The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If DE is planing to rework Khora in the future, please give her a whip exalted weapon

(PSN)calvin_0

I main Khora ever since her release last year, but it always bother me that Khora, the whipcracking mistress of entrapment doesnt come with a whip (instead her signature weapon is a dual sword).. and so far, I couldnt find any weapon in warframe that look like a whip.. they all look like a giant scissors, knife or mace on a chain..

Khora rework is probably not happening anytime soon considering she is pretty new, but when the time come, I certain hope DE would give her a whip as exalted weapon like garuda's and valkry's claw..

they could just add a "hold' function on whipcrack.. making it so when you hold the whipcrack ability, khora will equip it as melee weapon but if you press one time, Khora will whip the target like it currently does.

Edited by (PS4)calvin_0

11 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

Garuda's Talons aren't really an exalted weapon. They just show up if you equip no other melee. I'd be fine with that sort of thing on Khora since it wouldn't mess with her kit.

This sounds like best solution to Exalted Whip requests.

I still wouldn't mind an actual Exalted Whip tho. :3

I can sympathize, in this case though Khora was originally designed around and going to have an exalted whip ability but it was changed to its current version before release with some of the staff saying that they felt the exalted idea was boring to them. Personally, I wouldn't have had any problem with that, but perhaps spamming a move is more desirable than toggling on a toggle ability weapon.

i'm open to more Ability Weapons provided that they are unique from all of the others, however i don't think i see anything unique enough about Whipclaw to warrant it to be specifically a Weapon instead of an Ability.
after all, if you're going to be burdened with having to put an Ability in your hand and dealing with Weapon Switching and Animation restrictions, it had better be pretty different so that there's a reason for it.