i'll admit i didnt get the infinite loading, just failure to spawn sentient ship. Possibly unrelated, possibly related? Sorry if this is not helpful.

Assumed so as well at first, but after aborting several times I loaded into the same node that did not have the Galleon obj and anomaly still wasn't there.

Hey Folks, I have merged a bunch of threads into this one to keep it concise. We are investigating an issue, but as Reb said:

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Could anyone with this issue immediately close their game and send their logs to support.warframe.com? Logs can be found by following this gif: www.warframe.com/logs

Thank you folks! We'll keep you posted.

• Like 1

17小时前 , [DE]Rebecca 说:

Toda,after getting the latest hotfix,the infinite loading into the nodes problem mentioned here is solved,however,I meet another problem: infinite loading after finishing the mission on the IOTA node of earth proxima and flying back to the dry dock.I heard from my teamates that they also encountered this bug.Maybe you guys can find a solution? I will submit a ticket attached with the game log,here is the ticket ID: #1993539

BTW,have you guys changed the regulation that the Sentient ship spawns on the veil proima? It is said that the ship will sapwn every 3 hours and exist for 30 minutes,yesterday many players found the times that the ship appears are 2:30,5:30,8:30,11:30,14:30,17:30,20:30;23:30,but today it seems all changed, I met the ship at noon 12:05 and afternoon 15:20,this is confusing. I'm in the GMT+8 time zone. Sincerely I hope that you can make the ship a seperate mission in a new node and increase the drop chance of Shedu or the amount of Sentient enemies generated on the ship.We players do want the Shedu as soon as possible,waiting for a regulation-unknonwn spawn system is really annoying and unefficient. Hope that you guys can consider my suggestion.