Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler weapon parts really need to be end-of-mission rewards

motorfirebox

Like always when something new comes out that drops from mobs, everybody's just rushing the mobs and aborting if nothing drops. Spoiler parts need to be hidden drops that are only revealed if the mission is completed (obviously more drops would need to be added to the spoiler mobs).

It will make spoiler weapon acquisition slower, which sucks, but that could be offset by raising the drop chance. Right now, that spoiler alert is an annoying mess, with people dropping in after all the spoiler mobs are dead, because the players who killed them all already left the mission.

14 minutes ago, N4x0theReaper said:

or maybe u can avoid that one single node and stop crying about it?

Possibly because I'm trying to get the parts myself, and half the time when I jump into the node the mobs are already dead? This has even happened when I hosted the mission on my own railjack. It's badly, annoyingly broken. I think I'll go ahead and continue to cry about it.

1 hour ago, motorfirebox said:

Like always when something new comes out that drops from mobs, everybody's just rushing the mobs and aborting if nothing drops

People do it because grind is frustrating and boring....and they want to finish it asap no matter what...because they also have a fucton of other grind to do...like...a lot of it in this update + new prime.

Making it an "end mission reward" will just increase grind frustration. 

I think:

Galleon must "open" only after you clear the area.  

Commanders drop Pennant,  Captains drop Quellor.   Commanders on Node A and Captains on Node B. 

Commanders should give a respectable amount of XP and there must be som good avionics in their droprate to....encourage further farm after Weapon Acquisition.

That way, you can quickly get dem "new cool guns" and keep leveling while hunting for the "rarer drops".... decent XP for each kill will lessen grind frustration and it will be fun and sht....

Or something like that.