Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is all the We All Lift Together somachord locations?

Stickman949

Question

16 answers to this question

I usually use the combination of Primed Animal Instinct and the Loot Detector aura on my Loki duration build. Runs reasonably fast and I can always bring in volt specter to speed boost me to boot.

edit: ah and I did also fit the Thef's Wit mod onto a mod config variation that I have named the Wisperer...

Edited by Megalomaniakaal

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

But it is because it's a regular frame mod, not an aura. Only aura mods work in archwing, like Rejuvenation.

Since you didn't seem to notice it when you read the aforementioned sections, it specifically mentions other, non-aura warframe mods that also (should) work in Archwing mode. Radar mods are included in said exceptions.

In case someone wants to farm it, every time I went into Orb valis, the Elevator's / Spawn Tower's Top, there will always be 1 Somachard. After you scanned it, extract, then go back to Orb Valis again then scan it again. Repeat. You might get "For Narmer" first if you didn't have it just like me. And remember, the aura mod "Loot Detector" will work with archwings mode in Open World.

Edited by (PSN)KazeVX3899
  • Like 1

9 часов назад, (PSN)KazeVX3899 сказал:

In case someone wants to farm it, every time I went into Orb valis, the Elevator's / Spawn Tower's Top, there will always be 1 Somachard. After you scanned it, extract, then go back to Orb Valis again then scan it again. Repeat. You might get "For Narmer" first if you didn't have it just like me. And remember, the aura mod "Loot Detector" will work with archwings mode in Open World.

Does it spawn after completing New War quest only? I had not completed it and couldn't find any somachord on top of elevator tower in Orb Vallis.

On 2023-05-15 at 4:43 PM, bl1te said:

Does it spawn after completing New War quest only? I had not completed it and couldn't find any somachord on top of elevator tower in Orb Vallis.

Sorry, it seems like it. I definitely have finished the New War while doing the solution I gave.