Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #3: 

• Fixed the unintended early release of an enemy that just isn’t quite ready for its debut. 

Not enough information Danielle. The RedText on PS4 mentioned there were surprises and "don't go snooping". During your PS4@4 stream you always say "read the Hotfix update notes for the full details" but there is no thread specifically for the Hotfixes. Please provide a clear explanation or a useful thread.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Raccune said:

Not enough information Danielle. The RedText on PS4 mentioned there were surprises and "don't go snooping". During your PS4@4 stream you always say "read the Hotfix update notes for the full details" but there is no thread specifically for the Hotfixes. Please provide a clear explanation or a useful thread.

Got rid of the sentient drop ship I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #4: 

• Behind-the-scenes fun for the upcoming Warframe Anniversary! 
    • This is also our last Hotfix as we move into Mainline update mode - stay tuned!

Are we going to be getting the Mainline and Scarlet Spear as a single Cert build, or are they going to be split up?

I know which would be more cost effective, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have something to report don't know if is bug or not but my lich in Jupiter spawn out of map limits 6 times at row 4 extermination 1 sabotage and 1 mobile defense in the last mission 1 lich minion spawn out of the map together with her ,don't know if i report it right but i hope you can look at it thanks for your time.

2 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Probably in about two weeks, maybe less since DE has gotten better with updates. Also depends on how many hotixes PC needed.

Ok; well, it sounds like they've got a few issues to deal with anyway, so maybe they will have those handled by then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived