Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to lose your sanity in a Lich Hunt. This is fine? Where's the Lich Rework?

HamletEagle

11 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Did I say that I was the only blowing through revives?

Simple yes/no question. I await your answer

No, you didn't. It is however implied. If lvl 5 liches are easy then avoiding leveling a lich seems an odd reason to avoid stabbing. I did suspect you were speaking on behalf of other people but as it wasn't clear I asked for clarification. 

7 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

From what I've been told, a lich backbreak does not yield ten murmurs, it yields 10% of the progress to your next unveiled mod. The first/second/third mod require 35/60/85 murmurs, so a stab only yields 3/6/8 murmurs. OP didn't save himself 60 murmurs, he saved himself approximately 34 murmurs

Well you're wrong and whoever told you didn't know what they were talking about.

"Testing a Requiem Mod on a Lich also advances Murmur progress, roughly 10x more than a Thrall on average"

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich

• Like 1

System for  random combination  is when  before  complete 1 Kuva bos makes  with button Print Screen   1 picture.Open ms paint and copy/paste  (I  every record with viideo)

1. Random symbol = luck/death

and use some  no use combination

Example - and watch  and change 

Xata.png

Have very rare chance for repeat

Edited by BDT_Flames

10 hours ago, Fafnir0396 said:

That is from Hotfix 26.0.4, so it is probably true.

7 hours ago, ShortCat said:

Testing a Requiem on a Lich now advances Murmur progress by roughly 10x more than a Thrall on average

I'd still prefer pictures, but i'll get my hopes up for now

I don't know if my experiences are different than others.  I am on my 19th Lich.  They all reached highest level but 3 out of the 19 were extraordinarily difficult.  Like exponentially more difficult than the others  They didn't have listed weaknesses and also didn't seem to take much damage from elements they had no listed resistance to.  It was like if they had a listed resistance to a combined affect like radiation, they also had a hidden resistance to the elements that comprise those resistances or immunities.  For example, my first lich was immune to toxin and said resistant to impact, blast, radiation and corrosive but heat, cold, slash and viral barely touched him either.  I was slowly able to take him down with liberal use of energy and health pods.  My ensnare lasted all of a second on this guy so when I was ready for the final fight, I ended up giving up on Khora for him and spammed revenants mesmer skin and enthralled every enemy I could.  The only weapon that did anything much at all to this guy was corrosive melee and I slowly, 20 damage at a time took him down.  I nearly quit the game after that one but for some dumb reason I tried another lich and fortunately my next few were a walk in the park I mostly solo'd.  Then I had another difficult one.  I like to use a Khora to lich hunt because the usefulness of her ensnare is great for locking lichs down and other than my first Lich where ensnare lasted so little time it might as well have not existed, it does last a few seconds on them.  I have very uneven seeming results fighting the level 100 plus enemies in the upper levels of these missions too.  I have her modded for 1175 health (vitality and Primed Vigor mods) and use a helios for extra shields and set venari on heal and I get one shot by ramparts and bombards in some missions, have no problem at all and plenty of time to kill or disable them in others.  Easier missions directly after nearly impossible ones with the same lich so with similarly leveled or higher levelled enemies.  It really feels like some missions the enemies are significantly higher level or my mods or arcanes arent kicking in.  The density of enemies can also be insane and some of the lichs listed weaknesses and immunities are just wrong.  At this point I just take it as it comes and move on to the next mission and hope for that rare occasion other people join.

If you are only on your first lich or 2, maybe you just were unlucky enough to get tougher ones.  They are not all the same and they are not all equally tough. .  I'm going to keep at it.  I wish there were groups available more often.  I love my Kuva Quartaak and Twin Stubbas.  Looking forward to getting a better chakkhurr with better stats and I don't have the melee yet so I will keep at it.