Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY DO YOU PLAY WARFRAME?

(PSN)Scarletboy76292

One of the biggest reasons i play; is because Warframe is my escape from my S#&$ life - having multiple mental disorders as well being stuck in an stressful emotionally abusive household. Warframe takes away that stress and helps me to relax and chill for a while. I play it also as a way of dealing with my anxiety, forcing myself to use trade chat and squading with randoms has helped me over the years to be less scared around people in online games. And another reason is because it inspires my art, inspires my creative side. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NeonRedd said:

One of the biggest reasons i play; is because Warframe is my escape from my S#&$ life - having multiple mental disorders as well being stuck in an stressful emotionally abusive household. Warframe takes away that stress and helps me to relax and chill for a while. I play it also as a way of dealing with my anxiety, forcing myself to use trade chat and squading with randoms has helped me over the years to be less scared around people in online games. And another reason is because it inspires my art, inspires my creative side.

It is good to see others finding healthy outlets in this game and in expression. I am glad that sharing my struggles has let you feel safe to share yours. Thank you for your bravery it helps me to see you be strong as well. I hope sharing has helped you in some way. This game has a great player base for the most part. I have met really nice people who like to have fun. That is awesome to hear this game has helped you reach out. I like hearing everyones different experiences. 

i am easily entertained by wholesale slaughter in most games but most games are "no that's a no no bad" it doesn't beat my favorite game overlord but warframe lets me basically perform wanton slaughter of grineer who is going to complain about that i mean their used in dumpling recipes but the queens for hell's sake i doubt me killing a couple thousand for fun will dent their numbers in clones 

Edited by seprent

Gonna keep it simple, I play because no joke, the warframe babes are hot. Valkyr, mag, wisp, ivara, garuda, nyx, etc. Theyre all hot. I play for their aesthetics and sometimes just to look good cuz the game is a mind bog,e of its own lore wise and weapon wise. I enjoy learning a lot about things I never knew in the game and its fun frankly.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Lwyu said:

Gonna keep it simple, I play because no joke, the warframe babes are hot. Valkyr, mag, wisp, ivara, garuda, nyx, etc. Theyre all hot. I play for their aesthetics and sometimes just to look good cuz the game is a mind bog,e of its own lore wise and weapon wise. I enjoy learning a lot about things I never knew in the game and its fun frankly.

Warframe does a really good job on assets lol

A habit by this point. had they not changed to the relic system and I still had all my keys to farm a new frame or weapon whenever I liked, I can tell you in all honesty I wouldn't be playing right now. Probably the smartest thing they did because if I don't farm syndicate medallions, I'm not coming back for any new prime. I have no idea how people tolerate the grind with farming relics and then traces, that's beyond me and I won't be having part on. Haven't been farming medallions so this might be last go around, not sure if I'm just burnt out from railjack and just not feeling what they've been putting out lately or just done and catching up on a backlog of games.

16 hours ago, seprent said:

i am easily entertained by wholesale slaughter in most games but most games are "no that's a no no bad" it doesn't beat my favorite game overlord but warframe lets me basically perform wanton slaughter of grineer who is going to complain about that i mean their used in dumpling recipes but the queens for hell's sake i doubt me killing a couple thousand for fun will dent their numbers in clones 

Who plays with the gore off? 

Why I started playing.

I started playing because I was initially curious. It took time to get used to the mobility, I thought it was fun.

Why I keep playing.

I found this game is far more than the grind. Im not the greatest player out there, but I will always render assistance when I can. I have to payback the help I was given when I expected none. I for one enjoy making new stories with my fellow Tenno and it is oddly satisfying knowing that I did help out. I really don't care that most don't even chat me up later after I helped.

For a free game the quests are an emotional rollercoaster. The writing has wrung tears from my eyes, torn my heart from my chest and lifted my spirits up upon taking my railjack out for the first time as a bold and intrepid new captain. 

I understand there are bugs to this game, but the experiences solo or together are things I dont regret investing my time into. To the developers from me, as long as you keep at it, finding new ways to expand your game and enhance our experience, you will never disappoint me.

THIS IS WHAT I AMAiSDQos_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

(CUE MUSIC!)

Edited by Syncr0w
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Syncr0w said:

Why I started playing.

I started playing because I was initially curious. It took time to get used to the mobility, I thought it was fun.

Why I keep playing.

I found this game is far more than the grind. Im not the greatest player out there, but I will always render assistance when I can. I have to payback the help I was given when I expected none. I for one enjoy making new stories with my fellow Tenno and it is oddly satisfying knowing that I did help out. I really don't care that most don't even chat me up later after I helped.

For a free game the quests are an emotional rollercoaster. The writing has wrung tears from my eyes, torn my heart from my chest and lifted my spirits up upon taking my railjack out for the first time as a bold and intrepid new captain. 

