Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

General Changes:

• Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'Square', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.
    • The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘Square’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

While I can understand why you had address feedback on this feature I believe it is a huge mistake to remove it completely instead of giving the players the option to use it or not. If you can patch it in and out at your leisure there really should be a way to create a toggle or setting to allow users to choose how they prefer to play instead of making a broad choice that affect gameplay for everybody based on feedback from some. Im sure there are many people who enjoy hold melee option but you just werent hearing from them because they wer busy playing instead of complaining in the forums. This change makes more sense for PC because they have a higher range of customization when it comes to button control but on consoles where controllers have far less customization this is a terrible change. Heavy Attack/Throw on melee hold was one of the first thing people requested to return as soon as melee 2.9 update hit and for a good reason because having to constantly click the analog sticks down to heavy attack or throw weapons is very annoying not just control wise but also physically on your hands. Being able to throw weapons while holding melee was a feature even before melee 2.9 meaning you guys saw the importance of making it easier to wield glavies and other thrown weapons even before melee 2.9 update. Please try to find a way to at least return hold melee to throw for weapons that can be thrown if not the ease of use and practically of those weapons is actually getting degraded by new melee changes instead of enhancing them. You have said many times your goal with the melee changes was to make melee feel better and flow better to create a more fun and fluid experience, well unfornuantely clicking you analog stick like a mad man to be able to throw weapons is not fluid, destroys melee/attack flow, and is defintenlty not fun. I highly recommend that you guys try out thrown weapon on controllers for an extended period of time so that you can truly understand how annoying the analog clicking truly is and then urge you guys to come up with some fix that might be able to avoid the heavy attack issue while also not punishing players that may actually wish to use thrown weapons at some point while playing warframe.

I think there's a visual glitch on displayed railjack stats. I have Vidar mk3 engines equipped prior to the update and engine speed read 665 km/s. now it reads 133 km/s. I have screenshots on my console but I don't know how to link them here.

nevermind, reread notes and saw the explanation for railjack speed stat. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

@[DE]Danielle Just finished downloading the update. I received no inbox message about the Booster. Closed the app and opened it again with no change.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Le-petit-Nate said:

I don't have the 7- Day Resource Booster

We fixed this live during PS4 @ 4 ! Simply relog to receive the inbox 🙂

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Your Kuva Lich will no longer kill you when you fail a Requiem guess, nor will they attempt to break your back. The Parazon stabbing animation will play but the UI will show whether it was a success or failure. Upon receiving a Requiem fail, your Kuva Lich will laugh at you and leave, leaving your back and dignity intact!  

THANK YOU FOR THIS.  Big update.  No wounder it took time. ....

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)ghost-sonle a dit :

I did Valence FUSION on my seer i lost all 5 formas and catalyst! what should i do? 

il y a une heure, [DE]Danielle a dit :

We fixed this live during PS4 @ 4 ! Simply relog to receive the inbox 🙂

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)corpusbonds a dit :

I’d contact support.

@[DE]Danielle do i have to do that? send a support ticket?

"Fixed screen turning completely black when inside a Blackhole, forever searching for that guy from that space movie with the books." 

I aint even read pass that. this the only fix I really wanted, cos that dang Void Hole kept blinding me even if I was on the other side of the map. hope it works as advertised. THANKS

Recommendation:

1. give us back access to nav console before mission complete for sentient ship runs as Ivara is particularly fragile for completing the rest of railjack mission before nav console can be used. I feel like the frames used to farm shedu are not necessarily suited for railjack mission.

2. allow avionics to be linked in chat for trading purposes

3. missle battery bug - projectiles it fires at you are downing players while it does the entering ship animation with no way to avoid it

had to abandon mission after destroy missle battery core objective bugged and the door refused to open to that objective. lost shedu chassis, 1,166 titanium, 2 anomaly shards, 3 zetki shield array mk3, 1 vidar photor mk3, 2 zetki carcinnox mk3

After an hour a mission in the veil bugged, the final core to destroy was unreacheble, can't pass the door so needed to abort. I lost a shedu part too and 4 sentient cores other than many other drops like avionics, mk 3 stuff, resources.

I'm back in warframe after a hiatus, i have done around 15 railjack missions till now, half of them were bugged and every time i wasted 40m/1 hour each run. Now you released an update to fix this mass of bugs that you call "railjack" after a month of waiting of us console players and this is the result? The same old bugs?

I think you need to change something in your way of do things on consoles because i doubt that people will keep play your "content". I m a veteran player with many years of play and lots of prime access purchased, i stopped buy them with the chroma one and you know what? Not regretting it at all.

• Affinity gained from all Omni tool Repairs and Forge actions aboard the Railjack is now shared with the squad!
    • Previously, only the player who performed the Repair with the Omni tool/Forge action gained Affinity. Now, when any individual completes tasks with the Omni tool or Forge, the Affinity will be shared across all members. This is not restricted to those onboard the Railjack - those flying around in your Archwing or taking out Crewships will also benefit. The goal here is to have the efforts of one benefit all and ultimately help each other earn Intrinsics for shared activities that keep the Railjack afloat.

Now players will have more of a reason to not help the lone Tenno keeping the railjack alive. This is a bad call as it takes away the reward for actually helping the ship and not just their kill count. Perhaps if this was shared across all player on the railjack, I could support it. 

If this is the case, give the captain (host) ability to kick affinity leeches. 

Any chance we can get more options for assigning the tactical menu? For anyone not using the Ability Menu, it requires a unique input and that makes it very impractical to assign properly.

Alternatively, can we actually use the Ability Menu to assign any commands we want? Currently you can only assign abilities to the face buttons which prohibits actually aiming while casting as your right thumb needs to be removed from the right analog. Being able to assign abilities to the d-pad would be a great first step.

Also, let the ability menu work as a button override. Being able to assign non-essential commands like shoulder swap, consumables, item hot keys, etc. would make it incredibly useful. We could use it to summon archwing, equip the scanner, open consumables, open the tactical menu, etc. Right now it feels like a hugely wasted option.

Pretty amazing how quickly this update was announced, certified, deployed, and hotfixed! Alongside PC?!!? This is unheard of for as long as I’ve been playing Warframe! I’m blown away, grateful, and so happy to see this! I’m hoping this will be a new norm, and will go towards making cross-save that much more viable!

@[DE]Steve Any thoughts to the above line of thinking? I’m super curious, and just beside myself at the thought of cross save. It would be the most unique aspect of any game I have ever played/owned (not to mention that this game is still free to play, alongside the quality of ANY AAA game on the market today!!), and I’ve been gaming since the original Atari! My first game everyone payed was “Pole Position,” and I’ll never forget it 😂👌🏼🤙🏼😎🎮

i haven't logged in, in a while here and there over the past month just to collect my days and pick up my rewards make forma etc. i see the new hotfix so i decide to run a solo railjack mission but my nose turret is now the default pulsar (i wouldnt have put that on if you paid me) and my cryophon is totally gone and im missing a lot of wreckage. i dont really complain when little S#&$ happens but this is insane i spent a couple hundred hours grinding for that S#&$ it was near if not max and im supposed to just start over ? Im one of the most loyal players almost 5000 hours but im getting off till this is fixed cause thats #*!%ed up .

Archived