I understand there are bugs to this game, but the experiences solo or together are things I dont regret investing my time into. To the developers from me, as long as you keep at it, finding new ways to expand your game and enhance our experience, you will never disappoint me.

THIS IS WHAT I AMAiSDQos_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

(CUE MUSIC!)

Thank you for sharing your experience it was a really nice read. I have a picture of myself as a kid holding my katana in that batto stance ahhh memories 😊. That is really nice that you help new players I like doing the same it is cool to feel like a temp big brother who is showing newbies the ropes, I appreciate you. 

because it can run on my trashtop barely lol
tbh tho if I had a better rig id prob still play this but main game is questionable because im sorta new(MR10) and grinding for 6m credits for railjack seems kinda off lol, tho with my rig I cant play PoE or 42na so maybe ill have more stuff to do when I get a better rig but idk
I like playing video games and usually like fantasy themes but sci-fi is a nice change of pace, and the customization is kinda nice
only problem is that I find myself feeling lost in what to do because of that customization
cuz like
I can do all the content I have access to(besides PoE and 42na cuz lag, idek if I can do railjack, and add that its behind a 6m credit grind wall) all I can see me doing is farming credits for railjack and seeing what that has in store for me
Besides that, im kinda feeling like becoming a naramon rhino main so I gotta grind ~150p for a rhino prime set... sure could get normal but have him maxed already wanna move to prime

so tl;dr can run on my rig, barely(PoE and 42na cant, idk railjack), seems a lot of grind, feel kinda lost 

5 minutes ago, ZetekP said:

because it can run on my trashtop barely lol
tbh tho if I had a better rig id prob still play this but main game is questionable because im sorta new(MR10) and grinding for 6m credits for railjack seems kinda off lol, tho with my rig I cant play PoE or 42na so maybe ill have more stuff to do when I get a better rig but idk
I like playing video games and usually like fantasy themes but sci-fi is a nice change of pace, and the customization is kinda nice
only problem is that I find myself feeling lost in what to do because of that customization
cuz like
I can do all the content I have access to(besides PoE and 42na cuz lag, idek if I can do railjack, and add that its behind a 6m credit grind wall) all I can see me doing is farming credits for railjack and seeing what that has in store for me
Besides that, im kinda feeling like becoming a naramon rhino main so I gotta grind ~150p for a rhino prime set... sure could get normal but have him maxed already wanna move to prime

so tl;dr can run on my rig, barely(PoE and 42na cant, idk railjack), seems a lot of grind, feel kinda lost 

You know this community is awesome right? All you have to do is but ask. If you need help on the grind give me a message in game. Truth be told about constructing your railjack, its not a 6 million credit wall, thats more like a minor hump. Its the 12 hours no rush construction per part that is the real wall. Message me in game and I will hook you up with a 3 day cred booster and we will hit the index together, we will have your 6 mill in a couple hours. 

This is what I am...

AiSDQos_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Cue music...

59 minutes ago, Syncr0w said:

You know this community is awesome right? All you have to do is but ask. If you need help on the grind give me a message in game. Truth be told about constructing your railjack, its not a 6 million credit wall, thats more like a minor hump. Its the 12 hours no rush construction per part that is the real wall. Message me in game and I will hook you up with a 3 day cred booster and we will hit the index together, we will have your 6 mill in a couple hours. 

This is what I am...

AiSDQos_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Cue music...

Aw that is So nice of you. This community for the most part is so welcoming. 

Just now, (PS4)Scarletboy76292 said:

Hi Ellen Degeneres here make the switch to Spectrum! 🥳

Not in my area, everything else in my area is either satellite (it rains too much for that to work) or has insanely low data caps with outrageous overage fees.

I'm trapped in a cycle of terrible internet for the past 2.5 weeks.

Just now, Aldain said:

Not in my area, everything else in my area is either satellite (it rains too much for that to work) or has insanely low data caps with outrageous overage fees.

I'm trapped in a cycle of terrible internet for the past 2.5 weeks.

Well I am so sorry about that 😥. I really hope your situation improves Aldain. 😇

On 2020-01-19 at 3:05 AM, 844448 said:

- Unlimited power where the power limit is blown sky high

- Swift parkour movement instead of being another CoD/battlefield style of movement with their sluggish sprint

- Flexible customisation in power and fashion. You can make a fashion masterpiece or abomination such as neckless frost

- Free update that isn't sold as "DLC"

- Trading where you can trade your effort for platinum from other players

- A big bundle of games in one package where you can play guitar hero (shawzin), fishing, mining or ludoplex mini games when you don't want to play the shooter game

this.

plus:

-[De]velopers who actually care about their community and aren't just greedy for money, always in touch with us, they learn from their mistakes(well...not always always, but most of the times, atleast they try unlike some others companies) they even made fun of their own mistakes/failures.

• Like 1